Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? (22885 Views)

What Does The Bible Have To Say About YAHOO YAHOO? / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Skillsnigeria: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Kokaine(m): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2021
Intersex do exist and they're born that way

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by xproducer: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:

Whoever believes in Jesus Christ should not perish but have everlasting life

----

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Heterodox(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
Jokerman:
Go read apocryphal books, and study about what the fallen Angel's and their nephilim children perpetrated on earth before God had to use the deluge to wipe out humanity?, and understand that INTERSEX or TRANSGENDER etc, is not of God...
lol...Adam was created bisexual before the seperation of sexual energy into two, which was described as the creation of Eve out of Adam.

Masculinity and Feminity existed in one in Adam as it is in God. And such energies exist in every human till date. One is just more dominant than the other and the dominance it takes is dependent on the soul that incarnates it. It's free knowledge.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
The name Jesus, His birth, death and resurrection
chatinent:

What is the thing to be believed, please?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Alfamann: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2021
What if God doesn't exist.

Woao! That explains everything!
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by wildikeman(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2021
Doesn't that tell you you guys are confused.

I bet the bible can't explain this. Ask science.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by paxonel(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2021
xproducer:

----

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." - Matthew 11:28

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
exactly!
He is the way, no other

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by paxonel(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2021
Henroo88:
You have done well.

thanks
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by paxonel(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

You will die bro.

There's more to John 3:16.
like what?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by chatinent: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
like what?

Let's continue this discussion next week. Do tag me when you have time.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Grucho1(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is God's Standard of Creation. GOD did not create anyone to be Intersex. GOD is not a Confusionist.

Genesis 1:26-27
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Any other thing is an act of the Enemy Probably due to Foundations, Curses, Entanglements with demonic Kingdoms, Marine Powers, etc
If the such persons submits to GOD Genuiely , HE will step in and rectify the abnormally .
intersex is a medical condition (congenital anomaly)do well to read and educate before commenting or better still shut the f**k up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by henryobinna(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:
Who told this man that being a transgender is unnatural? This is the effect of what bobrisky has caused, making Nigerians thinks Transgenders are surgically done. (Transgender and crossdresser) I believe what this idiot meant is a cross dresser and not a trans. Because actual trans have natural organs but opposite gender hormones.

Please read an actual book and know the difference between intersex, cross dresser and transgenders and stop misinforming the public with your half brain
I think you're actually confused. Transgender persons actually go through surgeries and sometimes homone altering medications to become their desired gender, what that means is they were not naturally born that way(desired gender).

A popular example is Bruce Jenner who's now known as Caitlyn Jenner, he was a man(an Olympic medalist)
and fathered Children(ex. kylie jenner) before going through the processes I mentioned above to become Caitlyn(a woman).

That being said, you're actually misinforming people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by paxonel(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2021
999m0nikers:
hope you have finally agreed with repentance? Cos I remembered years ago when you were involved in heretics messages
what you hear me saying today is a proof that you misunderstood what i was trying to say years ago. I know it will take time for some people to understand all I'm saying.
I never go against repentance, infact repentance is the reason for all i have been saying.
But that notwithstanding, repentance takes you nowhere when it comes to salvation and that's the gospel truth, I stand to that till now, nothing changes.
Jesus says I'm the way the truth and the life.
Repentance is never the way, the truth and the life
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by paxonel(m): 9:21am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Let's continue this discussion next week. Do tag me when you have time.
next week, anytime, I'm there, I will tag you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by RoyalBoutique(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2021
AntiChristian:
Hmmm, this one no dey Bible o!

This one strong pass Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Gmajor(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is God's Standard of Creation. GOD did not create anyone to be Intersex. GOD is not a Confusionist.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Any other thing is an act of the Enemy Probably due to Foundations, Curses, Entanglements with demonic Kingdoms, Marine Powers, etc
If the such persons submits to GOD Genuiely , HE will step in and rectify the abnormally .

A lot of your comments on Nairaland usually betray that fact that you have a very shallow understanding of some biblical passages.

When the Bible says that man is made in the image of God, it doesn't mean that our body looks like God, because God is not a physical being.
Our spirt is what resembles God.

In your opinion God did not create intersex people so who did?
Also who created people with a stammer?
How did people who have 3, 4, or 6 fingers in one hand come about?
Where do conjoined twins come from?
I could go on and on.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Caseless: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2021
If it's natural, why won't Bible support them?
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by nams77: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2021
paxonel:
The bible never mentioned anything about intersex individuals or any kind of mutants resulting from inbreeding depression or loss of hybrid vigor. Although we heard cases in the bible where angels came down from heaven to have canal knowledge(mate) with humans, as a result there was proliferation of unusual people such as giants who started committing havac to the creation, many of them were wiped out by the great flood of Noah generation.

