Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Post Ume In Fut Minna - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume In Fut Minna (1274 Views)

Photo: 'rag Day' As Celebrated In FUT Minna / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ume In Fut Minna by olutob(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2007
DEAR NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE I NEED A NOTIFICATION ON THE DATE POST UME WILL BE CONDUCTED IN FUT MINNA
PLS I'M REALLY EAGER TO KNOW. ONE LOVE.
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by xfelix: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
the post UME of FUT Minna would be coming up on the 1st of September, So start getting ready.
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by homiben(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
hey! xfelix I'm sure if the date is quite right, but nevertheless I would like to know how to register, thanks
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by okeyalways(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2007
i got from my relaible source that it is going to be 4th not 1st of sept. please anyone who verifies should let us know that particular day. that is - if it is going to be 1st or 4th. thanx
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by desertboom(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2007
@ Homiben
Good question, how do one get to register?
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by okeyalways(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2007
check their web site it is all ther. u can register. u don't have to pay anything. just clik. www.futminna.org. u can get all the infomation u want on http://www.futminna.net/futmx/screening0708/instruction_to_candidates.php just click see u guys at the exam. by the way it's 1st of september. that is this satuday
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by okeyalways(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
guy how was the exam? i wrote very well. although i heard that the paper was already in circulation before that day. i even saw it after the exam. that i truly unfair. do anyone know when the result and their method of admission? i will be gald to hear from u guys again.
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by homiben(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hey! guys can u imagine that its really true that the screening questions were already in the hands of those wey get cash for hand.

its a terribly thing that i had already written the exam before I got to know about it.
and now the results are out.

the problem now is that i don't if I will never get admitted into the school at all after scoring 168.

abeg make una advice me on wetin i fit do oooooooooooooooo

okeyalways, i don't know if u know anything about it?
Re: Post Ume In Fut Minna by okeyalways(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
awesomeolu i think u can get that information online just chek their website www.futminna.org.

homiben, i don't know much about that but i have guys that are students of the school who can help to upgrade ur score when there is still time. but that kinmd of runs u shgould know Nigerians involves a lot of money. but that has to be paid after the runs works out. but i think u should wait and hear their cut-off first to be on the safe side. don't alter ur result until the cut-off is out. the school is too technical.

(1) (Reply)

Polytecnic Ibadan 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Day Of An African Child / Most Pleasurable Things In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.