Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,897 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

What are the words that easily catch your attention? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What are the words that easily catch your attention? (1297 Views)

Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother" / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa (2) (3) (4)

What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
There are certain words that catch our attention, that we can’t help but notice them anytime we come across them.
I believe using the perfect word that people are mostly attracted to can sellout a product.
For me, anytime I stumble upon words like food, cuisine, chef, recipe , they tend to catch my attention, and if there’s a link attached, I am mostly likely to click on it.
So guys, what is that word (or words) you’re most attracted to?
Your responses will be much appreciated.

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by khadaffi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2021
Toto

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by chatinent: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2021

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2021
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by PlayMaker14: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Boeing, Cockpit, Business Class and Turbulence.

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Jeon(f): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
Many
Honorable mention: appealing

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by thesicilian: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Send me your account number
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by pumpingiron(m): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2021
mariahAngel:
There are certain words that catch our attention, that we can’t help but notice them anytime we come across them.
I believe using the perfect word that people are mostly attracted to can sellout a product.
For me, anytime I stumble upon words like food, cuisine, chef, recipe , they tend to catch my attention, and if there’s a link attached, I am mostly likely to click on it.
6figures, investment, workout, food

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by vinceyinnovation: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
BUHARI
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Englishisamust: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Money

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2021
M&M

Masturbation and Money cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 2:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Agriculture, culinary, money,business and women.. grin

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by femi4: 5:23am On Nov 01, 2021
Enter from the back
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2021
Munzy14:
Agriculture, culinary, money,business and women.. grin
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Munzy14:

You really have to.

Kedu kwa e be wu Puerto Vallarta?

O wuhuzikwa miami ma o wu Bahamas grin

Otu mod banuru nne ya! cheesy
For one flimsy rule that I didn't even know existed.
I checked all my comments before that, none broke the rule.
O ga a wurila that mynd because I saw him viewing the thread I commented on right before I was banned.

I wanted to wait it out, but I figured I might lose interest by then, so I decided to use this one today.
Mana a ga'm a megwarila ke'm! Nobody tames me for no reason. cheesy
A ga'm e mehe new account.

Puerto vallarta wu na Mexico. cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Otu mod banuru nne ya! cheesy
For one flimsy rule that I didn't even know existed.
I checked all my comments before that, none broke the rule.
O ga a wurila that mynd because I saw him viewing the thread I commented on right before I was banned.

I wanted to wait it out, but I figured I might lose interest by then, so I decided to use this one today.
Mana a ga'm a megwarila ke'm! Nobody tames me for no reason. cheesy
A ga'm e mehe new account.

Puerto vallarta wu na Mexico. cheesy
Mods here add sentiments to their work...most times I don't blame them, they are being human as well. cheesy

I si nobody tames you for no reason.. grin o kwa i huru gi eeh,smh I ji nwaayoo wuru di onye aghirigha o. cheesy

And Ihe ihuru mee, i ga amuta kwa nwa wu onye aghirigha cheesy

O le ihe i ga akpo new account gi?grin I am curious..

Mexico obodo ndi ishi mgbaka..Ya na Columbia.
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Mods here add sentiments to their work...most times I don't blame them, they are being human as well. cheesy

They can be so biased. Most especially mynd.
I will definitely come for him when the ban elapses.

I si nobody tames you for no reason.. grin o kwa i huru gi eeh,smh I ji nwaayoo wuru di onye aghirigha o. cheesy

And Ihe ihuru mee, i ga amuta kwa nwa wu onye aghirigha cheesy

Hehehehehehehe

O le ihe i ga akpo new account gi?grin I am curious..

Mexico obodo ndi ishi mgbaka..Ya na Columbia.

I will leave you to figure it out. O ga wu a challenge. cheesy
I'll start using it from tomorrow.
Quote any moniker you think it might be. cheesy

Colombia especially. Even Venezuela.
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

They can be so biased. Most especially mynd.
I will definitely come for him when the ban elapses.

Hehehehehehehe

I will leave you to figure it out. O ga wu a challenge. cheesy
I'll start using it from tomorrow.
Quote any moniker you think it might be. cheesy

Colombia especially. Even Venezuela.
Mind can't pretend with his own.. grin

Were kwa nwaayoo na di attack, achohu kwa m ya nye gi indefinite prison o cheesy

Ok, I will do best to figure the new angel..

grin grin obodo ndi ara.
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Mind can't pretend with his own.. grin

Were kwa nwaayoo na di attack, achohu kwa m ya nye gi indefinite prison o cheesy

Ok, I will do best to figure the new angel..

grin grin obodo ndi ara.

Ngwanu, ka'm hapu ya.

Ka'm nyetu gi clue; Angel with not appear on that one, but maria will.
You have from tomorrow till the ban elapses. cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu, ka'm hapu ya.

Ka'm nyetu gi clue; Angel with not appear on that one, but maria will.
You have from tomorrow till the ban elapses. cheesy
Better.. smiley

grin I di kwa serious with assignment a i nyere m o..

Ka m ga kwado maka ya...lol
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Better.. smiley

grin I di kwa serious with assignment a i nyere m o..

Ka m ga kwado maka ya...lol

Before nko!? grin

No fall hand o. cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Before nko!? grin

No fall hand o. cheesy
Lol..

I will try...If I figure it, what is the price? cool

If I fail to, no vex o, na plenty work wey full my head cause am grin grin
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On May 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

I will try...If I figure it, what is the price? cool

If I fail to, no vex o, na plenty work wey full my head cause am grin grin

A plate of fried eggs and plantain. cheesy

Mbanu. cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
Time, sure, welcome, night...
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

A plate of fried eggs and plantain. cheesy

Mbanu. cheesy
A ga m eri ya via phone screen abi cheesy grin grin

Gi na plantain..

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2022
Munzy14:

A ga m eri ya via phone screen abi cheesy grin grin

Gi na plantain..

Probably. cheesy
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Probably. cheesy

O shi nini...Probably kwa.. grin grin

Reminds me of a skit I watched..The guy ji akpu na esuru na ofe ole ga na phone ya.. grin grin

Do you follow Insidelife_411 on Insta?
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by mariahAngel(f): 3:32pm On May 23, 2022
Munzy14:

O shi nini...Probably kwa.. grin grin

Reminds me of a skit I watched..The guy ji akpu na esuru na ofe ole ga na phone ya.. grin grin

Do you follow Insidelife_411 on Insta?

Mba. A gossip blog?
Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by tete7000(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
mariahAngel:

Godliness. Sensible conversation about God gives me a thrill. St. Paul wrote and I quote:

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Phil. 4:8

I follow that advice.

Re: What are the words that easily catch your attention? by Streett: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Milf Creamy backshot…

Why Is Attacking Ibos Our Only Strategy? -APC Supporter / Ican Vs B.sc : / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Form Is Out