Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) (78272 Views)

Senate In Emergency Closed Session Over 774,000 Jobs, Plots Next Line Of Attack / Zamfara: Military Airstrikes Can't Kill Us, We Get Information Ahead Of Attack / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by tyup(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2021
Ofadaman:
My friend who was kidnapped on his way to the east confirmed that it was Fulani and Niger Fulani who kidnapped them, he said they had military grade weapons and uniforms and that they told them that they are already infiltrated everywhere in the west and east, and they are waiting for us in 2023.

It appears they have support from military or top government evident by the kind of weapons and intel they have.

Nigerians especially southerner aren't really aware of how in a very bad situation they are in, for an appointed military army chief of staff jet to be gunned down only months after his appointment, we have no idea how bad the situation is.Buhari is more Niger/Fulani than Nigerian.

Ighoho and Kanu tried to warn us, thing would get very ugly this 2023 ,if you have a visa please leave this country with your loved ones. The police, Military can't not even save themselves.

will you just shut up with this ur nonsense if you have visa leave this country yen yen gibberish that ur spilling out. how many are these Fulanis that y'all are running from?? Abi they told you it's only fulanis that have guns and can shoot?? So if everyone decide to leave/run, name the countries that can accommodate us all. y'all should better get reasonable and stop being foolish cowards angry this is ur Land, anywhere u run to ur no different from a slave no matter what peanut you feel ur enjoying there.

Come out for protest, it still you that will discourage people and also be like who's ready to die and instead trying to solve ur problems, here you are running. if Americans had all fled during the Brits colonial era would there be America today?? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2021
Emergingnation:
Pained poverty striken stunts.... The terrorist are Fulani not ESN.... Chronic unity beggar..

Yes they are your fulani brothers from the hell of futa-djalon �.
That's why this news dey pain you reach your cursed soul abi?��

Death to anyone and everyone trying to bring down the ever envied peace of Igboland.
Be you Fulani,be you ipob,be you dss,be you esn
Death to them all��
This news really put sadness into your heart so shall it continue to be for your grass eating cursed soul ��

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Toni19: 12:44am On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
THIS IS A FAILED ATTEMPT AT CASTING FAKE NEWS ON IPOB...THE INTERNET IS ALREADY AWASH WITH THE PICTURES AND THE CERTIFICATION THAT THESE BASTARDS ARE ACTUALLY FULANI MILITIA MEN...

SO @OP YOUR ATTEMPT TO CAST IPOB DIED INSTANTLY....SPITS!!

You have too mich sense.

I think this is fulani Igbos.

See well o
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by tyup(m): 12:52am On Oct 31, 2021
wamide042:
Just look at the black Gun there, that’s a US combat rifle even Nigerian Army sef no get am.. an average person can’t afford it too..

what do you know bout the Nigerian Army?? what modern guns do you think they don't use/have? besides, no average persons can afford automatic rifles
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by tyup(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2021
godofuck231:
where did these guys get that IWI Gailil ACE GAP39 , Israel hardly sell them especially to third world countries

That's cuz ur offering em coins instead of money, reason why they'd not sell it to you
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 12:57am On Oct 31, 2021
The locally made ring on there finger confirm that they are northerners. Its only in the north that you can see this kind of ring with jazz

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by SALIMAN(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2021
And there will always be someone who must have tell this people to stop all what they doing ,
And themselves wouldn't know they are about to meet thier Waterloo . But the destiny of death in there head will never leave them untill it's achieved
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:01am On Oct 31, 2021
My brother na only northerner dey wear this kind of jazz ring. Even the plate number is showing abuja

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by eebraa(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2021
Continue deceiving yourselves and pointing Fulanis are unknown gunmen. We all saw the videos when you guys were praising ESN when they were busy enforcing lock down and killing those that didn't comply. Now that Soldiers have killed 2,u guys are calling them fulani. Make una continue. Una mumu never do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 1:08am On Oct 31, 2021
eebraa:
Continue deceiving yourselves and pointing Fulanis are unknown gunmen. We all saw the videos when you guys were praising ESN when they were busy enforcing lock down and killing those that didn't comply. Now that Soldiers have killed 2,u guys are calling them fulani. Make una continue. Una mumu never do

My brother if you have ever traveled to the north, you will know that this ring is common between okada, mai ruwa and other Hausa boys. Ask anybody in the north and confirm. This one am hundred percent sure. I have never see any IBO wearing this kind of ring

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Oyiboman69: 1:16am On Oct 31, 2021
Emergingnation:
Pained poverty striken stunts.... The terrorist are Fulani not ESN.... Chronic unity beggar..
you are right...that is hausa tyoes of charm...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by plaindealer: 1:18am On Oct 31, 2021
googlepikins:
Fulani bandits killed yesterday in Nnobi Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwXgT_ULas

So, the dead and forsaken terrorists are Fulani because of the jazz and juju all over their body?

