Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo (2333 Views)

Anambra1st Son Finally Reveals The Reason Behind Obi Trip To Egypt / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
According to this report: https://www.nairaland.com/6828351/fg-certifies-anambra-international-airport
"Declaring that the project was financed without borrowing from the federal government or other financial institutions, he stated that over two hundred people have been trained for take - off of Operations in the airport, noting that the process of recruiting more people will be gradual."

How come we didn't see the vacancy advert? Did they get the job through I.M?

Why are people not asking question? when was the recruitment done? Must I know someone in government before I can get a state government job in my own state? What kind of rubbish is this!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by tuborme: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
This is a cross section of air peace staff. The airport is managed by FAAN not anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Chimeluv(f): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
They were recruited based on I M, few people knew about it and they didnt tell others undecided
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by flokii: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
They have left you behind cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by UselessBuhari: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2021
Those are Air peace workers.
Which workers are you talk about?
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Faber(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2021
tuborme:
This is a cross section of air peace staff. The airport is managed by FAAN not anambra state.

Go and sit down. Anambra use their money build finish FAAN go manage am. FAAN only gives certification for landing operations, that's all. Management, concession of the Airport is the full rights of Anambra State..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
Chimeluv:
They were recruited based on I M, few people knew about it and they didnt tell others undecided
Its really unfortunate that we run things like this in Anambra. If we don't speak up against this injustice the politicians will keep taking us for a ride...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
UselessBuhari:
When its time to recruit I'm sure they will share the slots among the members of the anambra state house of assembly, state commissioners and the clergy. That has been their method. Wicked people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
tuborme:
I hope sooo, because these politicians are cruel and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by orisa37: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
PRE INSTALLATION PLAN. THAT IS LEGIT SO STOP INSINUATING.
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Ikinternational: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hopefully 100yrs from now we don't say the black man is still learning.

We're all ready for the freaking graduation
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by IgweOfNnewi: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
Thoughtful

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:

Why are people not asking question? when was the recruitment done? Must I know someone in government before I can get a state government job in my own state? What kind of rubbish is this!
Brother pray for grace, I was frustrated the way you felt until I change another ministry (ASUBEB).

I just left recently to join pharmaceutical company to expand my welth of experience
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
tuborme:

According to this report: https://www.nairaland.com/6828351/fg-certifies-anambra-international-airport
"Declaring that the project was financed without borrowing from the federal government or other financial institutions, he stated that over two hundred people have been trained for take - off of Operations in the airport, noting that the process of recruiting more people will be gradual."

3 Likes

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
UselessBuhari:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2021
orisa37:
PRE INSTALLATION PLAN. THAT IS LEGIT SO STOP INSINUATING.

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=flokii post=107219410]They have left you behind cheesy[/quote
In mama peace voice "Chai"
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
flokii:
They have left you behind cheesy

In mama peace voice "Chai"
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2021
myright:

Airpeace workers

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by myright: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
post=107223378:

Airpeace workers
So, the already recruited 200 trained workers are Airpeace staff? So you didn't my bolded comment? Continue

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Feezdculestboy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Faber:

Go and sit down. Anambra use their money build finish FAAN go manage am. FAAN only gives certification for landing operations, that's all. Management, concession of the Airport is the full rights of Anambra State..

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by abnot: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Faber:

It looks like many people see aviation business as no different from motor park business. Sentiments aside aviation is a serious business that is highly regulated by NCAA in nigeria with many other bodies (ICAO, FAA, EASA) watching over the activities of globally. Positions in an airport cannot be filled up overnight. Almost every post holder has to be licensed. Even the cabin crew of the aircraft have to hold a valid license. FAAN, NAMA, NCAA and NIMET, AVSEC officials have to be deployed to the airport. Firemen have to also be deployed and simulations/drills need to take place prior to the regulator certifying the airport as open for commercial operations. Allen Onyema has been in this aviation business as an operator for at least 7 years and he knows these things. I wonder why he advertised a commercial flight for saturday October 30 when these things have not been put in place. NCAA has approved flights to land on that airport every now and then but not commercial flights. More like charter flights. This is why I dislike Nigerian politics as its full of deceit. The governor should be comfortable with his successor seeing through the completion of the airport certification process instead of treating aviation like motor park business just to win votes in the upcoming elections

1 Like

Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by kettykin: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
once Anambra gets it right in the Aviation front , the maritime front , the land terminal fron , the funds front and the green energy front, there will be no stopping to the massive industrial revolution that would take place.

The new Governor should do a tax free program for businesses relocating from othe parts of the world and country to Anambra , provide startup funds for renewable energy startups and other startups that will be based in onitsha and Nnewi. get investors to build a new River Port in Onitsha and forget about the 419 Ports of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Build a new land terminal for all the buses coming into Anambra and taking off from Anambra, Relocate and build a new Shopping city that will operate 24 hours and surrounded by business districts and tourist joints and hotesl , turn River Niger into a massive Resort and fishing villa.
Rebrand Onitsha and remove touts . Go green and stop depending on the power from Nigeria. invest massively in solar farms and wind farms to power Anambra 24/7 . then sit down and watch the east explode into an innovation haven and the agitation of biafra will dsappear with igbos not caring what happens in Nigeria
Re: Anambra1st Son, When Were The Anambra Airport Workers Recruited? - Photo by Ghengiskhan(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2022
abnot:

It looks like many people see aviation business as no different from motor park business. Sentiments aside aviation is a serious business that is highly regulated by NCAA in nigeria with many other bodies (ICAO, FAA, EASA) watching over the activities of globally. Positions in an airport cannot be filled up overnight. Almost every post holder has to be licensed. Even the cabin crew of the aircraft have to hold a valid license. FAAN, NAMA, NCAA and NIMET, AVSEC officials have to be deployed to the airport. Firemen have to also be deployed and simulations/drills need to take place prior to the regulator certifying the airport as open for commercial operations. Allen Onyema has been in this aviation business as an operator for at least 7 years and he knows these things. I wonder why he advertised a commercial flight for saturday October 30 when these things have not been put in place. NCAA has approved flights to land on that airport every now and then but not commercial flights. More like charter flights. This is why I dislike Nigerian politics as its full of deceit. The governor should be comfortable with his successor seeing through the completion of the airport certification process instead of treating aviation like motor park business just to win votes in the upcoming elections

A SEC or Aviation Security is a department in FAAN

(1) (Reply)

A deeper look at the word ''Massacre''. A Nairalander's Perspective. / Suzan Ade Coker Wow Her Fan With Certificate Of Vawulence Against Peter Obi. Pic / 2023:WARNING!!! Atiku And Kwakwaso Are Waiting For You With Koboko(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.