Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (62324 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Yahoo Boy Prays For Client That Will Give Him 1million Dollars At Shiloh (Photo) / Will Smith's Wife 'jada Pinkett' Goes Topless On Live ( Don't Open In Office) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Solofresh2: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
truth be told will smith and jada have a spiritual entanglement. now will smith is a starseed hence why his luna is in alpha scorpio. he represents an entity with power and authority. however his solar is in libra and what that means is that this powerful entity is now under divine judgement. and this explains the spiritual energy surrounding the man and why his spirit guides him into movies where america ( a starseed empire ) is always under divine apocalyptic judgement. almost all his movies represent apocalyptic judgement on america. and so this is his spiritual aura

and as a fallen empire/entity under judgement, your lower self is presented to you in the form of a woman and she will be the one to administer the judgement. in comes jada who is a virgo sun and virgo moon, virgo meaning ' no power '. and so a virgo sun and virgo moon means ' take away power from the fallen and powerless'. and that is her spiritual inclination is to take away power from the fallen and powerless, and she his lowerself is paired up to him the fallen starseed-entity and her job is to take away power from him. to emasculate him. and that is exactly what is happening. this is a spiritual entanglement that was ordained before they were both born. so will is not a simp, he is just under divine judgement, but ultimately, within their story is a bigger story of the fall of a starseed empire. the fall of america as china is on the verge of pushing them out of power

and no i dont do free readings anymore lol

Boss make I show cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by jchioma: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
2kurupt:

As in very foolish of him. Even if he is scared of paying alimony, her cheating ways should be used as a leverage to end this toxic marriage

Exactly what I told someone: His wife had not only confessed to adultery, but also flaunted the boy she's sleeping with. The court will consider these factors in deciding on what gives or goes shikena.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
Solofresh2:

Boss make I show cheesy
with something for your boy na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by emysmile: 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Beblessedbaba:
May God not give us an unfortunate woman as a wife �

God doesn't give unfortunate women as wives.

The Bible states a prudent wife is of the Lord.

Men choose and lie that God chose for them.

How many people truly let God choose for them.
Are they patient?
Can they wait?
Can they endure?
Will God's way make sense to their little minds?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Blackdisciple(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Eyah...!

Will Smith ooo...
He actually helped this woman in her life to were she is now, but still she's cheating on him, a whole Will Smith of our time...

Born 80s know will Smith Wella...

What really is her problem.??
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by okrikaboi: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Will Smith & entanglement be like 5&6. May God save him.
Lol that August Alsina song though. August na dey catch the highest cruise sef
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by drnoel: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Will smith is a fvcking moron_that deserves no pity, and I say this with all love.
Someone like Jada should be thanking God everyday that Will smith even knows she exists. This is WILL SMITH we are talking about; one of the best black actors of our lifetime. Someone that attained godlike positions, especially during his 'Men in Black' days. The reason people talk about Jada is cause of will. I'm seriously baffled that someone like Will smith will be going through this, especially in the hands of Jada. Someone like will smith should be hanging around super exclusive females. Jada is really making will smith look like a complete fool. Jada really belongs to the streets.
The only way I'll believe Will smith is taking all her nonsense is if he didn't sign a Prenup and he's afraid Jada will take all he's money and assets.

Lol. That's not love bro, that's pure and undiluted stupidity. Jada is someone that use to sell drugs and hang around guys like 2PAC. Will picked her up, helped her get her life together and even married her. Rather than being eternally grateful and behaving herself, she still went ahead to have sexual relationships that lasted for months with a guy that is old enough to be her son. Imagine! This is Will smith she's treating like this o. Or has she confused Will smith with Speed Darlington?.

Ah! This one is more than Kanyamata o. I'm suspecting Ugandamata, Zimbabwemata, Ghanamata, etc Jada really finish work for will smith head.

