Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (67436 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo Girlfriend (Pic/Video) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by bepositive11: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2021
shaybebaby:

Or maybe he is the manipulative one. That's not to say younger guys don't go for older women ( Macron, Hugh Jackman) but let's be honest, Nigerian men are nothing like those two I mentioned.

And where they have married these older white chick, we know how it normally turns out.

They won't marry a woman of the same again from their country, heck they don't even do the same from other African countries. We all know his motivation and just how desperate HE is.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:24am On Nov 01, 2021
awesonjr:
make una wait oo, and him go dey Bleep her
Sure thing na...grin

With lube.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Bigpapi: 2:33am On Nov 01, 2021
onthehill:
A man got married to his elderly oyinbo girlfriend in Owerri, Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsKGd7L8qp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1O8XOkZWU

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by FvckAllMods: 3:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Lol...

shaybebaby:

Lol, you wished agege looked like that.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Kiasa: 4:06am On Nov 01, 2021
Disgusting pig with no morals.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Kiasa: 4:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Babara1994:

At least she is better than most Nigeria ladies. I hope to marry my own

Your own what?
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Corroro: 4:32am On Nov 01, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Still better than this
this one na pedophilia now sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Frenzy01(m): 4:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Omoh... Is all I can say shocked shocked

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Tellwhat: 4:54am On Nov 01, 2021
LILTJAY:
yes Yoruba are foolish cool

I'm sure you mean your father
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2021
No be somebody grandma way this not Marty so?
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Tuger121(m): 5:53am On Nov 01, 2021
You get sure client[b][/b]LOCK AM
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by jimtemi1: 5:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Congratulations, he use sence escape poverty
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by DonTattaglia: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Fucckingg mofo, who married his grandmother for money and papers, I guess no one with saggy balls will condemn him here,. Instead they hail and praise him,. Like he's the sweetest thing invented after candy,.

Buh if it was the other way round,. Nairaland saggy balls association would have sank their venomous fangs into the woman. Calling her all manner of unprintable names..

I guess whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good,. Luckily. This is not difficult..
Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..

U talk like an 1mbec1le..Sorry ehn. Take heart. No man is d cause of your frustration rather u are d cause of ur tribulations. Kpele
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Still better than this
This picture just turned my stomach.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by bigjackass: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Chaii... Naija guys wicked...

Wertin naija girls go marry again...
American women, wey be hardcore feminist carry feminism gv naija gals dem carry am for head...
Those oyinbo feminist still don come carry husband from una...

Future they say is female!
So who are those that marrying our girls and doing wedding party every Saturday? undecided For every lone Nigerian guy marrying his grandmother in one week, there are thousands of nigerian men getting married to Nigerian chics that same week.
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2021
onthehill:
A man got married to his elderly oyinbo girlfriend in Owerri, Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVsKGd7L8qp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1O8XOkZWU
Beautiful bride.
I wish them decades and decades of love,devotion and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by sexzymagic(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2021
One minute silence for those of them guys who marry old women for their own selfish reason
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Greystone: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2021
shaybebaby:

Exactly. I hope she has people looking out for her( friends and family) because seeing how she was surrounded in that pic got me feeling somehow.
Like prey surrounded by a pack of hyenas.

I noticed it also.
None of her family came to witness the wedding so clearly they wer not in support of this.
It's unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by CoolJulian: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2021
Love - such a beautiful thing!
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by quickly: 8:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Fucckingg mofo, who married his grandmother for money and papers, I guess no one with saggy balls will condemn him here,. Instead they hail and praise him,. Like he's the sweetest thing invented after candy,.

Buh if it was the other way round,. Nairaland saggy balls association would have sank their venomous fangs into the woman. Calling her all manner of unprintable names..

I guess whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good,. Luckily. This is not difficult..
Charlotte whitton..

Bunch of lowlifes!!

SPits..

if na oyinbo man marry naija girl una no Dey shout paper?

would u rather they just be forking themselves like dat with no commitment or assurance of the guy not to run away?

Most of those women are lonely and need a man even better a young man.

At dat age she be expired goods that guy is her lifeline. Everything is not all
About schemes

French president wey marry Im teacher boo?

Nobody shout paper

There was this black American guy wey marry 30 yea difference too

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Gee64: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2021
Chei!
Most young men can do anything for money/Green Card oh!

I just dey pity the poor old woman. For her mind now, she think say the man truly love am.
That one still dey f^ck sef?
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by muheeb01(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2021
This guy just wan leave us koda oooo lol
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by player007(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Still better than this

1Billion times over.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations though

But why some niggarrrrs stingy like this na

Oyinbo woman wey everybody dey manage

He reach your turn...you just marry am
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Danosophe(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2021
I like the group foto featuring prospecting Bachelors who aspires to also marry Oyibo woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
bigjackass:
So who are those that marrying our girls and doing wedding party every Saturday? undecided For every lone Nigerian guy marrying his grandmother in one week, there are thousands of nigerian men getting married to Nigerian chics that same week.

thousands you mean....
Okay if so why are you not married?

Is not thousands oo , you can say hundreds.
The more naija chiks are married, others are being divorced, so there is no big difference and effect in the population of girls getting married..
As in, the probability of a lady getting married in this era in nigeria is 1.0%

Though God can still work things out...

With these your peace of mind is reassured!

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by itzbarryo: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Igbos, they can do anything when it comes to money forgetting that all is frivolity and vanity...

I guess Micheal that married sometime last year or so is igbo. Ode
Re: Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) by emmyileri(m): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jigolo on the beat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.