Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp (29750 Views)

Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2021
cry
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Stanweezy(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2021
Why is it girls with this name Chidinma is synonymous to crime and atrocities

*Cucumber Chidinma if u can remember the story

* Chidinma Ojukwu of Ataga murder

*Another Chidinma murdering her boyfriend

This is the reason why I refused to date one pretty Lady that loves me so much bkus her name is Chidinma even while I was trying to love her back ppl don already dey call her Cucumber Chidinma

Though she's still my friend but I refused to date her make akuko Mike Ejeagha

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by lexy2014: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?

Do women not cheat?

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Bamzyriches451: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmm
Dating a Nigerian girl this days is a very big risk
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Beverlyjean(f): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Babara1994:
Most girls by the name "Chidinma" are usually aggressive. I know one Chidinma like that.

I also have a friend called chidinma....she is always abusive towards her boyfriends, I usually try to calm her down cause she always threatens to go physical on her boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Cleo7: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
as if women do not cheat...shey no be woman he cheat with ni..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Toni19: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
People should be careful of Chidinma now.

Same traits all over and now this one again.

Guys run o when you hear Chidin....

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by StUriah(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2021
It is true Chidinmas are very dangerous

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by techWriter3: 9:13am On Oct 30, 2021
folks still comin timeframe chidinmas??Smh
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by joshuaidibia(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?

Point of correction, 'some men'. Please speak for your family members and boyfriends and leave the rest men alone.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by habsydiamond(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2021
Chidinma inside Uber instead of black Maria... Another one loading.. Women with their jealously and greediness problem.. Na God dey save most men oo..

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Algold: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by FvckAllMods: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2021
Rest in ... grin grin
Nothing do you. wink cool
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Bigchristo: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2021
omgvoices:

https://esiama.com/beautiful-lady-arrested-for-stabbing-boyfriend-after-going-through-his-whatsapp-messages/
This name Chidinma is synonymous to wickedness I remember dating Chidinma for 5yrs without cheating on her every other girls were like trash in my eyes, I personally use my money to lobby for a federal government job for her, unknown to her that almost everybody working in her office are in contacts with me, Chidinma started sleeping with her boss within 2weeks of resuming that job....ever since once I see a girl cal Chidinma I Dey give them chance

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Brite02(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
She for stab am for neck sef undecidedundecided
Yeye boy angry
Bad bebe cheesy
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by StUriah(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Point of correction, 'some men'. Please speak for your family members and boyfriends and leave the rest men alone.

Hardly will you even find a lady that is dating a single guy in this generation. From my experience, ladies weigh their options before accepting to settle down. Just imagine the body counts of these girls

5 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Henix(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2021
Just avoid every girl who goes by the name Chidinma

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by StUriah(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Algold:

He cheat bcz she nor get yansh grin grin grin

You be Ogadiyansh?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by 2real52: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just imagine the rubbish undecided

Ordinary gf wey you be undecided. If you come be wife nkor? shocked.

Well, there's no justification for cheating,but going to the extent of stabbing your bf is bad....Very bad.......I even thought it was the one that happened here in my area as at last week,na why I rush come here be that self,but unfortunately,it isn't undecided. .... Wetin dey happen to our youths of nowadays? undecided.
"there is no justification for cheating" Says who and on what grounds did you establish this law?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Okortor: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
CHIDINMA again? Lol.

I have always advised singles and married couples.. avoid checking your partners what'sap or privacy cos it will only end In not just tears but PREMIUM TEARS.

great weekend guys
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by FvckAllMods: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2021
To quench out thirst of that new new honeypots ... I know you cannot fit understand tho .

Now why all babes for Lagos come be olosho? (35marks)
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Singleone461: 9:28am On Oct 30, 2021
mbahdi:
Rip
are you normal?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Godpunishnairal: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Chidinma again Alex Usifo comes to mind.

Don't go through your spouse boyfrd/girlfriend phone ooooo to avoid heartache.

Again, don't go through each others fone for how long na..??

What Happened to Alex Usifo?

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Theoarhics: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Avoid anything that has chidinma in it. That name is dangerous

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by princewarri1985: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2021
omgvoices:

https://esiama.com/beautiful-lady-arrested-for-stabbing-boyfriend-after-going-through-his-whatsapp-messages/
THIS ONE NA SMALL SELF, WHAT ABOUT THE ONE THAT HAPPENED WHERE A MAN WAS SLEEPING AND HE FELT SOMETHING COLD ON HIS BACK, HE WOKE UP AND DISCOVERED THAT HIS WIFE HAS POURED FUEL ON HIM AND SHE WAS STRIKING A MATCHES TRYING TO SET HIM ABLAZE, THE JUMPED OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW WEARING ONLY A BOXERS, AND HE RAN AWAY WEARING ONLY HIS BOXERS LEAVING HIS CAR BEHIND AND UP TILL DATE HE HAS NOT RETURNED, HE LEFT EVERYTHING BEHIND FOR HIS WIFE INCLUDING HIS BUILDING, SOME WOMEN ARE EVEN WORST THAN JEZEBEL IN THE BIBLE, MEN BE CAREFUL BECAUSE EVEN HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE THE WRATH OF A WOMAN!
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by buJu234: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
I have golden rules..

don't read my text or WhatsApp msg and am not reading urs..

also, the fact that u're fucking me.. does not give u the right over my life..

lastly; when we Bleep I don't Bleep for free; I must give u something (either in form of thank u for coming; transport or paying for the sex etc); also we Bleep with condoms and

I don't stop u from fucking any other dude that u like or feel like..

so at the end no one.. i say no one will have any right over my life..;

u come we Bleep, I settle u .. u go.. if u don't like it ..bye..

there are too many fishes in the river these days

3 Likes

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 30, 2021
Babara1994:
Most girls by the name "Chidinma" are usually aggressive. I know one Chidinma like that.

True
Same in my dept
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by bobbiiee: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
A question you should ask your dad.

FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?
Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by Vireani79: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Why do men cheat?

Why do women stab

1 Like

Re: Lady Arrested For Stabbing Her Boyfriend After Going Through His WhatsApp by emmyluizzz: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2021
chidinmas and stabbing like 5& 6

somebody should help me with that Jacob Zuma meme pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.