Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,542 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

A 100% Legit Paying Platform. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A 100% Legit Paying Platform. (1807 Views)

I Am Paying For A Rare Fintech Idea / See What I Do To Make Money Online Daily - No Hype 100% Legit With Proofs / You Are Paying A Software Developer That!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 100% Legit Paying Platform. by Stormrex10(m): 3:04am On Oct 31, 2021
AfricGold�����

*WHAT'S AFRICGOLD ALL ABOUT*

✔️ *AFGOLD* is a social conglomerate made up of subsidiaries that provide an opportunity to utilise *AFGOLD* Virtual mining technique, which is intended for evaluating mining revenue and as well as conversion of *AFGOLD* units to real word money and cashout as at when due.

✔️Our team of IT developers has depth knowledge of online virtual currency mining. Our platform is monitised through different ways to ensure consistent mining cash flow.

✔️Our main goal is to ensure everyone has knowledge about online virtual currency mining regardless of location, age or experience, thereby making a living through AFRICGOLD MINNING.

✔️AFGOLD online virtual mining machine can be used, wherever/whenever. You just need an internet enabled device. Our website is friendly for mining process in mobile devices.

*WHY SHOULD I JOIN AFRICGOLD*

�As an AFGOLD MINER, you get paid as you mine per minute without having to bring people before earning.

�We are very transparent about our payments; we always update our miner's transactions proof in our website.

�AFRICGOLD is not a read news and comment to earn platform, and as such, no compulsory referal needed.

�All our payouts are fully automated, your earnings are credited to your back office with a unique earnings record tracker.

� In our top-notch well established AFGOLD MARKET, 100 unit of AFGOLD can give you a laptop worth 120k or any available goods worth same amount.

*HOW YOU EARN*

_Upon successful registration, 800 worth of AFRICGOLD would be credited to your dashboard to mine and earn more._

� *You earn through AFRICGOLD minning*

� *You earn when you take part in TREND POST social activity.*

� *You earn through direct affiliate earning*

� *You earn through Indirect affiliate earning*

� *MATCHING BONUS*
If you are interested in referring and refer someone that can refer as well, you earn upto ₦5,000 to ₦10,000 *matching bonus* as your downline grows.

*HOW AFRICGOLD MINING WORKS*

♻️    *AFRICGOLD*  _M I N N I N G_..

� *You earn ₦3 naira as you mine for 1 minute*

�  5 minutes = ₦15

� 10 minutes = ₦30

� 20 minutes = ₦60

� _In 35 minutes you earn ₦115 and a total of ₦230 in 1hr, 10mins. That's ₦1,150 in just 5hrs, 50mins._

*AFRICGOLD GENERAL EARNINGS POTENTIAL PER MONTH.*

1st month       �    ₦93,800
2nd months    �      ₦192,100
3rd months     �        ₦384,200
4th months     �       ₦768,400
5th months     �   ₦1,536,800

�‍�If you are interested in referring and refer someone that can refer as well, you earn upto ₦5,000 to ₦10,000 *matching bonus* as your downline grows.

You also earn through direct and indirect referals. Which isn't compulsory.

Add me up on WhatsApp if you're interested in joining Afrigold.
http:///2349015898018?text= me

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money As A Web Developer? / Can I Use MTN Lumos Inverter To Power My Laptop? / Java Peeps Hook Me Up With A Solution Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.