But we still see unusual traits today like people having four fingernails instead of five, one hand or eye balls bigger in size than the other and even intersex you mentioned, non of these traits were ever mentioned significantly in the bible, only giants were mentioned.

Talking about whether people having these unusual traits like intersex can be Christians or will make heaven?

John 3:6 ...whoever believes in him..

Mark the word WHOSEVER.
That means there are no distinction in traits or characters
No distinction in race, tribe or culture or whatever.
End of Discussion
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by sniperr007(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2021
The are created by God and as the Bible said, they are created that way for the glory of God.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-africa-49851991 this is a story of a Nigerian intersex person who later converted to male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by mekonglobal(m): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
I don't know.
What I do know is this.
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Please don't preach heresy. God sanctifys anybody who come to him in genuie repentance through Jesus christ.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Righteousness2(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2021
Gmajor:

A lot of your comments on Nairaland usually betray that fact that you have a very shallow understanding of some biblical passages.

When the Bible says that man is made in the image of God, it doesn't mean that our body looks like God, because God is not a physical being.
Our spirt is what resembles God.

In your opinion God did not create intersex people so who did?
Also who created people with a stammer?
How did people who have 3, 4, or 6 fingers in one hand come about?
Where do conjoined twins come from?
I could go on and on.

My Precious Daddy Deliver this young man in JESUS Name
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

So conjoined twins is also demonic or a product of curses?
See why Africa is far behind?! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by OJAHMIKE(m): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:
Who told this man that being a transgender is unnatural? This is the effect of what bobrisky has caused, making Nigerians thinks Transgenders are surgically done. (Transgender and crossdresser) I believe what this idiot meant is a cross dresser and not a trans. Because actual trans have natural organs but opposite gender hormones.

Please read an actual book and know the difference between intersex, cross dresser and transgenders and stop misinforming the public with your half brain
Can't you just make your points without raining insults? Your ending line is absolutely uncalled for. You need to change.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2021
KaluwisxPRO:

You are the uninformed person, transgender is simply taking hormonal drugs(e.g Progenisis) to amplify the female hormes and make them more feminine by growing boobs and having feminine curves.
IT IS NOT A NATURAL PROCESS
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by naijanative: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

I know that. I mean, what is the thing to believe in Jesus Christ?

That he came to save us from sin, that he is the Son of God, and hope of mankind in the face of death.
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Commentor: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2021
Jokerman:
Go read apocryphal books, and study about what the fallen Angel's and their nephilim children perpetrated on earth before God had to use the deluge to wipe out humanity?, and understand that INTERSEX or TRANSGENDER etc, is not of God...

So, hermaphrodite created themselves?

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by femi4: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2021
istina:
What does the bible really say about INTERSEX? By this I do not mean TRANSGENDERS who are entirely different set of people . Socrates said ‘the beginning of wisdom is definition of terms’, so for clarity purpose I think it’s best we define both terms.

TRANSGENDER: Someone appearing as, wishing to be considered as, or having undergone surgery to become a member of the opposite sex.
In a nutshell, a Transgender is someone who wishes to be considered as a member of the opposite sex.

INTERSEX: An organism possessing several sex characteristics of both male and female such as chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones or genitals. It is a situation whereby a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn’t fit the boxes of ‘female’ or ‘male’. Think of someone with all the female physical appearance but has a penis instead of a vaginal.

One of the major differences between the two classes of people is that while INTERSEX is natural, TRANSGENDER is unnatural.

Having known the difference , the question now is what does the bible say concerning those who were naturally born as INTERSEX . Can they be Christians? Can they make heaven?
Intersex and transgender are not normal. Both are sick, that you are born with one form of challenges or the other does not mean you ll deprive yourself of medical solutions if it's available

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by flexyoo: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2021
mekonglobal:

Please don't preach heresy. God sanctifys anybody who come to him in genuie repentance through Jesus christ.

Don't indulge him

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by Ola17: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2021
Vanilla4:
I'm uncertain about this, it wasn't common then.

However asking if they are christian or making heaven is a personal related matter... Your nature and deformity doesn't always means limitation to God.

Hermaphroditism has always manifested in the human population from the beginning. We only get to hear it about more now because people are more comfortable talking about it without fear. Remember that twins were killed in certain parts of Nigeria in the recent past for being an abomination.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Intersex? by stasius: 9:56am On Oct 31, 2021
This is a critical topic.

Because the Bible told us that God created them MALE and FEMALE!

Who created the intersex people? Male/female.

And what is their fate on the last day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Abraham Okodugha: 'Redeemed Church Kicked Me Out' / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / The Experience 2016 – Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin & More Arrive In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.