Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) (39981 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Vanilla4(f): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Too creepy, no.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
daewoorazer:
Nairalanders, Can you eat this kinda cup cake?

I love cakes.

I will clear the tray even before they ask me to.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Dominatrix(f): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yes baby, gimmi some brains! kiss
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
Forget it, I will devour it grin
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by shedy03(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
daewoorazer:
Quite creative
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Kokaine(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
So long as I know its cake.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by IMAliyu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2021
daewoorazer:
Why not? I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by franklingud(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why won't I eat them, are they not cakes and edibles?
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Pat081: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2021
Yes I will eat it 100times with cold beer sef
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by suffering: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2021
Halloween is the only holiday oyibos take seriously. Every other one is a one day affair which they’ll rather spend staying indoors. Halloween’s preparation starts from either the first day of October or its penultimate week. The same way Africans look forward to Christmas is how these heathens anticipate the day.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by NorthernersSuck: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
Why not, I even think say na KPEKUS cake before
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by ugotaya: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2021
Her Boyfriend Proposed But The Lady Collected The Ring And Threw It Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qz_3H57V5g
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2021
Can definitely eat that but crush all that icing deco awaay...sugar in d cake is already enof
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Lebronjames23(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2021
I go chop am, even if na shit themed cake
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by OTlandlord: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin

vastolord4:
Make oga John catch that thing.. na the tray and cup en go first chop before the cake... that man no send
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Godbless3(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Una funny o, waiting concern Nigerian with halloween? We don't do halloween and Prome in this part so don't bring every shit here.
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Hypocrisy is the most widely practiced religion in Africa.

African will call masquerades "Devil worship"...... whatever that means, but they celebrate Halloween because it's an oyinbo practice

If this cake was don in Africa, to celebrate an African practice, it's still Africans that will condemn it.....and probably say shits like: It signifies eating human parts for rituals etc.

Dweebs!

cheesy grin cheesy grin

It is not hypocrisy though: it is inferiority complex.

@OP:

Nope!

What concerns me with Halloween?
Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Hypocrisy is the most widely practiced religion in Africa.

African will call masquerades "Devil worship"...... whatever that means, but they celebrate Halloween because it's an oyinbo practice

If this cake was don in Africa, to celebrate an African practice, it's still Africans that will condemn it.....and probably say shits like: It signifies eating human parts for rituals etc.

Dweebs!

Which Africans are celebrating Halloween? Where? How many people celebrate am for your street? You see any agbero wey carry pumpkin ontop Danfo for Oshodi? Abi awon boys for local joints dey do trick-and-treat for your area? How many kids for Apapa, Ojuelegba, Orile-Iganmu and Mile 12 wear costumes go school, and carry cake? You yourself, which time last you go for New Yam festival or Agemo celebration or whatever it is you do in your home town?

Your mama design una home with scary stuff? Abi she wake you up from bed, greet you happy Halloween? Even if these do not apply to you, how many Nigerians experienced such or celebrated it?

Shey Sanwo-Olu and brands for Nigeria wish people happy Halloween like they do during the Muslims' and Christians' religious celebrations?

It is rather you, who is internalizing social media reality and letting it drive your judgement because a few celebrities and elite high class people in Nigeria who celebrate such do not reflect the values and lifestyles of (most) Nigerians.

Make Lagos hold Eyo festival naaa and see how many people go turn up. Or make Cross Rivers do their colorful ones.

Shey you will not tag that a public nuisance or backwardness and waste of time?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Eat These Halloween Themed Cupcakes? (pics) by Sleekfingers: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
daewoorazer:

Even if them use buhari head prepare Nkwobi. I go use am drink chilled stout.....

So these cupcakes na small thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Soups All Nigerian Tribes Enjoy / Some Local Fruits And Their Proper Names(pictures) / Owl Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.