Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million (3191 Views)

SOLD SOLD 2011 BMW X5 Used By An Expatriate. No Fixes @ Just N1.550m / **2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* / Cool 2006 Dodge Caliber With No Fixes... Asking Price: ₦800,000k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Ideagatesauto: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Very neat 2009 honda accord EXL
Neat leather interior
Formica details
4 plugs 2.4 engine.
Decent mileage ( Car has barely been driven for quite a while)
New tyres
Good suspension
Detailed service history
Ac chilling
Brand new battery

Price is set at 1.7million negotiable

Call 08039309096 or 08180123888 for inspection and negotiation

1 Like

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Ideagatesauto: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Munamoqel: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ideagatesauto:
Neat leather interior
Formica details
4 plugs 2.4 engine.
New tyres
Good suspension
Detailed service history
Ac chilling

please can you post engine picture
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by kingreign(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ideagatesauto:
Neat leather interior
Formica details
4 plugs 2.4 engine.
New tyres
Good suspension
Detailed service history
Ac chilling
Brand new battery

More like a tampered odometer.
Parts I highlighted from your picture, shows this car has done approx 150,000miles.
I come in peace.
Happy sales.

11 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by rapheal5(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is it first body
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Ideagatesauto: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

Parts I highlighted from your picture, shows this car has done approx 150,000miles.
I come in peace.
Happy sales.

Please don't say things you don't know. You're old and smart enough to know you can run a Vin check on a vehicle. It's both rude and silly to make such comments on a vehicle you've not seen physically or inspected.
If you're not buying or have nothing constructive to say, then please don't comment.

5 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by kingreign(m): 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ideagatesauto:

Please don't say things you don't know. You're old and smart enough to know you can run a Vin check on a vehicle. It's both rude and silly to make such comments on a vehicle you've not seen physically or inspected.
If you're not buying or have nothing constructive to say, then please don't comment.
Then prove me wrong with a VIN report pls.
I've been in the business of car sales and repairs for long enough to know from wear and tear the approximate mileage of a car.
Pls, prove me wrong with this car's VIN report and I'd apologize.

7 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Mheeki: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
Please that’s not an EX not to talk of EX-L. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Ideagatesauto: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

I've been in the business of car sales and repairs for long enough to know from wear and tear the approximate mileage of a car.

My brother. No insults intended. But if you're not buying my vehicle, please stop ruining my thread and go elsewhere. I advertised a car to sell. Whoever is buying will physically inspect the said vehicle before making any payments. It's not your responsibility in any way to devalue my vehicle or note flaws when you're obviously not buying.

3 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by buygala(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

I come in peace.
Happy sales.

Give some people a brand new car today, and before it reaches 20k miles ,they would have worn it down unbelievably...

Some cars at 200k miles are still almost mint due to very careful usage

City driving wears down vehicles far more than highway driving...sitting in traffic for hours with the sun hitting the leather interior is more than enough to wear down the leather of even a meticulously maintained vehicle with low mileage

Extreme weathers whether hot or cold also fuk up leather interiors ...as well as inappropriate cleaning of the vehicle's interior.

I doubt the mileage too..but without the Vin, there is no way one can include incontrovertibly prove that's not the car's real mileage...

And NO...u can't know a vehicle's mileage just by considering its interior wear and tear.

5 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by kingreign(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
buygala:

Give some people a brand new car today, and before it reaches 20k miles ,they would have worn it down unbelievably...

Some cars at 200k miles are still almost mint due to very careful usage

City driving wears down vehicles far more than highway driving...sitting in traffic for hours with the sun hitting the leather interior is more than enough to wear down the leather of even a meticulously maintained vehicle with low mileage

Extreme weathers whether hot or cold also fucj up leather interiors ...as well as inappropriate cleaning of the vehicle's interior.

I doubt the mileage too..but without the Vin, there is no way one can include incontrovertibly prove that's not the car's real mileage...

And NO...u can't know a vehicle's mileage just by considering its interior wear and tear.

