Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) (33286 Views)

Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sunny Nneji And Wife, Peace Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by benjackugo: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Actor, Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Photo)

Popular Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 17th wedding anniversary with his wife, May Yul Edochie, today 30th October 2021, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of himself together with his wife which was captioned;

"17yrs Wedding Anniversary.
Na God oo.
Big Congratulations to us.
I thank God for His grace.
Thank you to my dear wife @mayyuledochie for the love and support always.
Truly appreciated.
I love you."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVpugw0grdL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
I guess he has lost count of the number of times he cheated in those seventeen years.Kudos to the woman for staying put.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Beckysexy(f): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmm
Who 'nose' how many times he has 'cheated on the poor woman? But she kept enduring it because it is the duty of a man to cheat and it is the duty of the woman to endure it, according to some dumb Nairalanders.

Happy 'Enduring' anniversary.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by taiwotimitt: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by CrownOfClay724: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
17th?

Did they wed as teenagers?

They don't look that old to me.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Bluntguy: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
I guess he has lost count of the number of times he cheated in those seventeen years.Kudos to the woman for staying put.
Tatafo.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Bluntguy: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Hmmm
Who 'nose' how many times he has 'cheated on the poor woman? But she kept enduring it because it is the duty of a man to cheat and it is the duty of the woman to endure it, according to some dumb Nairalanders.

Happy Wedding anniversary.
After all this rubbish you typed, I thought you would have typed happy enduring anniversary.

65 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
Madam learn to mind your business... You can do as you like when you get married.

69 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Beckysexy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
Bluntguy:

After all this rubbish you typed, I thought you would have typed happy enduring anniversary.

I've modified my comment so you can stop crying now.
Thanks for the correction.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Freionses: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
17th?

Did they wed as teenagers?

They don't look that old to me.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Optimistguy1969: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
This one go dey talk inside mouth for Nollywood movie, wan dey form baritone voice.

You go dey suffer dey adjust TV volume.

Nønsense

Happy birthday to you tho'

Hey, you, STFU!!!!!!!!
Iyaebe:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Lemmy123(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Anytime I see this man, his deep voice is what comes to mind...
Happy anniversary to them. But why do I feel that most marriage are in shambles but they come out in public to pose and smile for the camera like it's all good

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by revived: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Good one
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by faithfull18(f): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Elove1: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:

FYI don't be deceived sis Married women cheat more in marriage than all this single gals... but you won't know. They are very good at their game..
That's why u see more paternity fraud in marriage nowadays..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Dshocker(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Chai.....
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Godada(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021

Marriage is certainly not a bed of roses.

Putting up with the shortcomings of your spouse can be such a difficult affair.

Endurance too is something that's a prerequisite.

Celebrate your married life, lots of People never made this milestone.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
Congrats sir!
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by Sheriman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Hmmm

If I marry you I will not cheat on you.
I will always love you!! You and I forever!!

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by pure35: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
taah
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's actually now I believe you're zzor grin grin you're showing your true self

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by rickyrex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Beckysexy:
Hmmm

so nah only man dey cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Odogwu

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, May (Pix) by rickyrex(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Iyaebe:
nah wah oh so person no fit marry in peace again ..nah number times wey him cheats una dey count

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Nigeria @ 59 / Yeah!! Big Boobs Naija Babe Nicki Releases New ‘boobs’ Photo / DJ ChiBlex Chidinma: Meet 5-year-Old Child Female Dj In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.