Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 (23564 Views)

Olayinka Omoya Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by luluman: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
jojofola:
I can't be the only person who doesn't watch this show.

Look at how they ruined sweet memories of this beautiful but now washed show. It is obvious multichoice do not want any show topping their darling BBN

Showing it everyday like those days would have helped boost the popularity.
I too
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Drella(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Vistra40:

That he would kill her

Damn!
Probably the main reason he was evicted sef.
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Idoko619(m): 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
sad
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by milastranda: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Chaii...
That show too dry abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by MummyIMadeIt: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
This life ehnnn... What a lesson!

A sad one for MIKEL.........

His mouth cost him the grand prize....

Hope he has learnt a vital lesson.......

But GUS should watchout for MIKEL cos he he displays some depressive sign........

And something tells me he may so good his threat
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by assent: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lemmy123:
Nigerians don wash hands comot for this show tey tey, the organizers should have known that only a tiny percentage of Nigerians are interested.
Worst thing is they are not showing it everyday like the other one, that's last nail to the coffin...

This bag-carrying generation don't give a rat's arse about a show taking place in the forest, they'd rather go for the one that permits someone to sleep with a married woman under the sheets... Tufieh!

Speak for yourself, boy. I am a Nigerian and I am watching the show.
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Jungleluv5: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
jojofola:
I can't be the only person who doesn't watch this show.

Look at how they ruined sweet memories of this beautiful but now washed show. It is obvious multichoice do not want any show topping their darling BBN

Showing it everyday like those days would have helped boost the popularity.
I can't watch it since they started. Sio oshiiiiii àti iranu
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Yonsxp: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
The Show is very dull. The hostess shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by dedoz: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
When every contestant was seeing Gerald as the strongest contender and boom!!!!,he gets evicted...even after saying he sees himself as his greatest contender cause he's physically fit and Smart .He couldn't believe it....Mikel's utterance is what puts people into serious trouble, threat to life is not something to be taken lightly....
Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by Mryacks: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
The truth is that just because of the "pressure" from the "moralist" Nigerian populace, the organisers of this show brought it back to appease those who kept calling BBN an immoral show... unfortunately this genetaion don't care about GUS like that...it mostly the slightly older younger people who care about this show. ..hence the reason why it's not popping!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel And Gerald Evicted From The Guilder Ultimate Search 2021 by ericmor: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2021
OreoPaschal:
More like it! Mike got what he bargained for. He shouldn't have threatened the lady. As for Odeka, pride comes before downfall.

It take more than physical strength to be an Ultimate man or woman! My only concern with the show is the Anchors. They didn't choose the right personnel to host the show. Toke is more of a slay queen, than a jungle queen. Seeing her in the place of talking drum makes be feel the show is scripted.

Gulder and sponsors should do better next season. And also, make it a daily show as usual. This weekly airing makes it boring and out of sight for Engagement of the viewers.

This is my personal opinion. cool

You have said it already, is scripted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022 Bbnaija Season 7 Level Up Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / "93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer For "A Naija Christmas" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.