Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

My Binance Account Was Frozen - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Binance Account Was Frozen (3589 Views)

I Was Wrongly Accused And My Account Was Frozen By Wema Bank / How My Access Bank Account Was Cleared / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pls on the 23/09/21 I realize I was unable to withdraw my funds from my Binance account and I contacted Binance support of which I was told my account is under risk control... after a week all my effort to ask them to restore my account function back to me was fruitless as they keep saying they are still waiting for an update from their relavant team. I keep on bombarding them with series of text every day and finally they told me a Law enforcement agency ordered them to suspend my account and I was asked to email the law enforcement agency officer in charge of my case . All my effort to reach the said officer was fruitless as he hasn’t return my mail since 21/10/21 .. from my finds I realize the law agency is from Portugal.. pls I really need help

NOTE: I have never engage in any illegal activities or money laundering , all I use my account for was trading btc and usdt

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by dayoscape: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
What kind of problem is this....
Check your self well bro....
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
dayoscape:
What kind of problem is this....
Check your self well bro....

How . Check in what sense

1 Like

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Nicoswit(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Maybe you can get help if this reaches front page.
Lalasticlala
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nicoswit:
Maybe you can get help if this reaches front page.
Lalasticlala

I don’t even know step to take. This is heartbreaking
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Nicoswit(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

I don’t even know step to take. This is heartbreaking
Sorry about that, hope your assets on binance is not too much shaa
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
How much is in the said wallet?
What kind of funds did you receive within the past few transactions?
Check your recent transaction, state the amounts and possibly disclose the wallets that you received crypto from. With these we can track them on the blockchain to know if truly there are no default on your end.

1 Like

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nicoswit:

Sorry about that, hope your assets on binance is not too much shaa

It’s much oooo over 20k dollars
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:
How much is in the said wallet?
What kind of funds did you receive within the past few transactions?
Check your recent transaction, state the amounts and possibly disclose the wallets that you received crypto from. With these we can track them on the blockchain to know if truly there are no default on your end.

The things is I have a lot of transactions. So I don’t have an idea of what caused it. I have never engage in money laundering. All I did was trading buy and sell
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

The things is I have a lot of transactions. So I don’t have an idea of what caused it. I have never engage in money laundering. All I did was trading buy and sell

Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Prayfortheworld: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

Better money dey am oh

They can't just freeze your account like that
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Pantheraly: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Better money dey am oh

They can't just freeze your account like that

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by okooloyun1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

It is not advisable to keep such worth of cryptocurrency on any exchange platform because of issues like this one.

2 Likes

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
okooloyun1:
It is not advisable to keep such worth of cryptocurrency on any exchange platform because of issues like this one.

Bros people are using twice as large as that amount to trade on binance and other exchange. Forget story. The funds in his account has coma in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by okooloyun1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Bros people are using twice as large as that amount to trade on binance and other exchange. Forget story. The funds in his account has coma in it
shocked shocked
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
okooloyun1:
shocked shocked

Yes and I kid you not. Binance as a company itself is insured. I personally know several people who own multiple millions in btc on binance and even run hedge funds worth billions across exchanges. It is not a matter of "they want to steal your money". The only problem you might say is if the account were to have been hacked. And that seems not to be the case here.
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Newboss(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is why people are advised not to keep their funds in cryptocurrency exchanges. They practically have 100% control over your assets. They can do whatever they want to do with it, and all you can do is speak English.
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by okooloyun1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Yes and I kid you not. Binance as a company itself is insured. I personally know several people who own multiple millions in btc on binance and even run hedge funds worth billions across exchanges. It is not a matter of "they want to steal your money". The only problem you might say is if the account were to have been hacked. And that seems not to be the case here.
I agree with you.
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Nicoswit(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

Eeyah
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Westmins: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
First of all,they cannot just freeze your account without anything

It's either you receive funds from someone who is involve in dirty activity or you are involved in dirty activity and if that is the case your chances are slim
And also look well they may come for you if you are involve in fraud related activity which it seems like so

Check your transaction history and understand where the issues come from

Which and which person sold funds to you and are there account active or not

That way you can know where you issue come from

Wish you best of luck

3 Likes

Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by madamori9: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by martswaelee(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
If you're one of those guys that buy/sell btc for people ,then its possible someone did something really illegal with ur btc address,it might even be months back
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by Usminous: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
cry
Did you in anyway use VPN while operating on Binance
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by SavageResponse(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Pantheraly:

That's a lot of money and it's not something you can let go of easily
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by sammirano3: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sleeping with such amount on cex is same as sleeping on fire. Even binance itself can shut down tomorrow and millions of people will only cry. It has happened before. So op, since it's an international LE, it will be almost impossible to retrieve the funds. However, I wish you the best. Hope lesson learned.
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by willian10: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Pantheraly:
Pls on the 23/09/21 I realize I was unable to withdraw my funds from my Binance account and I contacted Binance support of which I was told my account is under risk control... after a week all my effort to ask them to restore my account function back to me was fruitless as they keep saying they are still waiting for an update from their relavant team. I keep on bombarding them with series of text every day and finally they told me a Law enforcement agency ordered them to suspend my account and I was asked to email the law enforcement agency officer in charge of my case . All my effort to reach the said officer was fruitless as he hasn’t return my mail since 21/10/21 .. from my finds I realize the law agency is from Portugal.. pls I really need help

NOTE: I have never engage in any illegal activities or money laundering , all I use my account for was trading btc and usdt
Any positives yet?
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by willian10: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
willian10:

Any positives yet?
??
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by willian10: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pantheraly:

Has it been resolved?
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by TRIPLEJAY1: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Has it been resolved
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mehn, this is serious
Re: My Binance Account Was Frozen by olalekanhq(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
I'm facing the same issue as you since last year. Have you seen any posible solution yet?

And my own is from Australia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Currency-in-circulation Drops To N1.668 Trillion / Are All These bank Charges Necessary? / Make Money From Microworkers.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.