Like I said earlier, the seller can prove me wrong by providing VIN. I still stand by my own opinion on wear and tear due to mileage.

The city driving wears a car more than highway driving doesn't always hold true in Nigeria. Our highways will stress the living day light off any vehicle easily due to its bumps and pothole ridden nature.

Besides, 67,000 miles on a 2009 Honda Accord till date is highly doubtful. On the average, 15,000 miles is the distance Americans drive per annum.

Nigerians do anywhere between 10,000-15,000 miles per annum. Its also a Honda which is a perfectly good example of a daily driver car and not some Rolls Royce or Bentley.

15,000 miles multiplied by 10 years should give around 150,000 miles.

And yes, you can easily deduce the rate of aging, wear and tear in a car when you look at it with with the eyes of a professional. This may not be known to non professionals.
QED

I rest my case.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by buygala(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

Like I said earlier, the seller can prove me wrong by providing VIN. I still stand by my own opinion on wear and tear due to mileage.

Carry on..

Just know that the seller doesn't owe you anything until he sees that you are a serious intending buyer grin

No be argument him come to win on nairaland...na market e come sell grin

3 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
buygala:

Carry on..

Just know that the seller doesn't owe you anything until he sees that you are a serious intending buyer grin

No be argument him come to win on nairaland...na market e come sell grin

You don't know if I have it in mind to purchase or refer someone... You just don't know. cool
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by buygala(m): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

Besides, 67,000 miles on a 2009 Honda Accord till date is highly doubtful. On the average, 15,000 miles is the distance Americans drive per annum.

Nigerians do anywhere between 10,000-15,000 miles per annum. Its also a Honda which is a perfectly good example of a daily driver car and not some Rolls Royce or Bentley.

15,000 miles multiplied by 10 years should give around 150,000 miles.

And yes, you can easily deduce the rate of aging, wear and tear in a car when you look at it with with the eyes of a professional. This may not be known to non professionals.
QED

I rest my case.

If the vehicle got in an accident at a very early part of it's life, left in storage, and only fixed and sold years later, u think long storage won't affect the leather too?

Or the owner been die when d vehicle was still mint, and the vehicle was left in storage while his kids were battling in court over how to share his property...na when court settle the matter na im dem comot d moto for storage come sell am..

Or the hand owner bought it brand new, drove it for a short while, and travelled, only to come back after many years and sell it off...shey the moto will be accruing mileage by itself if dem no drive am?

There are many scenarios like the above ones where an old car can accrue quite low mileage for its lifespan...

3 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by buygala(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
kingreign:

You don't know if I have it in mind to purchase or refer someone... You just don't know. cool

Me, you and the seller know you only have arguments in mind regarding the vehicle grin ..

Na why op no answer u grin
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by mammanbawa: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
buygala:

If the vehicle got in an accident at a very early part of it's life, left in storage, and only fixed and sold years later, u think long storage won't affect the leather too?

Or the owner been die when d vehicle was still mint, and the vehicle was left in storage while his kids were battling in court over how to share his property...na when court settle the matter na im dem comot d moto for storage come sell am..

Or the hand owner bought it brand new, drove it for a short while, and travelled, only to come back after many years and sell it off...shey the moto will be accruing mileage by itself if dem no drive am?

There are many scenarios like the above ones where an old car can accrue quite low mileage for its lifespan...

You dey mad
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by zabimaru: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oya na provide vin
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by DatIgalaDude: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Una too like quarrel pass fight for NairaLand!

1 Like

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Ideagatesauto: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
This vehicle was gotten brand new from Honda place. The vehicle has been driven just 3 times since 2019 until it was put up for sale. If a responsible buyer needs the Vin of a vehicle all he has to do is reach out to seller. There's a reason 2 numbers were listed for further enquiries. A number of prospective buyers have reached out to me from this platform and Vin and videos have been sent to them. Let's all act responsibly and do the right thing.
About mileage, please lets be guided.
I have a 2012 Porsche cayenne gotten brand new with 7k miles
I also have a 2014 honda accord gotten brand new with 20k kms
I sold a 2014 Cla 250 with 10k kms.

