Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address (52014 Views)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by ebukajay184: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter And Asked For Her IG Address (Photos)

Reno Omokri gave a savage reply to a man who admired his daughter's photo on Instagram and asked him for her Instagram address, IgbereTV reports.

Reno had shared a photo of himself and his daughter on his Instagram handle. Praising her, he wrote;

"My daughters are just too fine! Especially my lookalike daughter that I vomited.

#RenosNuggets"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm-cpelGiN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

An Instagram user who admired Reno's daughter in Reno's post wrote;

"Black beauty. What's her IG sir?"

Reno replied him;

"Dear @___richiextein_rsa,

Her IG is @LeaveMyDaughterAlone!!!

#RenosNuggets #FreeLeahSharibu"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm_G5BlP2w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Fahdiga(m): 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by dawnomike(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin papa protecting his territory

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by ncpat(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
I dey come

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by slim75d(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
this guy wey dey eat beans and bread everyday dey look for rich man daughter wey him go cultivate as if na yam

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Sonnobax15(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Reno should be ready for more ash-tags in the future undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by 6ixT8: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
same guy that have being hoarding away his wife like paliative now post is daughter. Isnt he according same security and privacy to his daughter too?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reno has toned down in bashing the female gender after that lady opened his yansh for the world to see

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by slawormiir: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Reno is not a real niggar ...

No matter the protection.....this baby girl will still be the one to chase dickkk

Even self I get this strong feeling that the baby girl is riding dickkk already

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by MRDEE01: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Serve him right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by nairalander2020(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Took na reno daughter you wan go chek

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Godada(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
cool
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Beckysexy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Open thread.

Close thread. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by DropsMic(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yawn
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Lovenorth: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reno is always giving some naïve people headache

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Apani o ni fe ki won mu ida koja lori oun.

I don't really know if Reno does young girls though.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Olarewaju89: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
cheesy

You sure say this girl never Sabi that things grin

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by bigdammyj: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Noted
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Kenneth10110(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Reno is a selfish man. If his wife didn't allow him into her life how would he have conceived the daughter

na bum bum u use reason come they talk this kind thing ?. so u expect a responsible father to give out his daughters contact on social media to a stranger. If the pikin come start to the post nude photos na ur type go still rant bad parenting. eshishari

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Harrynight(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pretty girl.

Reno is right, that girl is still Underage!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by VEXT: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Reno the noise maker
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Vickkymanny: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
I'm trying to search for the beautiful daughter in that picture

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by McOluOmo: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vickkymanny:
I'm trying to search for the beautiful daughter in that picture
For more strength Baba

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
ebukajay184:
Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter And Asked For Her IG Address (Photos)

Reno Omokri gave a savage reply to a man who admired his daughter's photo on Instagram and asked him for her Instagram address, IgbereTV reports.

Reno had shared a photo of himself and his daughter on his Instagram handle. Praising her, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm-cpelGiN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

An Instagram user who admired Reno's daughter in Reno's post wrote;

Reno replied him;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVm_G5BlP2w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
lol
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Reno should be ready for more ash-tags in the future undecided
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To A Man Who Admired His Daughter & Asked For Her IG Address by Scottz: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
Reno has toned down in bashing the female gender after that lady opened his yansh for the world to see

Who buy you 30 pages story book now undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.