Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) (69921 Views)

Jethro Yakubu, Taraba Commissioner Resumes Work Under A Tree (Photo) / COVID-19: Buhari Resumes Work After Testing Negative / Minister Of Niger Delta, Akpabio Resumes Work One Hour After Swearing-in (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by NasirudeenOla(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wild jubilation as Nigerian super Corp Abba Kyari resume work after vindicated ~ Matters Arising

Demola Of Lagos @OmoGbajaBia: "This is a huge win for Nigeria. May our enemies never prevail."

OTUNBA 1 @ManLikelcey: "JUST IN: The Inspector General Of Police has lifted Abba Kyari's suspension after investigation over alleged ties with hushpuppi, he's set to resume duty."

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by HisSexcellency(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
How true is this story

Modified:
A check through the source shows that this is nothing but a clickbait, a blogger looking for cheap traffic to his site.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Abdul05: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2021

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Racoon(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yeah! Hausa-fulanis corruption are never corruption under this failed corrupt government.

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Who vindicated him? Cause we heard how Malami was pressuring Hushpuppi to clear his name.

This is someone that the FBI has investigated. The pictures, the phone call records are there. But somehow, the incompetent Fulani terr0rist govt has deemed him innocent. Tueh! Terrorists.

*Updated*
Okay so good news reaching sane Nigerians but bad news for crime-loving, double standard bmc miscreants is that, the police have denied reinstating ABBA Kyari. See link below;

https://www.nairaland.com/6828087/hushpuppi-kyari-not-reinstated-punch#107202918

*PS
The bmc urchins quoting me, please feel free to drop by and cry. I need some mudu of tears to wash my font color on Seun's nairaland. It's looking brown instead of black. Shalom!

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigeria hmmm

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Dialpad: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
No wonder they call this country a jungle. One thing is certain, when the US government have a need for him, there would be no where to hide

He loves the camera... right... he will get lots of that in the US corrections department

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Dhury: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Dhury: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2021
Dhury:
I'm Happy More than the day I had ikonso dead news .see what await IPOB
IPOB right now

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by lloydtruth: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2021
Now can he visit US?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Haba....Super Tailor??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by udele1: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2021
Terror of IPOB

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Mightymosco: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ope o...were dat my xmas material...my tailor don show

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Dialpad: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lol... Tani omo ibo

Nigerialabalaba:
Omo ibo and IPOB terrorist, na wen una tirade comot abba na hin IPOB terrorists take over. Now abba, Oko IPOB terrorists don come back with full force, una go hia am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by yamunla(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2021
kk
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by funshint(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Your prostitute mom is an idiot, bye foolish boy. My last reply to yojy
You are one of the problems we have in this country. We'll willingly exchange you for a frog. Bastard!

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2021
Lies, red lie

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by gidgiddy: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
In as much as the guy is corrupt, he's still invaluable in fighting crime. I wish he has learnt to be clean and be stainless from now henceforth

In other words, the law should treat people like Abba Kyari different from the way it treats others?

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by oilyngbati(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
God bless evangelist Abba Kyari, the only terror to Ipob terrorists.

Please, you’re needed in SE ASAP!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Lovelive: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
funshint:

Your brain is inverted. People like you will destroy this country. It's like retaining a bank manager who has been stealing from the bank on seat. This is nepotism at its peak. If Abba Kyari was to be a southerner, it'd have been a different case. This man not only profited from proceeds of crime, he enabled it. One law for the South, another for the North. Having an Aboki at the helms of affairs is a big risk no country should experience. Nigeria is doomed!

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by ProDiverse: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
Omo ibo and IPOB terrorist, na wen una tirade comot abba na hin IPOB terrorists take over. Now abba, Oko IPOB terrorists don come back with full force, una go hia am.

Ode go and rest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by System202: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Welcome back the igbohos the kanus should go to hell

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2021
grin
Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
There is something seriously wrong with you.

You want to surrender your security to the hands of a man that sells justice to the highest bidder.

I pity you.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Nothing makes a short girl more happier than seeings another short girl who is shorter than her

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
AntiBMC:
Who vindicated him? Cause we heard how Malami was pressuring Hushpuppi to clear his name.

This is someone that the FBI has investigated. The pictures, the phone call records are there. But somehow, the incompetent Fulani terr0rist govt has deemed him innocent. Tueh! Terrorists.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/hushpuppi-scandal-police-authorities-under-pressure-buhari’s-minister-malami-others-clear

FBI never forgets.

You think you're doing them?

You're just doing yourself.

They will get him now or later.

Fulani government will not be in power forever.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hmmmm. Okay na. We are watching from the sidelines.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) by DOTian: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
This is how you fight corruption?
Invaluable? In a country of almost 300 million people? Why do you guys like forgiving thieves and bad officials while expecting things to get better?

66 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / N700,000: Nigerian Senators Monthly Salary Revealed / Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.