Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (57921 Views)

Rivers Govt, Lee Maeba Bicker Over Gunmen Attack / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Revokes Senator Lee Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by einsteine(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I hope the raid is not related to the VAT judgment that is coming up soon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by omooba969(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Streetdreamx:
Wahala be like Gov. Wike voice, e no dey ever clear.
Eze flyover 1 of Niger delta

Lol cheesy
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
muykem:
This visit has shown Mary Odlli is representative of PDP in supreme Court.

As in eh.cc fergie
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

You cannot be a governor in Rivers State if you are not a hard man. Yes, Wike is a rugged man with a lot of money to throw about.

Amechi nko
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by lereinter(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
This efcc Sha

Imagine global has ran to one island to hide they couldn't burst him

Now the reigning music is

To be looking for gold bra

Which court gave them the search warrant
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by DOTian: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
DropsMic:
The black man say him wan rule, them give am independence and since 1960 till date him still never learn how to rule the right way.
Has nothing to do with the black man..
Has all to do with the chauvinistic mentaliîof etain culture within a multi cultural country..
South Africa is led by a black man, they are doing well..
Ditto Botswana, Namibia, Ghana etc.. They are not yet there but they're doing good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by ZaramT: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
See Belle everywhere
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
fergie001:

Funny people in here.....So 1977, when she left Law School is too early for her to be a Supreme Court Judge?

Odili even left the Law School before the present Chief Justice, Tanko.

She was sworn in as an appeal Court judge in 2004 (the same day with Kekere-Ekun), yet na Paddy Paddy....na wah.

Eh,fergie001 abeg,abeg.this is becoming embarrassing and vexatious. This visit has clearly shown that she is a pdp judge.everybody knows.stop living in denial and defending her vainly
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by decasey(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Them wa remove this woman like the other one
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Randy111:

He isn't just forming 'hard man'. He is indeed a hard man. He's a nightmare to the clown called buhari.

Nightmare how? If he tries rubbish in abj,buhari will finish him
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
There you have it. What offense did Justice Odili commit that security agents would invade her home other than the fact that they see her as an Igbo person. For all my Riverine Igbo brothers and sisters who are clamoring for ONE LIEGERIA, do you now see how the same TERRORIST FULANI government that you're cheering and supporting is using all its power and might to harass and intimidate one of your own. Would the same government use the same intimidation tactics and highhandedness against one of their own who had committed any crime? Absolutely NOT! How many FULANIS have looted public funds, committed fraud or cavorting with terrorists and yet, the government has turned a blind eye to that. A case in point is Abba "the tailor" Kyari. Have you heard anything again about his fraud investigation and request for his extradition to the US? Of course NOT....they know how to hide and protect their own. But it would NOT think twice to send its goon squad to embarrass and intimidate anyone who is NOT a Fulani. It's about time you guys rethink about this journey of ONE LIEGERIA that you have embarked on.

It's a black man's problem - PDP also behaved in like manner when they were in power. smiley

Have you forgotten so quickly?? grin
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:
Abeg,abeg.this is becoming embarrassing and vexatious. This visit has clearly shown that she is a pdp judge.everybody knows.stop living in denial and defending her vainly
I don't think I commented on the visit, did I?

I hope you also criticised Ayo Salami's relationship with the then ACN for the reason you gave.

Aketi threw a banquet for Justices Abimbola and Ademola after their elevation to the Appeal Court this year.

Buni threw a party for Musale as well, same as Lalong for Dongban-Mensem.

It is not hidden that Governors back Judges from their States.

Also, HERE is Wike resisting the arrest of a Federal Judge, Mohammed Liman in Port-Harcourt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by SmartPolician: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:

Amechi nko

Amaechi is a combination of hard, mad, focused and good. I don't know how dude does it, but he changes from one mood to another in a twinkling of the eye. I remember his days in Rivers State as governor when he used to inspect his projects on powerbikes. That man is something else.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
IamWonderful:
They went with search warrant,

Search warrant in respect to what?? undecided

A search warrant should have a valid reason. This isn’t communist China.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Saao(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
PigTormentor:
Rubbish, so the law enforcement can't do their job if they suspect sometime illegal is ongoing?
Bunch of drunk pdp tax collector jokers.
shut up
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
fergie001:

I don't think I commented on the visit, did I?

I hope you also criticised Ayo Salami's relationship with then then ACN.
Aketi threw a banquet for Justices Abimbola and Ademola after their elevation to the Appeal Court this year.

Buni threw a party for Musale as well, same as Lalong for Dongban-Mensem.

It is not hidden that Governors back Judges from their States.

Also, this thread is Wike resisting the arrest of a Federal Judge, Mohammed Liman in Port-Harcourt.

Even if she admits that she is pro pdp, you will still defend her.wike can never make such moves except his interest is threatened.those ph court judges are in his payroll so what do you expect? Have you ever seen any judgment coming from ph that doesn't favour wike? I placed a dangerous bet today with someone that the judgment will not favour secondus.we know the truth
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Amaechi is a combination of hard, mad, focused and good. I don't know how dude does it, but he changes from one mood to another in a twinkling of the eye. I remember his days in Rivers State as governor when he used to inspect his projects on powerbikes. That man is something else.

