Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Best Auto Van To Buy With Low Maintenance Cost - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Auto Van To Buy With Low Maintenance Cost (243 Views)

Ryan Deals: The Best Auto Deals ( All About Toyota Cars)!!! / Best Auto-mechanic Training In Lagos With Recognized Cert / Buy Super Clean Cars From Cotonou At A Very Low Price (best Auto Deal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Auto Van To Buy With Low Maintenance Cost by kel4soft: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hi guys, I want to buy a van that can convey up to 2tonnes of goods.

Please any advice on the best possible Brand and size to get with low maintenance cost.

Please your advice will be very appreciated by me.

Are their companies that sell these Van in Nigeria with good warranties?

Re: Best Auto Van To Buy With Low Maintenance Cost by kel4soft: 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
kel4soft:
Hi guys, I want to buy a van that can convey up to 2tonnes of goods.

Please any advice on the best possible Brand and size to get with low maintenance cost.

Please your advice will be very grateful for me.

Disclaimer: The pictures I uploaded are samples of what I am talking about. I downloaded from jiji.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota Camry (registered) / Drive Before You Pay!!! When Luxury Meets Affordability / Toyota Camry SE 2005 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.