Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? (15619 Views)

Salary Payment / Double Salary, Ippis And Revenue Generating Agency / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Pls is it true that FG won't pay new employees until after three months?
Take for example, the capturing was done in August.

Yes o, braze up and pray it shortens to two months.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by yanabasee2: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
Please house, if the date of birth on someone's BVN is different from the one he used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?

No.....
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Elsueno: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
bbeautylik:
Sometimes it is from the banker imputing the BVN details... imagine me having the same birth year but different birth month.

Even those checking documents know difference in months & days are mistakes.....but Bros u can't reduce ur age by several years & claim error...lie lie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by KingDash: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Donchieli:
No b fraud boss
Na FUND
ok baba.. work dey?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Bimpe29: 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Non payment of salary due to such staff. Both dates must be congruent in order to avoid problem.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by osazsky(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
Please house, if the date of birth on someone's BVN is different from the one he used during IPPIS capturing, as a new employee, will it affect his salary payment ?
y u reduce your age during the interview its a fraudulent act go to ippis head office at abuja to correct this.give them your real old age..u wont be paid even if you are paid at a point it will be discovered and payment will stop. U nor be staff again b that
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Donchieli: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
I de try touch light something

KingDash:
ok baba.. work dey?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by KingDash: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Donchieli:
I de try touch light something
ok na
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Glink2018(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

The IPPIS will send you a mail to go and reconcile while they wait for you and if you didn't reconcile the discrepancy on time, they will pay and freeze the money
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by aguskymama: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Go to your bank and change the DOB on your BVN. It will be easier if it tallies with the date on your NIN.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by simonsayz: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:

When den dey do ippis verification dis year where u dey?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Same with me. Am even scared an opportunity to travel out may come again
updatechange:
I have same issue but I hope it won't affect me especially when I want to travel out...
Different date on birth certificate, voters card and NIN.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Like me. I have different names and dates of births on my different id. The other day my bank told me I can't change all my names on my bvn am still battling these changes things.
Hkana:

Not mistake per se. A lot of people are just not honest. They deliberately provide different DOB for reasons best known to them
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by bizhop01: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
neoclassical:
What's about NIN
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ninisun:

Father Lord!
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by updatechange(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
Same with me. Am even scared an opportunity to travel out may come again

Although mine wasn't deliberate, my voters card had 1985 given to me and I don't even know where that came from, although Ive seen other people having same issue but I'm no where close to that. My NIN correct.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by felixawe(m): 5:59am On Nov 22, 2021
It affects.. don't expect pay until the discrepancy is cleared.
If na bank , sack straight
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Mine is very deliberate and I often feel ashame talking about it. Though I use to be a graphic designer smiley nothing we nor fit do cheesy before bvn palava come spoil things
updatechange:

Although mine wasn't deliberate, my voters card had 1985 given to me and I don't even know where that came from, although Ive seen other people having same issue but I'm no where close to that. My NIN correct.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by updatechange(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
Mine is very deliberate and I often feel ashame talking about it. Though I use to be a graphic designer smiley nothing we nor fit do cheesy before bvn palava come spoil things

Hmm, all these graphic designers seff, Dey can edit anything in this life chai! The only deliberate one on mine is my BC, I used to play football then and cos of my age... you the rest now.
Btw, have u had any issue relating with this problem trying to travel out before?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have traveled before with a different name from the one am using now. So, am imagining what could happen to me at Dubai airport or if am asked 'Have you ever been here before?' and I'll be like ....'Hmmmm yes, but with a different data/info' undecided
Which one is BC
updatechange:

Hmm, all these graphic designers seff, Dey can edit anything in this life chai! The only deliberate one on mine is my BC, I used to play football then and cos of my age... you the rest now.
Btw, have u had any issue relating with this problem trying to travel out before?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by updatechange(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
I have traveled before with a different name from the one am using now. So, am imagining what could happen to me at Dubai airport or if am asked 'Have you ever been here before?' and I'll be like ....'Hmmmm yes, but with a different data/info' undecided
Which one is BC