This one na too much talk. The hand U allow a woman is the hand she will take and even attempt to do more. Will shod have kept mute about this. Or just said he loves Jada but she is going thru trying times cos of menopause and the issue is settled. He didn't have to drag himself to the mud with her.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Solofresh2: 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
with something for your boy na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol grin
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by 2ScrewsLoose: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Wisdom is rare,, Will Smith is a very wise man.. He is letting Jada mess herself up so when he strikes it will be deserved..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Forumobserver12(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
Depressed101:
burna boy nor smart, will is smarter,. Don't you know if he divorces her he will have to part way with his wealth

And if he commit suicide he will have all his wealth intact right ?
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by CavemanDefuturo: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Will is not as soft as you think....I think he is very worried of sharing half of everything he worked for with Jadahoerinkett.
Celebrities should always sign prenup!
Look at Jay and Beyonce...no dramas at all everyone knows their limits.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
author=HEAVEN4444 post=107238768]truth be told will smith and jada have a spiritual entanglement. now will smith is a starseed hence why his luna is in alpha scorpio. he represents an entity with power and authority. however his solar is in libra and what that means is that this powerful entity is now under divine judgement. and this explains the spiritual energy surrounding the man and why his spirit guides him into movies where america ( a starseed empire ) is always under divine apocalyptic judgement. almost all his movies represent apocalyptic judgement on america. and so this is his spiritual aura

and as a fallen empire/entity under judgement, your lower self is presented to you in the form of a woman and she will be the one to administer the judgement. in comes jada who is a virgo sun and virgo moon, virgo meaning ' no power '. and so a virgo sun and virgo moon means ' take away power from the fallen and powerless'. and that is her spiritual inclination is to take away power from the fallen and powerless, and she his lowerself is paired up to him the fallen starseed-entity and her job is to take away power from him. to emasculate him. and that is exactly what is happening. this is a spiritual entanglement that was ordained before they were both born. so will is not a simp, he is just under divine judgement, but ultimately, within their story is a bigger story of the fall of a starseed empire. the fall of america as china is on the verge of pushing them out of power. The fall and emasculation of a once powerful america which is now controlled by LGBT and all the men seem to have turned to women while the women have turned to men

and no i dont do free readings anymore lol

Please, I'm begging you can you help check My DOB June 27, 1995 and August 29 Compatibility.
Thanks.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Charx122: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Flamees:

https://tooxclusive.com/burna-boy-prays-for-will-smith-after-his-wife-jada-shared-their-bedroom-crisis-on-social-media/

When women see and know good men they misbehave and make nonsense out of themselves ...But with a bad guyz you see them saying men a week wicked....Wo onto some women that don't appreciate the good man ...Will Smith is a down to earth man is a pity his suffering from this crazy marriage broken hearted for him .Please don't commit sucide she's not worth it..Shame on her.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by capacino(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
Will Smith is being cautious I tell you.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by elijahkayode(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
true though. But I don't think is the best black actor...I mean there is Morgan Freeman, samuel L Jackson and denzel Washington.

inferiority complete
y use black Actor black is derogatory (black go dey lack no b curse, what is colur black& black days

Use Afro Actors afterall Afrobeats is accepted
Africa guys are Afro
Black guys are lacking in Light so they can't cultivate environment, Baltimore, Chicago highest homicide, Blackwallstreet

Africa will do better by sticking with Afro not black
#SouthNigeria
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Please, I'm begging you can you help check My DOB June 27, 1995 and August 29 Compatibility.
Thanks.
hit my wassap if you are a paying customer. do you want my wassap number ?
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
hit my wassap if you are a paying customer. do you want my wassap number ?
I don't have money. You do it for others freely and you just did it for Will Smith for free now.

Just say the thing here on NL na.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by bepositive11: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Will smith is a fvcking moron_that deserves no pity, and I say this with all love.
Someone like Jada should be thanking God everyday that Will smith even knows she exists. This is WILL SMITH we are talking about; one of the best black actors of our lifetime. Someone that attained godlike positions, especially during his 'Men in Black' days. The reason people talk about Jada is cause of will. I'm seriously baffled that someone like Will smith will be going through this, especially in the hands of Jada. Someone like will smith should be hanging around super exclusive females. Jada is really making will smith look like a complete fool. Jada really belongs to the streets.
The only way I'll believe Will smith is taking all her nonsense is if he didn't sign a Prenup and he's afraid Jada will take all he's money and assets.

