Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK (54795 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by NoApology(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Suspended UNIZIK SUG President Graduates With 1st Class In The UK

Former UNIZIK SUG President suspended for 'questioning the status quo' graduates with Distinction in UK

Lines are certainly falling in pleasant places for Mr. Noble Eyisi, a one time President, Students Union Government of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.

Celebrating his latest achievement on his Facebook page, he wrote:

"It’s not coincidence and it’s not luck. I know it comes from above. I’ve got miracles, a million little miracles’.

"This one feels different for so many reasons, one of which was becoming a dad to Chimdaalu, having to do three jobs while attending my lectures and studying and being a husband to my beautiful wife. But finally, thank God it ended with praise.

"I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who made this possible, from my family to my mentors. I appreciate you all a lot.

"I’ve embarked on a different journey now as I wait to do my PhD and I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me on @noblenigeriaorg as we try to build a Nigeria that we all can be proud of and call ours", he added.
#distinction #mastersdegree #nobleeyisi #noblenigeriaorg

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010410138988

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by NwaAmaikpe: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2021
shocked

I dedicate this post to the ones who dedicated their lives to women who were not dedicated to them in anyway.

Such a waste of dedication but dedication will always remain a virtue.

Congrats nwa Eyisi, dedication to the dream has finally paid off for you.

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Bluntguy: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
Better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by mekuso89(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Old news

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by folake4u(f): 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerians will complain that the youths aren't proactive, when the youths decide to take actions that are beneficial, they'd tag it "misplaced priorities". Even your President called us "lazy yoot".

I'm glad he graduated at the end. Congratulations to him.

355 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by donbachi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2021
And,somebody go say GOD no dey.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by richmondefosa(m): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2021
shocked

He was impeached by the students rep council and suspended by the uni.

The same people he was fighting for did not stand by him.

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Sometimes, we need to mind the business that pays us.

465 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by abeniagbon(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerians like wasting talented young one's

26 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by CrownOfClay724: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Na im make am dey swell up?

He wan burst?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by drizslim(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
Young Legend Noble

6 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by ReverseIlamina: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

He was impeached by the students rep council and suspended by the uni.

The same people he was fighting for did not stand by him.

If you are the child of a poor man, mind your business in school because if push comes to shove, the world will move on and you will find yourself in the middle of nothingness. Tend to your books and leave. Even the courts could not grant him justice

The guy got expelled and travelled out. If you get expelled, do you have the funds to travel out?

Sometimes, we need to mind the business that pays us.
Well put

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by lkillbrokehoes: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Congrats to him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Jesse6(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2021
Congrats man
U try no be jaiz

1 Like

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Samfloxin(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!

261 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
It is in his blood. His mom, Prof. Joy Eyisi taught me in Unizik , a very intelligent and meticulous lecturer. She herself was also persecuted in Unizik until she left for University of Abuja. Congratulations my brother.
IGBO NWERE MMADU !!!!
IGBO AMAKA !!!!!
So it's a generational thing

63 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Sweetpink: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
My advice to young leaders is this. For your light to keep shining, For your glory to keep shining and for you to move higher in life , listen to this -
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Who will marry all the ones you “disvirgined”?

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Sweetpink:

If a car you use got spoilt beyond repair, would you keep using it simply because you damaged it or would you dump it and get a new one?

18 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Chibuezem(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Sweetpink:

stupid question

8 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

If a car you use got spoilt beyond repair, would you keep using it simply because you damaged it or would you dump it and get a new one?

This is the daftest analogy I've come across in a long time! The way you people reason sometimes astounds me, so backward and archaic!

1) What of the man who has had sex before? Should he be avoided at all cost otherwise his offspring will be cursed?

2) If a woman / man has sex only twice are they cursed?

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

This is the daftest analogy I've come across in a long time! The way you people reason sometimes astounds me, so backward and archaic!

1) What of the man who has had sex before? Should he be avoided at all cost otherwise his offspring will be cursed?

2) If a woman / man has sex only twice are they cursed?
1. Men are the donors. Women are the receivers. Once a cup is bad, whatever you pour in it becomes bad. A deflowered woman is a bad cup.
2. THEY are not cursed. SHE is cursed if she didn't end up marrying him.
This is why a woman must be wise enough to close her legs until she finds the man who will open it and be the new cover.
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin . She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:

1. Men are the donors. Women are the receivers. Once a cup is bad, whatever you pour in it becomes bad. A deflowered woman is a bad cup.
2. THEY are not cursed. SHE is cursed if she didn't end up marrying him.
This is why a woman must be wise enough to close her legs until she finds the man who will open it and be the new cover.
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin . She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

Interesting.. you only hear things like this from African people, yet the continent remains the poorest, illiterate and backward thinking continent on this planet.

Whereas countries that promote equality and sexual liberation are the most advanced and forward thinking countries... Why is that so? Are they cursed?

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

Interesting.. you only hear things like this from African people, yet the continent remains the poorest, illiterate and backward thinking continent on this planet.

Whereas countries that promote equality and sexual liberation are the most advanced and forward thinking countries... Why is that so? Are they cursed?
Religion is what has kept some countries in terms of physical development. But I tell this day, God has a place for those who serve him diligently.
God wants a woman to be with one man. She is given the power to choose.
She's to be wise and keep her self to build her home.
A foolish WOMAN has slept with more one man. She's a curse to her children:born and unborn.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

There is enough hardship in Africa. Do you want to add to yours by marrying a non virgin who is a curse to her children : born and unborn?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by kramer: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode :

There is enough hardship in Africa. Do you want to add to yours by marrying a non virgin who is a curse to her children : born and unborn?

What proof do you have that marrying a non-virgin will bring about a curse? Are you talking from experience? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by dreyboard(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] What a nice question grin
Sweetpink:

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2021
kramer:

What proof do you have that marrying a non-virgin will bring about a curse? Are you taking from experience? undecided
Deuteronomy 22: 13.
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Notice the word EVIL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Klington: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Mr. Eyisi became popular following his ordeal with UNIZIK Authorities in 2015 for questioning what he perceived as unjust financial burden placed on students of the institution by the Management as at the time he held sway as SUG President.

He was impeached by the Students Representative Council of the institution on the instances of the Management and was later suspended by same University authorities.

As fate would have it, the young man left the shores of the country when he couldn't get justice from the courts.

The young smart Eyisi took the world by surprise in 2019 when he bagged First class honours in Law with Politics at the University of Hull.

As one destined for greatness, Noble just bagged yet another Distinction in International Commercial Law.
This is only the beginning of more success for you Barrister Eyisi.
The Sky is your starting point.
All of us @[/b] wish you all the very best for the future.
You have a very bright and shining future ahead of you man.

[b]GO AND SUCCEED

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Lordbinsmar: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2021
angry
Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Arisenews2: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Fresh guy with good brains!
DO YOU REMEMBER THE DESTINED KIDS?
See shocking and Beautiful Transformation of Destined Kids Rejoice Iwueze. See her spouse, love life, current career, net worth and all you need to know about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cQVtHW1ycU

2 Likes

Re: Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK by Spechialone(f): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2021
Some challenges push you...
The dude is fynnnnnn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / Effects Of Lamination On Certificate / WAEC: Latest Ranking Of Nigerian Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.