Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? (1071 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Yea will the security agency disturb.. if someone get this type of fully tinted ride...

Cos I always like something like this... Especially the Glasses.. Fully Tinted.. I mean deep one... lolzzzzz

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by Authoreety: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2021
By the time hunger beaten policemen will disturb your journey 2times, no be person go tell you make you remove am.

2 Likes

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by tyup(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2021
over here in Yobe nobody will disturb you

1 Like

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Authoreety:
By the time hunger beaten policemen will disturb your journey 2times, no be person go tell you make you remove am.
lolzzzzz
Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=tyup post=107225278]over here in Yobe nobody will disturb you[/quOote] yobe... although yobe have never or I have never seen anything yobe in the news for any negative or positive things. Though
Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by dawnomike(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
All you'll need dis a medical report and tinted permit.... Then, your free

1 Like

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by Kingdemu: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2021
If you're in the North, you no get wahala. But no try am for South

1 Like

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by Cokahot: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Well,as long as your lights are original super LED, rev cam and u sabi whr to place leg when u dey on express,u no get wohala. But having accident with this car in this dark 100% tint for naija wey be say u suppose dey sharp,agile,super careful esp when keke with okada and trailer dey drag road with u for nite. If I can't see through my tints esp passengers glass,then sure accident dey wait me for road niyen. Better reduce the thickness of the tint to like 50%. Wetin u dey hide sef,. Police go disturb n extort u taya.

1 Like

Re: Attention Pls. If Someone Get This Type Of Fully Tinted Ride Will The Security.? by alphabbey1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
larrixauto2017:
Yea will the security agency disturb.. if someone get this type of fully tinted ride...

Cos I always like something like this... Especially the Glasses.. Fully Tinted.. I mean deep one... lolzzzzz
Even with light tint, southwest police fit open Office on your head, talkless of deep tinted own grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Android Radio System / Closed / Honda Accord MPG Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.