Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference (17945 Views)

Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Victor Nnam: Enugu Workers Move Against Resigned Lands Commissioner / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Vickyguero17(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
So people still dey resign for political post for this Nigeria deserve Guinness Book of Record. Na strong man you be. Hope you get back up make Sapa no finish you �
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
SpatialKing:
This is what Osinbajo would've done since

Osinbajo's balls haven't dropped grin
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Gaabasky: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Temptee101(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
We've not heard the whole truth.

He never told us the diligent job the HODs under him were doing that got them removed.

Trust these politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Geenosko: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
Very commendable.
This is almost unheard in Nigerian political circles.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by PrudencyFeats: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Foreigna2:
Oephius, wetin dey happen?

You will never see him report this kind of happening, only to praise the governor when he plasters 2 primary school class rooms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Illuminatiship(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Did he steal from u?
you have 2mb to waste typing rubbish always mind your business...
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
you have 2mb to waste typing rubbish always mind your business...

what are u doing on this thread? is it minding your business? meanwhile, Did he steal from u?

1 Like

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by toujurs: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
He dey form saint after he don steal finish.
Most easterners are successful business men and women, they are not like most traditional rulers in lagos that feed on, owo one way.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by balladin: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Is your money missing? Pls shut up if you don't know what to say.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by PrudencyFeats: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Foreigna2:
Oephius, wetin dey happen?

He is thinking and calculating how to save the face of his boss's errors.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by popp(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
He looks like Yul Eldochie
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
udele1:
Mugu. Return all the land you acquired for 30kobo and sold for millions.

Vulture grilling machine
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by yetunsbay(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illuminatiship:
if he's someone u claim then he would hv hang on
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by AmazingELixir: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
justified007:
That guy is eyeing the governor's seat . This is just an excuse to appear like a saint

You couldn't be more correct, this extract encapsulates it all

" I sincerely and specially thank everyone who stood by me since the 2yrs I spent with this government, I assure you all that WE ARE JUST GETTING STARTED."
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Illuminatiship(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2021
balladin:

Is your money missing? Pls shut up if you don't know what to say.
na you 3mb dey catch you..
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baawaa:

If this is the reason you resigned, you are a man of integrity

Very commendable. These are the kind of professional we needs to run our state and federal systems.

I do hope this matter will be looked into now or in the future.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by offiahvictor(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
NwaNimo1:
See foolishness.....

[img]https://media1./images/f68427eb421845c708c8e7dfc817fd9c/tenor.gif?itemid=21071876[/img]

By Monday joblessness go enter his body!

everybody won't be or act like you.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by flejnr(f): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Victor,
It is with mixed feelings that I recieved the news of your resignation.

You should know what politics entails having served as a boy to politicians since the days of Sullivan Chime to being a two-term commissioner at such a young age.
Since becoming commissioner, you've become famous for being opinionated, almost intimidating,wanting to overrule and talking condescendingly to people who don't agree with you but you can never fight your boss.

Pride goeth before a fall and it's a shame you discarded the priceless theory of stooping to conquer because you think you've arrived but there's still a long ways ahead.

Remember where you're coming from.
Have you forgotten in a hurry your days in University of Nigeria Secondary School where you and Victoria stood out not just for being the tallest but for being amongst the broke kids amongst the rich.

Anyways.
I wish you well.

Yes you may have known him from childhood but you don’t know him well ok.
1. He was never a broke kid, he is the son of the well known surveyor Nnam, a reputable name in the profession and you can’t be a reputable name in the profession and be poor.

2. He was never a two term commissioner he just took over from jack solo this second tenure.
God bless
Enugu state is in the hands of disaster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by biobio111: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Surveyor Victor Nnam have been a very nice man and high principle and integrity person since I know him, which we Maryland youth forum (indigene and non indigene) will not forget in hurry about him.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Chameleonadiks(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Every mallam with him kettle
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Goldiness: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fine man with good sense. You are so handsome kiss
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Depressed101: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Illuminatiship:
person wey steal nor dey resign
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by JennyOfOldstones(f): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Odi egwu. Did he decide to resign before they sack him like the Professional HODs in his ministry?
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by giftygirl1(f): 12:51am On Oct 30, 2021
biobio111:
Surveyor Victor Nnam have been a very nice man and high principle and integrity person since I know him, which we Maryland youth forum (indigene and non indigene) will not forget in hurry about him.
You know this!
Not just his father,his mother is a true believer of Jesus! Till tomorrow morning,she wakes up as early as 5am to preach in the streets of Maryland in Enugu. He has disciplined and true Christain parents,I teach his nephews and nieces so I KNOW THIS! I'M not surprised because an apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm proud of him
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Goldiness: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2021
He is a fine man with a good sense.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by dreamcometrue: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by valnd: 1:26am On Oct 30, 2021
That's my GIS lecturer those days in Enugu state university....
One thing I know about him? He is a man full of integrity.
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Captainmudi(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2021
valnd:
That's my GIS lecturer those days in Enugu state university....
One thing I know about him? He is a man full of integrity.

Hope say u go tell us as him take dey collect money for sorting baa!!
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by valnd: 1:53am On Oct 30, 2021
He did not collect any kobo from me, speaking for myself.....
Captainmudi:

Hope say u go tell us as him take dey collect money for sorting baa!!
Re: Victor Nnam Resigns As Enugu Commissioner For Lands Over Undue Interference by Lugianostar(m): 1:56am On Oct 30, 2021
If actually you resigned because of the maltreatment of the defendless, then you deserve an applause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others / Postscript Of The Jonathan Years! What Do You Say? / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.