Eeaya so now you have to maintain the status quo considering your name when traveling... Or better still you go and swear affidavit and do change of name... Meanwhile BC is just shortening of 'Brith Certificate'
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Yes am on that. But just don't know if I can do a total change of name on BVN
updatechange:

Eeaya so now you have to maintain the status quo considering your name when traveling... Or better still you go and swear affidavit and do change of name... Meanwhile BC is just shortening of 'Brith Certificate'
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by updatechange(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Divoc19:
Yes am on that. But just don't know if I can do a total change of name on BVN

That will be quite hard oo, but nothing is impossible in naija so far u get ur money for hand...
I wish u good luck.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Divoc19(f): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gbege sad
Thanks though
updatechange:

That will be quite hard oo, but nothing is impossible in naija so far u get ur money for hand...
I wish u good luck.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2021
Ninisun:

Pls on what date of the month do FG pays?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 25, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Pls on what date of the month do FG pays?

It varies, from 29th to 3rd. Those in ministries are paid earlier than those in the University.
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2021
Ninisun:

It varies, from 29th to 3rd. Those in ministries are paid earlier than those in the University.
Thanks
Pls i will like us to talk more as there are many things i want to know.
Pls can i have your number or facebook username?
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by KBConfident: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2022
What happens if Personnel name was disarranged in IPPIS capturing. For instance, Ademola Tokunbo Johnson but captured as Tokunbo Ademola Johnson. Can that hinder salary payment.
But all other informations are intact, BVN, NIN & PFA
Thanks, need urgent response
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ifinger: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2022
OgwuEgo:
The Ippis date of birth can be changed, but you have to send your personal file along with the request to the OHCSF, I have seen people change it severally, but your case needs to have merit.

Their are two things u can't change as a civil servant!
Date of birth
Date of first and second appointment
Know this u know peace unless such individual is just a newly recruited staff then u can talk about the age change
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2022
Date of birth can be changed even date of appointment, I am an Ippis admin so I know this, it has been done severally where I work, the case needs to have merit.
ifinger:

Their are two things u can't change as a civil servant!
Date of birth
Date of first and second appointment
Know this u know peace unless such individual is just a newly recruited staff then u can talk about the age change
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by ifinger: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2022
OgwuEgo:
Date of birth can be changed even date of appointment, I am an Ippis admin so I know this, it has been done severally where I work, the case needs to have merit.

I still de laff you the only way u can change DOB is if you have not started earning your salary or you have not completed your documentation else , hope you know their is a saver for all the civil servant information that can only be opened with the permission of the accountant general alone? U can change anything at the Ippis belive me when hand go catch u during verification when the portal is open body go tell the person! As for your date of first appointment, u will have to have a new letter of appointments , I don't weather u work with a parastetal or ministry? If u are with the ministry only the federal civil service can approve that and it can only be subget to their own error not because u want it so! Godluck
Re: Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? by OgwuEgo: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
You just like arguing for the sake of feeling important, I have high level access on Ippis platform and I have told you its possible to correct it in case of error, keep arguing with yourself, I am certain you are a junior staff if you even work for government.
ifinger:

I still de laff you the only way u can change DOB is if you have not started earning your salary or you have not completed your documentation else , hope you know their is a saver for all the civil servant information that can only be opened with the permission of the accountant general alone? U can change anything at the Ippis belive me when hand go catch u during verification when the portal is open body go tell the person! As for your date of first appointment, u will have to have a new letter of appointments , I don't weather u work with a parastetal or ministry? If u are with the ministry only the federal civil service can approve that and it can only be subget to their own error not because u want it so! Godluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Employers Are Not Calling You Back / Anambra Talent Databank: Job Advert By Soludo / How Do I Boost My Self-Confidence At Job Interviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.