Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Make A Wish For The Month Of November - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make A Wish For The Month Of November (669 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Mood11: 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hey people.

No long talks, make a wish as we step into the new month of November..

May the heavens spare our lives to witness the end of the year and many more to come..

Here's mine,
I wish to get good business deals that will leave me smiling to the bank cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Bola146(f): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2021
God's goodness and mercy in all ramifications of life.
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Beckysexy(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
More Money,good health and Grace.

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by ahnie: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Super sound health for my family and 11th hour favours.

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Jasbi: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
I wish to Japa from this country

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by CryptoClub2018: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2021
I wish that I get out of the remaining 100k debt that I owe loan apps before the end of tomorrow. God hear my prayer
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy
Normally, November suppose sure cha...Via say it's my birth month....Well,I wish upon myself,and my family sound health,and money cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:
Hey people.

May the heavens spare our lives to witness the end of the year and many more to come..

Here's mine,

I want to build houses and buy two Benz.
Then make enough money,and more Money ���
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by pumpingiron(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:
Hey people.

Here's mine,
i want a laptop and smart phone
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Tashacobbs(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
So keep my family and I safe
Double double blessings
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Vinnie2000(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
I Wish for Good Financial fortunes, nice execution of my Business ideas and Good Health!
Also Good Tidings for all Nairalanders! IJN!
Nice one OP smiley

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Lilsameey: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:
Hey people.

Here's mine,
I want to make over $5000 this Novemeber.
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Normally, November suppose sure cha...Via say it's my birth month....Well,I wish upon myself,and my family sound health,and money cheesy

Hmm! Nice one!
Happy birthday to you In Advance, Brotherly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Lilsameey: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
I also wish all Nairalanders a blessed month as well.

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by BigMoneyeye: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
Since it's a wish and wishes do come true

1. I Wish those who are sick and suffering get healed. I wish those hospitals who are sick and going through extreme pain get the healing they deserve.

2. I wish the Nigerian economy becomes bearable for every struggling families out there

3. I wish those who are in one form of debt or the other finds a way to settle their debt

4. I am owning a lot of people... God provide me a convinient means to repay all my Debts. I don't want to continue next year in debt.

5. I wish married women earnestly seeking a child gets a a fruit of the womb

6. I don't want all the money in the world but I know couple millions will push my business ideas. I wish for millions and financial growth

7. I wish I could go back to 2014 and make some good political changes, maybe the future would have been different

2 Likes

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
God's grace, blessings, favour, mercy and guidance should be my portion from this moment.
His wisdom knowledge and understanding should never depart from me.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Mood11: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Seunfunmi18:
God's grace, blessings, favour, mercy and guidance should be my portion from this moment.
His wisdom knowledge and understanding should never depart from me.
Amen
Amen

1 Like

BigMoneyeye:
Since it's a wish and wishes do come true

1. I Wish those who are sick and suffering get healed. I wish those hospitals who are sick and going through extreme pain get the healing they deserve.

2. I wish the Nigerian economy becomes bearable for every struggling families out there
Amen to your wishes

3. I wish those who are in one form of debt or the other finds a way to settle their debt

4. I am owning a lot of people... God provide me a convinient means to repay all my Debts. I don't want to continue next year in debt.

5. I wish married women earnestly seeking a child gets a a fruit of the womb

6. I don't want all the money in the world but I know couple millions will push my business ideas. I wish for millions and financial growth

7. I wish I could go back to 2014 and make some good political changes, maybe the future would have been different
Vinnie2000:

I Wish for Good Financial fortunes, nice execution of my Business ideas and Good Health!
Nice one OP smiley
Thanks, amen to your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Mood11: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
ahnie:
Super sound health for my family and 11th hour favours.
Amen sister

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by TeeFriz: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2021
Money
Money
Money
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Double0h7(f): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
I ask God to grant me academic excellence! Amen
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Nice one OP smiley
Cheers to a new month.
I pray God to provide a car for me to execute my Uber business

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Lamanii22(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2021
Good job, favour, protection, right connections and more wisdom... Hold up! My exams this month, I wanna come out in flying colours.
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Pumpumking: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2021
Mood11:
Hey people.

Here's mine,

angry
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy I want to blow this month
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
cheesy cheesy I want to blow this month
Na to hustle na. Make your street transformer no first u blow cheesy
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
SmellySperm:

Na to hustle na. Make your street transformer no first u blow cheesy

My street transformer no try am. If I no blow this month, make I naked bath
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Enddy50ty(m): 1:36am On Nov 01, 2021
I just want to be successful in all that I do.
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Sonnobax15(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmm! Nice one!
Happy birthday to you In Advance, Brotherly!
cheesy Thanks so much bruh....I really appreciate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Purpleplusserve: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
November is here cheesy cheesy

All we wish for is a resounding success in all our business transactions this month...

Cheers to the new Month everyone wink
Re: Make A Wish For The Month Of November by Funds90(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2021
I just want to leave Nigeria and travel to USA

(1) (2) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) These Are The 3 Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses / / What Is Wrong With This Reporter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.