What about the Christian babalawo ipob below with the same charms and babalawo juju? Wes he Hausa Fulani 2

You Igbos lie too much.

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 1:19am On Oct 31, 2021
tyup:

will you just shut up with this ur nonsense if you have visa leave this country yen yen gibberish that ur spilling out. how many are these Fulanis that y'all are running from?? Abi they told you it's only fulanis that have guns and can shoot?? So if everyone decide to leave/run, name the countries that can accommodate us all. y'all should better get reasonable and stop being foolish cowards angry this is ur Land, anywhere u run to ur no different from a slave no matter what peanut you feel ur enjoying there.

Come out for protest, it still you that will discourage people and also be like who's ready to die and instead trying to solve ur problems, here you are running. if Americans had all fled during the Brits colonial era would there be America today?? Rubbish

It's easy to hide behind the interface of your phone to type all this, I'm very certain you'd lose your moral if I'm standing right next to you, either ways, it's my opinion and you can also pass your opinion across without hauling insults at me.

I was out all through the endsars protest and many more before that, but you cannot reason with "stupidity", you think the people jumping on body of airplanes just to exit Afghanistan are stupid, they aren't, America could fix their country because they had reasonable leaders,here, you can't make this people think, because they don't have it, a govt that could take down camera and Sen military upon hapless youths, a govt that pays Ransom to kidnappers and have terrorist apologist in its leadership, you can protest and agree with a wicked leader who has a reasonable interest, you can never reach an agreement with a stupid person because their ideals are ethnic, religious and illogical, and no matter how ideal your plans and reason are,they'd never agree to it.

Know this truth and know peace, my visa is ready, and I'd be out of this dungeon in December, I don't care about this country, and hope my kids continue over there, anywhere I die, I'd be buried there. It's one life, and I'd never waste one second of it on this useless country,if you're smart you'd do same not just for you but for your family and kids sake

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2021
Xscape1993:
Tell them dear. They should even ask Ojukwu how far.

Your TERRORIST FULANI brethren in action once again. but the world know who the KILLERS are. So your government would NEVER succeed in its effort to tag IPOB as a terrorist organization. It can organize more killings as much as it wants but their EVIL plans would NOT work.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:30am On Oct 31, 2021
plaindealer:

So, the dead and forsaken terrorists are Fulani because of the jazz and juju all over their body?

What about the Christian babalawo ipob below with the same charms and babalawo juju? Wes he Hausa Fulani 2

You Igbos lie too much.

These are your FULANI brethren. We can tell our people from your people. So STOP your madness!

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by plaindealer: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

These are your FULANI brethren. We can tell our people from your people. So STOP your madness!

This is a Fulani ipob.

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Edusouls(m): 1:46am On Oct 31, 2021
It’s an understatement, most are complete animals..
Xscape1993:
Some Nigerian youths are too useless for my liking.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Upjis: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
With the pictures posted its obvious you work with the bastarrrds that dish out useless narratives because they are inbreed cowards and sentimentally foolish losers.

As long as the truth is sacrosanct and you support people that kill innocent people to push a very flawed narrative...DEATH..SORROW..TEARS AND BLOOD WILL REMAIN PERMAMNENET IN YOUR USELESS LIFE...SPITS1

A foolish ipob and his stupid thinking....You think war is the way to settle ?

You sound useless already cause I can see your parents stupidity in you

You low life fool ,talking with you is a waste of my time cause you will drag me down to you foolish and stupid level

Slicence is the best answer for a big and stupid for like you

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Murio001: 2:55am On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
The Igbo are not angry because they killed them. We are happy that those Fulani terrorists are gone but we will continue to shout so that the whole world will see the people killing innocent Igbo people. They may even kill innocent voters on the election day and put the blame on IPOB.

So, I now agree that Sit-at-home is the best way to avoid those evil people planning to kill innocent people on the election day.
If you like sit at home o. Na self deceit they worry una because they never stated in the report that the boys are ipob but you're here contradicting yourself without even knowing. So this time around its fulani and not dss? Bunch of hypocrites sit at home and see how incompetent people would continue to rule you.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Murio001: 3:01am On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Your TERRORIST FULANI brethren in action once again. but the world know who the KILLERS are. So your government would NEVER succeed in its effort to tag IPOB as a terrorist organization. It can organize more killings as much as it wants but their EVIL plans would NOT work.
Sit down in your House and be shouting fulani terrorist shame no even catch you na self deceitthey worry you which is quitepitifulat your age. As far as we're concerned ipob are terrorists too and if you sympathise with them you're clearly a TERRORIST too. You can never learn ode
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Murio001: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2021
Upjis:

A foolish ipob and his stupid thinking....You think war is the way to settle ?

