Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting (156 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Biodun Fatoyinbo Shunned Our Investigative Panel - PFN / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by okefranci: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo arrived in Jos for a meeting organised by the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria and was received by the Plateau Governor, Simon Lalong.

This was made known via the state government Facebook page on Saturday in a statement titled, ‘Governor Lalong receives Vice President Osinbajo In Jos’.

The statement read, “The Vice President who touched down at the Yakubu Gowon Airport Heipang was received by Governor Simon Bako Lalong of Plateau State.

“Also at the airport to welcome the Vice President was Deputy Governor, Sonni Tyoden; Speaker, Plateau House of Assembly, Yakubu Sanda; Chief Judge Yakubu Gyang Dakwak; and other top Government officials.”

Pictures of the arrival were also shared alongside the statement.

See pictures below:

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by Aidejay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
Somebody that said we should do national prayer over insecurity. Is that person not a fool?

okefranci:

So you against prayer and If so you are big fool and even demented as well
I'm not against prayer ooh. Haba!
My suggestion is they should go to places like kaduna, borno, niger, zamfara, katsina and other places where bandits have strong hold and conduct the prayers from there. From the forefront so the prayer will be more effective.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by okefranci: 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
I very sure the meeting organized by the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria with the vice president Yemi Osinbajo is to bring peace among christians and put an end to chaos
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by okefranci: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
Aidejay:
Somebody that said we should do national prayer over insecurity. Is that person not a fool?
So you against prayer and If so you are big fool and even demented as well
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by HelloWriter: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
Okay now.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nigeria shall prevail
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by Aidejay(m): 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
Everyone knows the difference between a live horse and a dead horse. Pray, therefore, let us stop flogging the latter.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by Deputy1111(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
We can't take prayers away when we are expecting a great change in our country , and i believed this is what the meeting is all about.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Jos For PFN Meeting by TheRareGem1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
It was a fruitful engagement yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Is The Most Remarkable History In Christendom / Where Is God In The Midst Of Pain, Suffering And Death? / Watch Out Against These In Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.