Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Know A Persons Before Getting Closer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know A Persons Before Getting Closer (185 Views)

YORUBA WE GETTING CLOSER TO OUR HOME LAND PROTEST EVERYWHERE / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Truck Kills 2 Persons Celebrating Valentine In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know A Persons Before Getting Closer by tobechi74: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2021
personality:

What and how they talk about others when they are not around.
What do they mostly talk about. Is it gossip or deep meaningful conversations?
How they treat the restaurant staff.
How they behave when they are in a position of power or authority i.e CEO, President, or even just an older sibling. Do they show ego or humbleness?
How they handle a breakup. Are they bitter or do they forgive?
What they complain about and how often they complain.
How they treat animals.
How they respond to criticism.
How they respond to praise.
Their handshake. Is it weak or firm?
How often they use the letter “I”.
How they act when they’re drunk.
How they handle rejection.
Who they hang out with mostly.
How they handle “whose fault is this?”. Is it always finger pointing or do they take ownership?
How they act in a traffic jam. Here is where you can judge how easily irritated they get.
What kind of partner they choose.
What they laugh at.
How often they take selfies.
Lastly, and most importantly, how they handle failures

Quora

(1) (Reply)

Important Things You Need To Know About Injury Law Firms / Drama As UNIOSUN Workers Celebrate Mock Funeral Of VC Labode Popoola’s Exit In O / 10 Mysterious Out Of Body Experience/astral Travels Of People Who Did Not Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.