You sound useless already cause I can see your parents stupidity in you

You low life fool ,talking with you is a waste of my time cause you will drag me down to you foolish and stupid level

Slicence is the best answer for a big and stupid for like you
They're just bunch of fools. As far as I'm concerned any terrorist sympathiser deserves to die like those guys too.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by tradepunter: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2021
tsdarkside:
police and army will keep on comin....but in much more numbers and deadlier weapons....
4th generation fighter jets,tucanos,drones,and many other crazy stuffs....
na una go run out of people willin to fight....kiki....

chai,i no wan be una....

Very useless talk
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Deblow: 3:24am On Oct 31, 2021
DennisEche:
Make the ipob try get sense na, how will the youth keep dying for a stupid scammer who wears Gucci and Balenciaga.
Kanu is a big scam.

Tell them oo! If Kanu is released today, he's sure jetting out back to the U.K, from where he'll continue his biafra 'struggle', but the youths of the southeast will remain in the south. Kanu enjoys dual citizenship, while most of these youths wasting their lives on the platter of secession are only Nigerians, at least, for now. Granted, you have every right to self determination, but methinks this can be achieved in an atmosphere of peace, reason, diplomacy and civility with utmost regards for the sanctity of human life.
One more fact: Anambra election will hold, even if only 5 people vote. The loser will be the person that dies trying to stop it from holding. Let's be guided.
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ba2remagaji: 3:29am On Oct 31, 2021
Pikin way burn him papa house will be the one to inherit the ashes.igbo amaka continue
DennisEche:
Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra CP Convoy (Graphics image)

Smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/anambra-tension-as-gunmen-kill-four-policemen-in-attack-on-convoy/

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by moskush1(m): 3:31am On Oct 31, 2021
some people have given up in life so wasting it because of cheap gains means nothing to them, they are as good as useless
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2021
Murio001:

Sit down in your House and be shouting fulani terrorist shame no even catch you na self deceitthey worry you which is quitepitifulat your age. As far as we're concerned ipob are terrorists too and if you sympathise with them you're clearly a TERRORIST too. You can never learn ode

There goes another dumb ass. You can believe in your ONE LIEGERIA and blow your vuvuzela like an IDIOT in your support for your FULANI MASTERS and your damned country with the rest of the Sai Babarians, Social Media Almajiris, B0K0HARI apologists and Ass Lickers, it does NOT change the fact that you're DOOMED and your future and that of your generation are bleak just like the rest of the lMBECILES that pervade the landscape. Go and stand in line like them rest of them and collect your 1000 Naira charge card that you were promised to sell your soul, fvcking M0R0N! Keep worrying about IPOB!
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by haffaze777(m): 3:45am On Oct 31, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
any sane person will see that these are purely Fulanis

at least their head is not flat grin

Are we not saying the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:49am On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
THIS IS A FAILED ATTEMPT AT CASTING FAKE NEWS ON IPOB...THE INTERNET IS ALREADY AWASH WITH THE PICTURES AND THE CERTIFICATION THAT THESE BASTARDS ARE ACTUALLY FULANI MILITIA MEN...

SO @OP YOUR ATTEMPT TO CAST IPOB DIED INSTANTLY....SPITS!!

Consoling your people is allowed
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by Murio001: 4:23am On Oct 31, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

There goes another dumb ass. You can believe in your ONE LIEGERIA and blow your vuvuzela like an IDIOT in your support for your FULANI MASTERS and your damned country with the rest of the Sai Babarians, Social Media Almajiris, B0K0HARI apologists and Ass Lickers, it does NOT change the fact that you're DOOMED and your future and that of your generation are bleak just like the rest of the lMBECILES that pervade the landscape. Go and stand in line like them rest of them and collect your 1000 Naira charge card that you were promised to sell your soul, fvcking M0R0N! Keep worrying about IPOB!
You sound just like your mumu leader wey dey Dss custody *laughs * naso him too been dey make mouth before them catch am in a very disgraceful manner. "Empty cans make the loudest noise" fulani people dey cash out on una because una no get sense and I know sooner or later you'll join the pig you're referring to as your leader. Monkey come, Monkey go. You would never live to see biafra actualized just like your ancestors mumu boy
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by ugotaya: 4:30am On Oct 31, 2021
See What He Did At A Bank When They Refused To Pay Him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_QbPsup8v0
Re: Aftermath Of Attack On Anambra Police Convoy (Graphics Photos) by driand(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2021
googlepikins:
Fulani bandits killed yesterday in Nnobi Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSwXgT_ULas
God bless you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.