Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) (51215 Views)

Osinbajo’s Support Groups Storm APC National Convention (Photos) / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by jezdougstone: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Please contact for your Cyprus and Ukraine study visa. jezdougstone@gmail.com
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Kyase(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
fergie001:

Waya for Governor.....In her we trust cool
Na ole go humble you lol
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
She will win.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
See how those campaigning for her look..

Spits. cry

What an eyesore ! Bathroom slippers everywhere.

Your eyes and brain are sharp, just what I had in mind to say

1 Like

Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Loveknitting: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Twoclans:
Just look at the feet of the people holding up the banner for her. angry

Have a go back and take a look at the pictures again and what the hell,
Do their even have any idea who she is.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
popez:

Why are you asking for her source of income? Are you looking for your money?
...and what is wrong in asking mr. Lawyer ?
Is it only when you are looking for your money that you ask such?
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Loveknitting:

Have a go back and take a look at the pictures again and what the hell,
Do their even have any idea who she is.

I don't think they do
The convention was held in Abuja..I am sure they just got passersbys to hold the banner for her.

1 Like

Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
She has my support already. I am so so tired of all these Nigeria male politicians
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
African mentality.
500 naira gang.

I wonder who is worse, the ones that sold people into slavery or the ones that are still enslaved in todays world despite all the awareness.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Roma10: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyahuruagu:

Spits. cry

Are those boys even up to 18year
Or even have a voters card
Their looks George it all
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Sheyilola(f): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Anyahuruagu:

Spits. cry

Lol grin you made me notice it
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Missyajoke:
I don't think Nigeria has ever had a female Governor she can be the first woman

Sorry, Dame Virginia Etiaba has that spot in history to her credit.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Vhee(f): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
����
Na Eniola Salami for Return of the king of boys motivate am make she rest abeg
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
TO FVCK HER JUST DEY HUNGRY ME.

Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Sonyboom765: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
popez:

People like you are mostly empty-headed.
You see how the whole conversation was civil until you staggered in with your deranged mind?
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Tzar(m): 2:17am On Nov 01, 2021
She should've at least had the decency to buy decent footwears for her campaigners.
This shows how insensitive to the masses she will be if ever voted.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by unmask: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Missyajoke:
I don't think Nigeria has ever had a female Governor she can be the first woman
are you looking for competent people or what?
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:43am On Nov 01, 2021
Fine Woman,
I will support her in my own little way.
Re: Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) by seunfape(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kid gave birth to kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence At Ebonyi Ward Counselorship Election: Man Shot, Student Set On Fire / Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander / Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.