Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor (6914 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2021
qloreal:
Hey guys, I just found out that my girlfriend of a year plus has been sleeping with her pastor for the past 10 years and counting. He was the one who dis-flowered her.

We planned on getting married next year. This is a shocker of my life.

Funny thing is this same pastor is sleeping with at least 3 other church members she is aware of. She has also abort for him twice.

The pastor has a fiancé whom he is planning to marry very soon.

I won’t lie, I am deeply hurt
This lady appears to be very decent I could have sworn for her that she ain’t seeing someone else
Drop the name of the church,
The name of the pastor and the location of the church lets remove bad egg from the body of Christ and save others from destruction.
If you refused to drop his name, you are the true antichrist !
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Victerica(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Bros, she no try.

But, are you or have you been clean?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Craggybogg: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2021
If this is true sha, you suppose arrest the Pastor.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by alphaNomega: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
qloreal:
Hey guys, I just found out that my girlfriend of a year plus has been sleeping with her pastor for the past 10 years and counting. He was the one who dis-flowered her.

Funny thing is this same pastor is sleeping with at least 3 other church members she is aware of. She has also abort for him twice.

This lady appears to be very decent I could have sworn for her that she ain’t seeing someone else

You repeat the same story every 4 months.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Cerveau(f): 9:54am On Oct 30, 2021
I can't believe people actually think this is true! how gullible can you guys be?

OP cannot name the church cause it will be obvious he's lying.

My question is what is the purpose of these fake stories? cause its obviously not gonna fetch any financial benefits in anyway....... Damn, people are really messed up!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Iamtoyosii: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why come here to tell us this when you have his entire congregation and fiance to spill this to? undecided

So by the time see the headline " man scatters church and destroys pastor's car after finding out the pastor has been sleeping with his fiancee" , it won't be like you haven't heard about it before
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Pat081: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2021
qloreal:

Find something to use against him and slp with Pastor gal friend too
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Oglock(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Drella(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2021
qloreal:

FutureIsFemale your gender is wicked and heartless!
Ólöshõ people!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Drella(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

You too want to be popular like mosdii
Múmû
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Blacklion3: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2021
She'll still go back
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iamtoyosii:
So by the time see the headline " man scatters church and destroys pastor's car after finding out the pastor has been sleeping with his fiancee" , it won't be like you haven't heard about it before
Man scatters and destroys pastor's car...? undecided

That is vandalism and has nothing to do with any of what I suggested the OP work on. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by sexy74(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
qloreal:

You know all this and still want to marry her.
Change church and change girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by luizpippo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
For someone the pastor has being lighting for 10 solid years, then she knew pastor has a fiancee, she didn't out him, she knew pastor is using his lightening rod on 3 others like her, she still didn't cry out, my brother, you are entering the wrong car if you dare continue.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2021
luizpippo:
For someone the pastor has being lighting for 10 solid years, then she knew pastor has a fiancee, she didn't out him, she knew pastor is using his lightening rod on 3 others like her, she still didn't cry out, my brother, you are entering the wrong car if you dare continue.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by Scream(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
luizpippo:

Simple and short! The lady's ability to reason has been taken from her. She's a ponmo! She will still be serving her body to the occultic manipulative pastor till death do them part. Also, she has mastered the art of deceit herself (pretending to the world), she is going to use it against any man she marries.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by kinzation(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Oil dey your head.

Thanks boss grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping With Her Pastor by kinzation(m): 8:20am On Nov 01, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

And now, the lady is crazily in love with the pastor she only listens to grin
Wahala no dey finish

grin grin
That one na double wahala o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.