Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? (1584 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Hardebaryor(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

Somebody sent ₦25000 to my account and with the name I saw on the credit alert, I'm 95% sure that I don't know the person. It probably was a mistake from that person's end. Is there anyway I can get the account number of the person?
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Bola146(f): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Contact your bank to explain to them

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Send the money to my account grin I got help you trace the person grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by SporaD8: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Hi Nairalanders,

Somebody sent ₦25000 to my account and with the name I saw on the credit alert, I'm 95% sure that I don't know the person. It probably was a mistake from that person's end. Is there anyway I can get the account number of the person?
This one everybody keep receiving mistaken transfer, I hope this is not a new method of syphoning funds?
Just contact any branch of your bank, they will lead you through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why can't someone mistakenly credit my 4 empty bank accounts...
SAPA dey oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by RealAdewole(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Why can't someone mistakenly credit my 4 empty bank accounts...
SAPA dey oh.
na 4 empty bank akants i also get, make dem remember us
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Hardebaryor(m): 1:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Bola146:
Contact your bank to explain to them
I'm afraid they might not return it back to the owner

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by bigjackass: 1:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Are you kidding me undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Nemesis0147(m): 3:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Wait till your bank or the person contact you na
No go carry do oh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Which bank was it sent from?

Just go and complain at your bank. They should be able to trace who made the transfer.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by SporaD8: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Not true! Make sure you give the bank CC agent the full name that appears with the credit alert and they will give you his account number.
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Inspiration007: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2021
Hardebaryor:

If the money is not disturbing you, Just leave it there.

If you fail to go to the bank, I'm very sure the other person wouldn't.
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Happened to one of my accounts recently, gtb precisely. This is the second time in this year. I called them, but couldn't connect. Mailed them, it bounced. I just left it there. They later froze my account after telling me stories through mails. But the money has been reverted to fcmb by themselves and unfreeze the account. Funniest thing was that no name one it. It was one funny company through POS.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Hardebaryor(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
SporaD8:

Not true! Make sure you give the bank CC agent the full name that appears with the credit alert and they will give you his account number.
Alright. Thanks
Re: How Do I Know The Account Number That Credited My Account? by Hardebaryor(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2021
bigjackass:
Are you kidding me undecided undecided
Na naija we dey

(1) (Reply)

Fitch Ratings Of Nigerian Banks / $6,500 Atomizer Software! How True Is It. / What Business Can One Start With N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.