Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Think I Have Yam Leg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have Yam Leg (7099 Views)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Yam Leg!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Yam Leg by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Please don't insult me.
When I turned 13years old, I noticed my leg was growing differently, especially at the calf region.

My neighbors used to say I was going to be a superstar Footballer competing with men, but I never really understood him. Why men?

Now I am a grown up lady. when other women are going to the pool to swim, I am ashamed of taking off my jeans and put on a swimming trunk. I have Yam leggs! At least that is what people call it.
When other women wear leggings and look sexy, my own leggings looks like I am hiding 2 tubers of yam in it undecided
When other women are dancing, I feel like my legs is that of an ostrich angry

Please what can I do to reduce my leg back to sexy shape like other women. I want to swim too without being ashamed of my legs.

Please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please what can I do to reduce my leg back to sexy shape like other women. I want to swim too without being ashamed of my legs.
Your own big pass these hot gals here? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by GabrielYulaw(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Abeg post pics so we can see the yam in the leg

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by budaatum: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Have you considered pounding it?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Michelle55: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2021
The poster above me.. What did the girl did to you nau? cheesy pounding keh..
Omo the kain comments Ayam seeing on Nairaland these days can give sumbori hypertension cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Bigpapi: 2:57am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.
When I turned 13years old, I noticed my leg was growing differently, especially at the calf region.

My neighbors used to say I was going to be a superstar Footballer competing with men, but I never really understood him. Why men?

Now I am a grown up lady. when other women are going to the pool to swim, I am ashamed of taking off my jeans and put on a swimming trunk. I have Yam leggs! At least that is what people call it.
When other women wear leggings and look sexy, my own leggings looks like I am hiding 2 tubers of yam in it undecided

Please

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by omotoshodontee1: 3:13am On Nov 01, 2021
Yam leg is mostly genetic..little or none can be done to change it
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by budaatum: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Michelle55:
The poster above me.. What did the girl did to you nau? cheesy pounding keh..
Omo the kain comments Ayam seeing on Nairaland these days can give sumbori hypertension cheesy

She made me jealous. If I had yam leg I just might be playing for Chelsea, or Liverpool.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Tokskob2008: 3:28am On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:
Guy you can't make heaven ooo....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Michelle55: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:

She made me jealous. If I had yam leg I just might be playing for Chelsea, or Liverpool.
Hahaha.. Having yam legs doesn't mean one would be a good player oh cheesy if possible sef, no club will accept you and certainly not my darling Chelsea tongue. Is the yam legs sexy? We may have to reconsider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:

Or Slicing a few portion off to reduce it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by femi4: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.

Please
Those legs in your dp looked yummy not yammy
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by padi94(m): 4:49am On Nov 01, 2021
You think you hv yam legs, or you hv yam legs. You are not sure, show us pictures let us be sure for you
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Jay5mie: 5:11am On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Lilsameey: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.

Please
,c.. Question is how old are you now?
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by SenecaTheYonger: 6:06am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.

Please

Can we see the legs? Some men find it sexy
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Xixtie(f): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2021
If you are Igbo, it's all norms babe.
Very generic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2021
Pics?

Go out there and see other people who wish for the things you take for granted.

You should be grateful that you can walk with them. Some people wish to be able to stand and walk with their legs whether thin, yammy, fat or k leg, they don't care. Just to be able to use their legs but they can't. Here you are complaining about your legs that can conviniently move you about.

Learn to be grateful and appreciate God for what you have.

Just ask God for forgiveness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2021
Mercychen:
Pics?

Go out there and see other people who wish for the things you take for granted.

You should be grateful that you can walk with them. Some people wish to be able to stand and walk with their legs whether thin, yammy, fat or k leg, they don't care. Just to be able to use their legs but they can't. Here you are complaining about your legs that can conviniently move you about.

Learn to be grateful and appreciate God for what you have.

Just ask God for forgiveness.
I don't even know what to say but i get what she means and her thought abt people's reaction whenever they looked at her. My advice for her is just to ignore and act as if she doesn't have such legs.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by BlackPantherxXx: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2021
grin

Sorry OP. Even if you are yam leg amaka, believe me, someone out there loves you like that.

My GF doesn't have yam legs but I love her legs for being full. kiss I joke with her that they are like pillars.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by BlackPantherxXx: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2021
angry
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Dagger111(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Yam legged lady... Na Igbo girls get that yam leg pass. I don't knw why, maybe it is because of excess vegetables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by wumi2017(f): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
You are beautifully made dear
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Can we see the legs? Some men find it sexy
Speak for yourself abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Issues40(m): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Make porridge or yam pepper soup with it na. You won't regret it
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Brarrie: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2021
Xixtie:
If you are Igbo, it's all norms babe.
Very generic.
Make I see you leg I wanna check something
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by SenecaTheYonger: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

Speak for yourself abeg grin

Is English a problem for you? I said some.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by TheWolfen(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
So what should we do now

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Is English a problem for(to)you? I said some.
You and English na cat and dog.
Speak for yourself young man
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Sorry OP. Even if you are yam leg amaka, believe me, someone out there loves you like that.

My GF doesn't have yam legs but I love her legs for being full. kiss I joke with her that they are like pillars.
Omo see terminator legs.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by SenecaTheYonger: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:

You and English na cat and dog.
Speak for yourself young man

Learn how to understand English, young person.
Re: I Think I Have Yam Leg by Alhajiemeritus: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
VickyELEFAN:
Please don't insult me.

Please
You have nothing to worry about, it's normal for Igbo girls to have yam legs.
Your people like you like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / 'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? / Women's Top 9 Lies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.