Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? (2959 Views)

When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
I dated this girl sometimes in 2017. We dated for about a year before we broke up. She was really in love with me and she always complained about how I don't give her enough attention.
One day, i called her and she didn't pick my call. I called back thrice and still not answer. The next day I called again but the situation was same- no answer and no reply.
So I texted her that i want us to break up and that I have found another girl. Immediately, she texted back saying yes we should break up. Since then we didn't speak.
Yesterday, my friend told me how she has been chatting with him and how hurt she felt about what happened between us.
He said she doesn't look happy since the time I left her. He also told me that she has been giving him green light.
He said he felt she wants to use him to hurt me back by dating him.
I told him that I think she really like him and if he likes her, they should date. I will not be hurt instead I will give them my blessing.
She told him that I am her first love and she wished to settle down with me but since I broke up with her she will never come back to me.
Do you think my friend is right or she actually likes him?
I'm 28 and she's 19
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Mastakija(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
19!!??
Why i dey feel say op na paedophile grin

Do u know in NL u cannot type more than 3 question marks without it turning to an emoji

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by chatinent: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2021
She told him that I am her first love and she wished to settle down with me but since I broke up with her she will never come back to me.
Her face dey for ₦1000 note?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Stephen0mozzy: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
How old was she in 2017? 15years?

Or you meant she was 19yrs as at 2017.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by depato88(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Going by the story you really F@cked up. You hurt a girl that loved you. ( dont you know that it is far safer and better dating a woman that loves, doing the chasing than the suppose one you are the one chasing) She is right to have left you, and she is entitled to her choice of who to date. Her life shouldn't be your bussiness except you are indirectly telling us you interested in her.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by longetivity(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
oGuN strike you, ur friend and the 19yr old girl

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Oyadorf(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
You already said she told your friend she's not interested in you again and you won't feel hurt if your friend date her....

If the statement above is true, then no need for the questions...

Next time, go for lady that loves you and not the one you love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Danielkelly: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
The answer is in the way she talks about you she still wants you. She can't face the reality of coming to tell you she does directly, She used ur friend to test the waters. If you have a rethink you can tell me so i will help you get back to her but you have nothing to benefit from that 19 than pussy. Guy think twice.

5 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mastakija:
19!!??
Do u know in NL u cannot type more than 3 questions marks without it turning to an emoji

You are right
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Thebraveman: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Candidlady: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
NEVER marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

woah! Just woah!

what bout kids born outta wedluck, are they cursed too?
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by fikayormi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 31, 2021
So you are 28yrs and still don’t have the sense to handle shit like dis other than coming to NL to split shit .. Get a job dude and Bleep off with your friend and the 19yrs
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

woah! Just woah!

Once the husband is there , you're safe.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by anochuko01(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
jeromestarks:
I dated this girl sometimes in 2017. We dated for about a year before we broke up. She was really in love with me and she always complained about how I don't give her enough attention.
One day, i called her and she didn't pick my call. I called back thrice and still not answer. The next day I called again but the situation was same- no answer and no reply.
So I texted her that i want us to break up and that I have found another girl. Immediately, she texted back saying yes we should break up. Since then we didn't speak.
Yesterday, my friend told me how she has been chatting with him and how hurt she felt about what happened between us.
He said she doesn't look happy since the time I left her. He also told me that she has been giving him green light.
I told him that I think she really like him and if he likes her, they should date. I will not be hurt instead I will give them my blessing.
I'm 28 and she's 19

Holy sh!!!t

19? That's still tadpole or fingerling
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by anochuko01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

woah! Just woah!

Don't mind that f©©l jaree
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Candidlady: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once the husband is there , you're safe.
then please take back that your virginity doctrine
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
chatinent:

Her face dey for ₦1000 note?
What do you mean?
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
depato88:
Going by the story you really F@cked up. You hurt a girl that loved you. ( dont you know that it is far safer and better dating a woman that loves, doing the chasing than the suppose one you are the one chasing) She is right to have left you, and she is entitled to her choice of who to date. Her life shouldn't be your bussiness except you are indirectly telling us you interested in her.
I still do. She's a nice person.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oyadorf:
You already said she told your friend she's not interested in you again and you won't feel hurt if your friend date her....

If the statement above is true, then no need for the questions...

Next time, go for lady that loves you and not the one you love.
My friend thinks she wants to use him to hurt me back.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
fikayormi:
So you are 28yrs and still don’t have the sense to handle shit like dis other than coming to NL to split shit .. Get a job dude and Bleep off with your friend and the 19yrs
No one out grows the matters of the heart.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by kalu61(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2021
Don't take 19 years old girl serious. Still kid. Those ones are still on adventure grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by depato88(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
jeromestarks:

I still do. She's a nice person.

Then man up and reach out to her. Apologise for your past behaviour, she may come back
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Born2winnx: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2021
jeromestarks:
I'm 28 and she's 19

your 18, she's 19

fûck off here

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Qatar2022: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
depato88:
He hurt a girl that do not pick call for two day or call him back?
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Born2winnx: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
fikayormi:
that guy is 18
you supposed code
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by luvmijeje(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
Child abuse! That girl is growing. You and your friend should not destroy her life. You and your friend should know better.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by jeromestarks: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
depato88:

Then man up and reach out to her. Apologise for your past behaviour, she may come back
Thanks
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by luvmijeje(f): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
It's your type that will come online looking for Virgin when you are ready to settle down . While you have already destroyed the lives of so called Virgin.

If I started raining curses now some fools will tell me to calm down.
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Candidlady:

then please take back that your virginity doctrine
Sorry I can't.

Deuteronomy 22:13
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you
Re: Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? by Danielkelly: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
luvmijeje:
Child abuse! That girl is growing. You and your friend should not destroy her life. You and your friend should know better.
Didn't you hear that she is 19? Are you an illetrate? What is the legal age in your country?? Did you here rape here you should Shut your black dark LovePeddler mouth.. If you have no valid sense to add.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With Her But My Guilty Conscience Won't Allow Me. / HIV Scare; My Experience After Cond*m Bursted / Romancing An Innocent Lady With Deceit / Lies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.