Please don't say what you don't know or aren't certain of. The fact you're used to running badly driven Tokunbo vehicles doesn't mean that's the standard for every user.

Once again, this vehicle was gotten brand early 2011

1 Like

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by ashawopikin(m): 2:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Una like quarell sha, person wey go buy go buy, but the price is very reasonable
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by pussyeater(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2021
kingreign:

Don't mind the mumu seller. How can a 12 year old car has just 68K miles on it. Who is fooling who? Tampering with odometer here in the U.S is a federal crime. You lucky say nor be U.S you won take sell that car, you for land in Feds Prison! Yeye boy

2 Likes

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by buygala(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2021
mammanbawa:

You dey mad

I know grin

Na village people do me cry

But dem get kingreign pass me walai sad

Pesin wey see am as e dey talk go feel say na criminal offence not to drive one's car below a certain mileage over a certain number of years...

1 Like

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by kingreign(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Normally, I should had quit these talks and these back and forth, but it seems you don't know when to speak responsibly or act responsibly.

Ideagatesauto:
This vehicle was gotten brand new from Honda place
Stop the lies already, Honda Place did NOT sell the 9th Generation Accord imported from US. They imported and sold the GCC or Asian specs which is has the clear side markers and not amber coloured side markers, also, the odometer is not calibrated in miles but kilometres. You've been busted!
. The vehicle has been driven just 3 times since 2019 until it was put up for sale. tell us another lie, we all know this is you who made up this lie to cover the obvious truth and mislead faint heart, and not the individual who paid for the car brand new

If a responsible buyer needs the Vin of a vehicle all he has to do is reach out to seller.

if a responsible honest and truthful seller abroad advertised a car, he post VIN, even in car dealerships, brand new cars listed for sales on sites have VIN displayed, why are you afraid to do the needful and keep everyone quiet rather you, claiming to be a 'responsible' seller result to subtle insults.

There's a reason 2 numbers were listed for further enquiries. A number of prospective buyers have reached out to me from this platform and Vin and videos have been sent to them. Let's all act responsibly and do the right thing.
How about you acting responsibly and doing the right thing? There's no harm in proving me wrong for my comment rather than result to subtle shade throwing?

About mileage, please lets be guided.
I have a 2012 Porsche cayenne gotten brand new with 7k miles
I also have a 2014 honda accord gotten brand new with 20k kms
I sold a 2014 Cla 250 with 10k kms.

I'm not concerned about those... I'm talking about this Honda accord which I believe has doctored mileage

Please don't say what you don't know or aren't certain of. The fact you're used to running badly driven Tokunbo vehicles doesn't mean that's the standard for every user. this is actually insulting and below the belt. Fact, I've never bought a salvaged title vehicle all my life since I started buying cars for myself. So your insult is back at your face

Once again, this vehicle was gotten brand early 2011
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by charmingiv: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by charmingiv: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by charmingiv: 8:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Munamoqel: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2021
1HGCP264X9A050993.this the vin of the car can somebody check it history .
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by pussyeater(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Munamoqel:
1HGCP264X9A050993.this the vin of the car can somebody check it history .

Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
pussyeater:

VIN kill you there angry
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by TheOldGods: 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
pussyeater:

this is so wrong
Can we see the Odo?
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by pussyeater(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
AmericanDad:

VIN kill you there angry
You dey madt. Na me post the vin there? No be verify I verify! Abi craze dey worry you ni?
Re: Very Neat 2009 Honda Accord EXL. No Fixes. 1.7million by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2021
pussyeater:

You dey madt. Na me post the vin there?

Why did u delete that pic carrying the VIN...stupid lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wch Is Better: 1997-1998 Honda Bullet/bulldog/2000-2001 Models / Glory be to God,U.S.SPEC,03 KIA SORENTO is SOLD / SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2012 Honda Accord Crosstour (4cylinder, Nav, Backup Cam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.