Lol. That's not love bro, that's pure and undiluted stupidity. Jada is someone that use to sell drugs and hang around guys like 2PAC. Will picked her up, helped her get her life together and even married her. Rather than being eternally grateful and behaving herself, she still went ahead to have sexual relationships that lasted for months with a guy that is old enough to be her son. Imagine! This is Will smith she's treating like this o. Or has she confused Will smith with Speed Darlington?.

Ah! This one is more than Kanyamata o. I'm suspecting Ugandamata, Zimbabwemata, Ghanamata, etc Jada really finish work for will smith head.

No, Will Smith is not a fvcking slowpoke. He's a codependent. He deserves empathy not shame

And please don't shame people without knowing their story. It's people like you who drive men like him to take their own lives

What is wrong with a man being sensitive? In fact, sensitive men make the best partners

Will just happened to choose the wrong woman. He's looking for love and validation from her -- a very big mistake that many men make. Unconditional love and validation should first come from within
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

I don't have money. You do it for others freely and you just did it for Will Smith for free now.

Just say the thing here on NL na.
i do celebrities for free as advertisement for customers
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by bepositive11: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
heniford2:
Never ever give a woman the impression that you value her more than yourself always keep every woman at the lowest level of her life, doing so will make her understand you better woman are evil

Men need to know their own value/worth as a human being and they also need to be able to respect the woman in their life to have a healthy relationship
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
i do celebrities for free as advertisement for customers

Haba bro
You can also do mine for free na.
Thank u in advance.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Haba bro
You can also do mine for free na.
Thank u in advance.
my brother there is hunger in the land. dont worry i wont charge you much. just a couple of thousands. hit my wassap when you are ready
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
my brother there is hunger in the land. dont worry i wont charge you much. just a couple of thousands. hit my wassap when you are ready
Don't worry again.
Nevermind.
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Don't worry again.
Nevermind.
bros no dull yasef. come pay for this reading you need grin
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by okooloyun1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
ruggedtimi:
true though. But I don't think is the best black actor...I mean there is Morgan Freeman, samuel L Jackson and denzel Washington.
He said one of the best black actor not the best black actor. shocked

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Seriously I'm broke af rn.
Just do it for me like that. Who knows you might also need my help here on NL grin
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Flamees(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Charx122:

When women see and know good men they misbehave and make nonsense out of themselves ...But with a bad guyz you see them saying men a week wicked....Wo onto some women that don't appreciate the good man ...Will Smith is a down to earth man is a pity his suffering from this crazy marriage broken hearted for him .Please don't commit sucide she's not worth it..Shame on her.
Normally this matter don reach make he file for divorce
Sonner the woman fit file for divorce carry his money jakpa
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by OvertheTop(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Will Smith is a Simple man.... cheesy

I'm confused....

I thought Will Smith was a Symbol for the Red Pill Family.... shocked

I think he did a couple of films on How to be a Red pill man.... shocked

What the Hell happened to the red pill man in Real life?? cry
Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Flamees(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
OvertheTop:

I'm confused....

I thought Will Smith was a Symbol for the Red Pill Family.... shocked

I think he did a couple of films on How to be a Red pill man.... shocked

What the Hell happened to the red pill man in Real life?? cry
Movies dey deceive cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by Michaelfucker(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
I'm still waiting o bro grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis by HEAVEN4444: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Michaelfucker:

I'm still waiting o bro grin
bros no dull yasef na. you dey chase woman but you dey broke ? which kind fake life be dat na ? make you leave that woman alone ooo if you no get ordinary small money for reading. make you no go spoil that woman life. hustle hard, then when you get money, find woman and then come meet me for reading. this one you wan do reading on woman but you no get money. how yu wan take care of this woman ? no dull yasef. go hustle. leave that woman alone grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo And Bobby Harris Wed Traditionally (Photos, Video) / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Welcome Baby, A Son - Churchill Junior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.