Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List (820 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by greenone: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Breaking News!

COALITION OF SUPPORT GROUPS FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU(COSGABAT) releases Committee list for the 1Million Solidarity Walk scheduled for 1st December, 2021.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Abdul05: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
I will be there grin count me

2 Likes

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by RuggedBiafran: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
WILL THEY BE GRANTED POLICE PERMIT??

ALSO WHY IS IT THAT ITS ONLY YORUBA MOSLIMS THAT ARE ON THE LIST.

WHAT HAPPENED TO OSIBANJO MISCREANTS....

JUST ASKING ...

........RuggedBiafran
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by YeyeGbami: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oh yea hoodlums food don set.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by PrinceOfLagos: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Werey jobless people

See as sane Yoruba people are insulting Tinubu after a video of Tinubu leap walking yesterday

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by SmartPolician: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Some people are seriously making moves to make Tinubu president of this country.

Nigerians don't learn....thanks to tribalism, religious fanaticism, parochialism, and selfishness
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
With all these, someone is still saying Atiku will defeat Tinubu. Even though I prefer Osinbajo, because Tinubu is definitely weak for that office. But that does not mean he won't win the election if he contest.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Mossadd: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
Go and ask the foolish man that walked for buhari he later regret it
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Biodun556(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
With all these, someone is still saying Atiku will defeat Tinubu. Even though I prefer Osinbajo, because Tinubu is definitely weak for that office. But that does not mean he won't win the election if he contest.

I prefer Fashola but Tinubu is supported by the party especially Northerners because he worked for Buhari and they felt this is time to pay him back. For now he is the leading candidate.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Biodun556:

I prefer Fashola but Tinubu is supported by the party especially Northerners because he worked for Buhari and they felt this is time to pay him back. For now he is the leading candidate.

Are you sure Tinubu is supported by the party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Biodun556(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Are you sure Tinubu is supported by the party?

Of course

Tinubu has most followers in the North and West within the party.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Xscape1993(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
greenone:
Breaking News!

COALITION OF SUPPORT GROUPS FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU(COSGABAT) releases Committee list for the 1Million Solidarity Walk scheduled for 1st December, 2021.
No normal human being would even think of voting for Tinubu.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by Validated: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tinubu is going no where. Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi (2023 - 2027). Then power returns to SE in 2027. This is the SQUID GAME PDP is playing with all the consensus thing. To use Atiku wrestle power from APC and then ... Peter Obi can face anyone APC presents in 2027
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by illicit(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Tinubu better go and rest lipsrsealed
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by mutumina007: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
Listen to this aimless idiot.

PrinceOfLagos:
Werey jobless people

See as sane Yoruba people are insulting Tinubu after a video of Tinubu leap walking yesterday
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by mutumina007: 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2021
Very welcoming!! A strong force 5obbe honest not to be an antagonist. People are working!
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
SmartPolician:
Some people are serious making moves to make Tinubu president of this country.

Nigerians don't learn....thanks to tribalism, religious fanaticism, parochialism, and selfishness

You should join hands with like minds to make Peter Obi or Omoyele Sowore or Atiku or any of the other opposition leaders president.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by oyatz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Validated:
Tinubu is going no where. Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi (2023 - 2027). Then power returns to SE in 2027. This is the SQUID GAME PDP is playing with all the consensus thing. To use Atiku wrestle power from APC and then ... Peter Obi can face anyone APC presents in 2027

Tinubu is not a PDP member. Whatever PDP is doing is only binding on their members.

On the election day, the Nigerian voters will choose whoever they like.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by SmartPolician: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

You should join hands with like minds to make Peter Obi or Omoyele Sowore or Atiku or any of the other opposition leaders president.

I don't have that time.
If you people like, crash your country; it's your business.
As far as the Internet is working, my business has nothing to do with the Nigerian economy.
I don't just like it when people throw their poverty in my face like I am the cause after voting for terrible leaders.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by kcnwaigbo: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2021
Biodun556:

grin grin
Which Northerners support Tinubu?., You people Sabi dream shaa
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by kcnwaigbo: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
Biodun556:

Of course

Tinubu has most followers in the North and West within the party.
Tinubu does not command any respect or royalty in the North.Why don't you people organise this 1 million man March in a northern city like Kano or Kaduna to test his so-called popularity
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
SmartPolician:

I don't have that time.
If you people like, crash your country; it's your business.
As far as the Internet is working, my business has nothing to do with the Nigerian economy.
I don't just like it when people throw their poverty in my face like I am the cause after voting for terrible leaders.

Unfortunately, display of sentiments and emotional blackmail on social media can't determine who will emerge as leaders unless you join the political processess.

Insulting and cursing Tinubu on social media doesn't mean this will lead to the emergence of competent leadership at the Federal and State levels.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by oyatz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Tinubu does not command any respect or royalty in the North.Why don't you people organise this 1 million man March in a northern city like Kano or Kaduna to test his so-called popularity

Similar one-million marches will be organized in all the Geo-political zones.

To be a formidable presidential candidate is not a joke.
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by kcnwaigbo: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
oyatz:

Similar one-million marches will be organized in all the Geo-political zones.

To be a formidable presidential candidate is not a joke.
I will be eagerly awaiting such matches anywhere outside the SW region.Especially in the northern cities of Kano and Kaduna
Re: 1 Million Solidarity Walk In Support Of Tinubu Presidential Committee List by kereman1: 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Outta the 1million people agbero go reach 999,990, na 10 normal citizens go dey there.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Living In Past Glory, Monarch Tells Yoruba Leaders / Apc Amac Chiarman Flagbearer Hon. Murtala Calls For Votes, Invites Opposition / Army Releases Female Soldier Who Accepted Marriage Proposal From Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.