Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him (20383 Views)

Ladies! If He Doesn't Propose, Don't Leave. Do This / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2021
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

If he turns down your proposal without any cogent reason pls feel free to go.

My 2cents

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Feminists no go take am easy with you lipsrsealed

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by TheUndercover: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2021
They would rather waste their time in the relationship than propose to the man. Factors that would make a woman propose to a man:

- Menopause
- Societal discrimination
- High value man
- Over investment from the lady's part (she has much to lose in the relationship if it crashes)
- Lack of options

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

LOL! why should they? Isn't this all about equality? What a man can do, a woman can do better, eh? grin

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
but I haven't faltered in any way, have I?
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Bigredmachine: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2021
Owonikoko... Its not about proposing... If things dey go well guys no go waste time to propose

54 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2021
TheUndercover:
They would rather waste their time in the relationship than propose to the man. Factors that would make a woman propose to a man:

- Menopause
- Societal discrimination
- High value man
- Over investment from the lady's part (she has much to lose in the relationship if it crashes)
- Lack of options
Nice factors cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by hismerhill(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2021
U dump him after 2yrs, start with anoda and the cycle continues. last last na ur body go hear am

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2021
If you like propose. if the guy is not ready, forget it.. if you don the tay and you see say your man never ready to marry you, my sister japa, before you turn, not just evening, but midnight news paper..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Cholls(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2021
My brother something fishy
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Qatar2022: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2021
BadRadio:
This is the Jet age, New discoveries are been made because people are deliberately choosing to think outside the box.

In my humble opinion I believe it is wrong to be in a relationship for too long, if you are ready for marriage as a lady and the person you are dating is too relaxed being in that relationship after 2 years without popping the question... you have two options

1. It's either you abandon that relationship and try it with someone else who's more purposeful

Or

2. Propose to him if you really like him and want u both to get married. It's not something to be shy about, life dosent give you what u want, life gives you what you demand. Go ahead and ask for it.

If he turns down your proposal without any cogent reason pls feel free to go.

My 2cents
What if he is not ready
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by EmmaOgbu(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
YEE
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nonsense, as if she is the one that will take the financial, mental and other actions involved for me.

Try it with me and see me decline you straight-up.
No one can rush me into marriage.

If I am not ready, that means I am not ready.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by money121(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by TheWolfen(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anyone can do the proposal in a romantic relationship and the other party has a right to accept or reject the proposal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
...Or move on to the next available and serious man! Abi men dey scarce??! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by folake4u(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
How do y'all even date for 2years sef? undecided

7 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by nautybride: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin. It depends. Some don't have the intention to marry o, just move on. Time wasters Waka pass my life.

Ladies proposing to the man is a recipe for future disaster with the increase in population of baby-men.
One day, they will vanish and say you begged me to marry you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

The only thing remaining is to tie double wrapper and start attending August Meeting.

Tufiakwa!

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by TheRedpillguy: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Women should be the one taking Men out and buying them dinner.

8 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Juanmike(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Where is Onyi22?
I craved her pxxy.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Stephen0mozzy: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Oga OP see, there are many sides to a guy not proposing after your 2yrs of dating.

1. If you have an amazing personality with good character as a woman who knows herself (morally and otherwise) the only reason a guy will delay is because of FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS

2. if you be street person, terrible character, cheerful giver with a leech mentality, then the factors opor.. Money is not even on number 10

12 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by folake4u(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
pocohantas:
The way una carry women matter for head ehn.

Them carry am like gala seller. undecided

7 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by GboyegaD(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
That isn't taking the bull by the horn though.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by verybadmouth(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Can the girl propose to all her 10 boyfriends?

2 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by Dmeji4444(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
J
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
I agree and be prepared for any answer u deserve.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by SmartPolician: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Will stingy Nigerian girls with a sense of entitlement finance the wedding? undecided

7 Likes

Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by UncleJudax(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
How? are they not 'fighting for equality'? This is equality gaddammed it! Equality to propose if not proposed to.
Re: If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him by RedishGren: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Can A Man Do To Satisfy His Woman? / See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / World Most Expensive Prostitute. 1.1million Per Night (18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.