True that is why he is just the best
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:
Even if she admits that she is pro pdp, you will still defend her.wike can never make such moves except his interest is threatened.those ph court judges are in his payroll so what do you expect? Have you ever seen any judgment coming from ph that doesn't favour wike? I placed a dangerous bet today with someone that the judgment will not favour secondus. We know the truth
Odili is pro-PDP, which one is pro-APC?
Is Odili a PH Judge?
Personally, I don't support today's judgement but if we assume that all PH judges are one-sided, then the NJC should change them nah. Change them and bring in the ones that are strict.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
I wonder why efforts are not being put to right the wrongs by M.Buhari. Hasn't he proven his point enough? Why can't he begin to fight hunger and inflation? Why is he interested in flimsy things?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by ransomed: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
The woman too should have known that APC will be jittery for hosting high powered delegation of PDP in a government quarters she is serving. She will be considered anti- Another Problematic committee.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
fergie001:

Odili is pro-PDP, which one is pro-APC?
Is Odili a PH Judge?
Personally, I don't support today's judgement but if we assume that all PH judges are one-sided, then the NJC should change them nah. Change them and bring in the ones that are strict.

You claimed wike protects judges from rivers.is she from rivers? You dont support today perversive judgment but your indirectly enabling it...she also gave a funny dissenting judgment in onnoghen case that was brought by the rivers government. Odili and wike are overreaching themselves
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
ransomed:
The woman too should have known that APC will be jittery for hosting high powered delegation of PDP in a government quarters she is serving. She will be considered anti- Another Problematic committee.

They will soon give her the onnoghen treatment
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:
You claimed wike protects judges from rivers.is she from rivers? You dont support today perversive judgment but your indirectly enabling it...she also gave a funny dissenting judgment in onnoghen case that was brought by the rivers government. Odili and wike are overreaching themselves
Tell me how I am enabling it.

Did Odili write the judgement to Tsammani & Kolawole OR because if I don't enable it, it will change overnight.

Did you enable Aketi, the Okigwe man and perhaps Uzodinma, because you supported the Judgements?

We can only criticise here, and that's the best we can do.

Is she from Rivers State? By marriage, Yes.
Where did she start her Judiciary career? Rivers? Yes
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
fergie001:

Tell me how I am enabling it.

Did Odili write the judgement to Tsammani & Kolawole OR because if I don't enable it, it will change overnight.

Did you enable Aketi, the Okigwe man and perhaps Uzodinma, because you supported the Judgements?

We can only criticise here, and that's the best we can do.

Is she from Rivers State? By marriage, Yes.
Where did she start her Judiciary career? Rivers? Yes

If she's not pro pdp,they govt won't move after her. there are other pro pdp judges but she's their leader.the govt knows more than we do
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:
If she's not pro pdp,they govt won't move after her. there are other pro pdp judges but she's their leader. the Govt knows more than we do
The Govt knows more than we do, like they did with Onnoghen and till today, we still don't know the case he is been tried for.

So, you even back the idea that the FG goes after seemingly pro-PDP judges and leaving the pro-APC judges to read whatever is handed to them?

Tell me the pro PDP ones so that I will mark them down and know them.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by executive12: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wike always forming HARD MAN.

Keep quiet. We need more men like him in Nigeria; not sissies that allow the useless thing you call your President to be riding everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by executive12: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
AuntRose:
Wike, the only governor with five balls. I love your courage and everything you stand for sir!

Exactly. Not all those ladies that call themselves Governors.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
LibertyRep:
If they have a valid search warrant, no body, no matter how highly placed should be seen or act in a way to obstruct a valid instrument of government. The judge knows this much.

But then , this is Nigeria where every tribe seems to protect its own.

The search warrant was based on the witness of one Aliyu Umar who "suspected illegal activity" in the house. Now which serious judge/Magistrate will give a search warrant for the residence of a supreme court justice based on the suspicion of a random individual?

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by executive12: 11:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
LibertyRep:
If they have a valid search warrant, no body, no matter how highly placed should be seen or act in a way to obstruct a valid instrument of government. The judge knows this much.

But then , this is Nigeria where every tribe seems to protect its own.

It's like you don't know Nigeria. Which useless search warrant are you talking about?
Did they have an arrest warrant before they illegally abducted MNK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by garfield1: 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
fergie001:

The Govt knows more than we do, like they did with Onnoghen and till today, we still don't know the case he is been tried for.

So, you even back the idea that the FG goes after seemingly pro-PDP judges and leaving the pro-APC judges to read whatever is handed to them?

Tell me the pro PDP ones so that I will mark them down and know them.

Try onnoghen how? Onnoghen wasn't loyal and trustworthy.he had to go,moreover he wasn't clean.convicting him was never the motive but removing him for being pro pdp....

By now,you should know that I detest anything pdp.even if you are pro pdp in the court,try to look objective
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by fergie001: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:
Try onnoghen how? Onnoghen wasn't loyal and trustworthy.he had to go,moreover he wasn't clean.convicting him was never the motive but removing him for being pro pdp....

By now,you should know that I detest anything pdp.even if you are pro pdp in the court,try to look objective
Loyalty & trustworthiness shouldn't be a prerequisite for the bench, the reason he had to go was because he had a baggage and they exploited it. If they have for Odili, she will go as well. Afterall, Inyang Okoro JSC was hounded and later freed.

Whether we like or hate PDP, there is little or nothing we can do about it. The Judges will do their jobs as they think fit, that's why they form in a panel of 5 or 7.

They all have minds of their own, Odili doesn't think for them.
Re: Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home by oxygeng: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
2023 on the beat. Everyone is cashing in on the simplest opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Major General Nur Alkali Missing 2 Weeks After Retirement. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.