Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State (1657 Views)

Photos Of Weapons From Neutralized Boko Haram Members By Nigeria Army / Troops Neutralized Insurgents, Recovered Weapons And A Vehicle In Borno (Photos) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by perez100: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Today, a convoy of joint security forces who were patrolling with Armoured Tanks and several Gun trucks came under heavy attack by 5 Unknown Gunmen. The troops successfully repelled the attack killing the Attackers
The unconfirmed report had it the security lost 2 security agents.

These unknown gunmen should let us have peace. I don't know how on earth 5 men with riffles think they can defeat heavily armed troops in their numbers with armoured tanks and gun trucks. That is suicidal mehn

See this video Link, and I will upload the full action later on another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOcgZRgSwZU

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by IgweOfNnewi: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some mental deranged people said the gunmen killed by security operatives are Fulani.

well they might be right if igbos can be caught to be part of Boko Haram, Fulani too can be an IPOB/ESN member

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Sergio101(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
kk
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by perez100: 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Video refused to upload
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Yorubaritua1ist: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
perez100:
Video refused to upload
Upload it on a Google drive and share the link..
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
These BOYZ GET MIND OHH...IMAGINE IF THEY DIDNT HAVE ARMOURED TANKS ...NA DIE DEM FOR DEY.

@Oyigboupdate and @udele1 should have the video and pinsures....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by perez100: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
I saw 2 men killed wore native dress and the other 3 looked like unknown gunmen. The other 2 on native appeared to be hit by stray bullets as bullets were flying everywhere. I don't think it was deliberate.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Ayomide811(m): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Ayomide811(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
Never spare any "DSS" kill them all

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Yorubaritua1ist: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
These BOYZ GET MIND OHH...IMAGINE IF THEY DIDNT HAVE ARMOURED TANKS ...NA DIE DEM FOR DEY.

@Oyigboupdate and @udele1 should have the video and pinsures....
grin grin grin
When they have been brainwashed that their odeshi can protect them from bullets, I just pity people living around , I hope they don't become victims of stray bullets
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by ivolt: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

[b]@Oyigboupdate and @udele1 should have the video and pinsures....
grin grin grin
You are right, those Fulani boys are very brave.
They can face any danger.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
I just finished watching the video on Igberetv. Those guys are just stvpid to think they can defeat such convoy.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by SarkinYarki: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
I am sure the troops had an MRAP ..many Nigerians can't tell the difference between a Tank , APC , Self propelled gun and Mine Resistant Anti Ambush vehicle ( MRAP) those MRAPS pack some heavy duty air cooled machine guns that will scatter any juju on earth

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
YES THAT IS WHY DSS AND THE ARMY....HAS NOT RELEASED THEIR PICTURES ...AS THEY NOW KNOW THAT THESE UGM ARE THEIR COLLEAGUES FROM THEIR SOUTHWASTEE OFFICES..

ivolt:

You are right, those Fulani boys are very brave.
They can face any danger.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by perez100: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
I want to get the other full video
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seriously....so ODESHI ...even works ..i didnt know ...please educate us more....

Yorubaritua1ist:

When they have been brainwashed that their odeshi can protect them from bullets, I just pity people living around , I hope they don't become victims of stray bullets

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by agabusta: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
KILL DEM ALL SO THAT THE "FULANI" MISCREANTS IN THE REGION WILL REDUCE DRASTICALLY....AND THOSE DYING IN THE BUSH WILL RELOCATE WITH THEIR BROTHERS IN THE SOUTHWASTEE BUSHES TO WHERE THEIR ACCOMODATORS ARE WAITING FOR THEM WITH OPEN ARMS.

Ayomide811:
Never spare any "DSS" kill them all
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by ivolt: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
YES THAT IS WHY DSS AND THE ARMY....HAS NOT RELEASED THEIR PICTURES ...AS THEY NOW KNOW THAT THESE UGM ARE THEIR COLLEAGUES FROM THEIR SOUTHWASTEE OFFICES..

You are right again.
I wonder why some people especially the supposed victims adore and praise these invading gunmen.
Their deaths should be celebrated for causing destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
These same gunmen killed Dr. Akinyuli....and even the Governor said that the killing was politically motivated....if the chief security officer of a state says that its not IPOB...who the fuccccckkkkk are you to question his source of information??

Are you better placed than him??

obsession with IPOB has caused alot of HBP...on Nairaland...but its best you desist from punching above your weight class...who pass you pass you!!

ivolt:

You are right again.
I wonder why some people especially the supposed victims adore and praise these invading gunmen.
Their deaths should be celebrated for causing destruction.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by ivolt: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
[b]
Are you better placed than him??

obsession with IPOB has caused alot of HBP...on Nairaland...but its best you desist from punching above your weight class...who pass you pass you!!
You dropped your pretence real quick.
After adoring the bravery of your departed terrorist members,
you made a u-turn typical of the ever irresponsible Ipob to shift blame.

Tomorrow is another sit at home as ordered by Fulani boys.
We are awaiting your "voluntary compliance" pictures while at the same time blaming
underage Fulani boys for enforcing the sit at home on full 5 states.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by RuggedBiafran: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
You are desperate to conjure a narrative that suits your belief that IPOB is "whatever" you want it to be ...but be rest assured that things relating to events on ground point to a different scenario...suit yourself...but know that the FULANI "UNKNOWN" GUNMEN have their details and names on the "DESKs" of those who matter internationally.

You cant bring foreign mercenaries and allow them operate without shooting yourself in the foot....the confusion in the camp is exhilarating....and your masqueraded pains are gratifying....EVEN IF AN OLD WOMAN OR MAN SLUMPS ITS IPOB...you hear!!

ivolt:

You dropped your pretence real quick.
After adoring the bravery of your departed terrorist members,
you made a u-turn typical of the ever irresponsible Ipob to shift blame.

Tomorrow is another sit at home as ordered by Fulani boys.
We are awaiting your "voluntary compliance" picture while at the same time blaming
underage Fulani boys for enforcing the sit at home on full 5 states.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by AkalaJ: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Why are the troops killing 'DSS' people up and down??

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by naptu2: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by perez100: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2021
We know our security don't like to report their own casualties.

Though, I don't want casualties from both sides. Let us have peace.
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by Sergio101(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
RIP........ it's twilight.
We hope for the Dawn.

God bless Alaigbo.
In bifra I stand. In violence I stand not
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by LamidiCownu: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chai...
See soldiers killing DSS and Fulani grin cheesy
My rancid akpu filled brain is so happy with this news
Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by J2381: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
I'm sure by now Ipob and ESN will start thinking of new ways to wage their feeble and useless war since they know they're running out of useless individuals who will die for them.

What I want to know is why isn't Nnamdi Kanu's offspring and siblings members of ESN? I'm sure it will drive some sense into his head if he sees pictures of his siblings or offspring dead from multiple bullet wound.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralized 5 Unknown Gunmen In Idemili Anambra State by TheWolfen(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stupid miscreants... I just pity innocent people up in this deadly situation.
see how person papa, mama sleep for floor like baby

Nawa

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Why Yoruba's May Not Get The Presidency Come 2023 / Peter Obi Is A Corrupt Man. / Visiting Jonathan To Seek Support Shows You Are Shameless, Niger Delta Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.