Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth (13873 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Ruby458(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Not sure you really understand God's standard and definition of marriage. There is no 'I' in God's standard for marriage. The man's property is for the two and the woman's property is for the two as well. Marriage isn't by standard, a partnership. A man is designed to be a provider while a woman is designed to be a nurturer. The ability to increase the resources in the home is not given to the man but the woman. Prov 14:1 confirms this.

The idea behind 'his own wealth' and 'her own wealth' falls short of the real scope of marriage and it somehow gives an idea into why most marriages flop. Everyone has their own standard today; all of which frustrates leaving and cleaving and two being a flesh.

Very apt. 'And two shall become one...' is God's plan for marriage.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by nairabacks(f): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
In short if the man ain't broke don't fix him grin
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Gorillabrain: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nigerian girls is to kill the man, and inherit the man properties and run away.. All nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
While the woman invreaaest the man's wealth, what shout she so about her own wealth? We all know how went will abandoned their dreams to be what their men wants only for the men to turn around and treat th.like trash reminding them.jow they are useless and unproductive. So why not just say both should increase each other's wealth? No.mattwr what, even when the two has become one, everyone needs to build their private wealth even as they build famit wealth. However, some men don't even allow their women know what's going on in their financial lives thereby leaving the women with little or nothing to do..some.men pretend they have what they don't have while some who have will never let their wives know what they have. They want to humiliate their women and make them feel worthless in their lives.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by 24brains(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Has she or he been to Nigerian women association of urgency?
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Yankee101: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
GayPontiff:
People you won't find on this WhatsApp group :

Will u sub for me sisters......
Pls come and take me out beggars......
Urgent 2k bandits.......
Awon feminists that hide to collect preek.....
Buy for me na choristers......
Sick mothers to treat association......

I don try to teach one idiot how to at least hold crypto for the future. Transfer 50k ethereum and 50k btc last year from million money wey I cashout give (her), Only for me to check d banny wallet one week later see say she don sell everything come dey shine teeth.

How she take sell am still shock me. Person wey no know anything about crypto. Fear women.

Lolz
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by VULCAN(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Your response shows how unintelligent you are.

It also implies you are still single as a married woman would definitely understand the point she was making.

Most single women even get her point so it's all down to your empty headedness.

Now show us your real picture let's see what you look like.

LilMissFavvy:
So What is wrong with a woman building her own wealth? Why must it be her husband's wealth that she should build?. By the way, why is this pastor flaunting that set of teeth?
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So What is wrong with a woman building her own wealth? Why must it be her husband's wealth that she should build?. By the way, why is this pastor flaunting that set of teeth?

That is why people like you will be 40 looking for sperm donor. You cannot change the laws of nature. All your wealth will not make you complete if you have no family, no children, no husband. The role of a man is to make the provide and the woman to raise a family. Nobody says a woman should not make money but not at the expense of what makes a woman a woman....nature is such that you will pay the price eventually. Ask single women in their 40s and 50s if they truly are happy despite their wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Munzy14(m): 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
I want to believe she's not talking to Nigerian girls.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Divoc19(f): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
Funny as it may sound.
It's the truth.
Nothing but the truth.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Datedoboy: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
GayPontiff:

Urgent 2k bandits.......

I don try to teach one idiot how to at least hold crypto for the future. Transfer 50k ethereum and 50k btc last year from million money wey I cashout give the monkey, Only for me to check d banny wallet one week later see say she don sell everything come dey shine teeth.

How she take sell am still shock me. Person wey no know anything about crypto. Fear women.

cheesy chai bro pls calm down abeg no call person daughter and future wife monkey o. Most girls are just for what they will get today. Very few invest for the future. Her thoughts at this point no dey d same wavelength with you but with time sha she fit learn
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Datedoboy:

cheesy chai bro pls calm down abeg no call person daughter and future wife monkey o. Most girls are just for what they will get today. Very few invest for the future. Her thoughts at this point no dey d same wavelength with you but with time sha she fit learn
u wish
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by novia22(f): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
its really difficult for some people to understand simple English.....moreover this message is not for everyone. Nobody is asking anybody to suspend their lives to please a man.....no one is ask in you not to pursue your dreams and aspirations or make your 30B. If you go into a man's life and there isn't any form of growth(wealth doesn't always mean money....Nigerian girls will never learn) , if you go into a man's life and there isn't any sort of value added (some will say he is sleeping with me.....smh...what a value..you are most miserable) then you are in this category Hanty so Keep Quiet!!!
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by femi4: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
An average naija girl doesn't create wealth, they depend on big gods
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Charmingpet: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jalaw:
Pastor Eno, the wife of Bishop Eno that shot his girlfriend.
read we'll, she is not the one
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by descarado: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Heed to this to your own gbese.

When push come to shove,na one or two travelling box(es) you get.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Charmingpet: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
bepositive11:

shocked shocked shocked

That woman should face her marriage before advising other women
that is not true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Blackdisciple(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Read the topic again...
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by seyz91(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy i'm sure she's not
Davash222:
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by seyz91(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
begitaw:
God bless you ma, but ndi urgent 2k won't agree.

Like the great mosdii says,,,,,---++++....Nigerian girls are useless...All of them
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by seyz91(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
cheesy
GayPontiff:

Urgent 2k bandits.......

I don try to teach one idiot how to at least hold crypto for the future. Transfer 50k ethereum and 50k btc last year from million money wey I cashout give the monkey, Only for me to check d banny wallet one week later see say she don sell everything come dey shine teeth.

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Kyf1: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
NIGERIAN Urgent 2k Ladies don suffer
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by Spacopendragin(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Before you type trash better do you findings right so as not to mislead people...Pastor Eno is the wife of the lead pastor Streams of joy international Pastor Uche jerry EZE
(What God cannot do does not exist)

Jalaw:

Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by MrMacinterchi1: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
because he's her husband. and she's the wife.
This your question is like asking why is the husband told to love his wife ? and going ahead to say what's wrong with a man Loving himself?. you see, it's pointless.
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by novia22(f): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Spacopendragin:
Before you type trash better do you findings right so as not to mislead people...Pastor Eno is the wife of the lead pastor Streams of joy international Pastor Uche jerry EZE
(What God cannot do does not exist)

Thank you ooooooo....this trash talk alone is damage ones reputation...
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by labelle123(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sanchez01:

Not sure you really understand God's standard and definition of marriage. There is no 'I' in God's standard for marriage. The man's property is for the two and the woman's property is for the two as well. Marriage isn't by standard, a partnership. A man is designed to be a provider while a woman is designed to be a nurturer. The ability to increase the resources in the home is not given to the man but the woman. Prov 14:1 confirms this.

The idea behind 'his own wealth' and 'her own wealth' falls short of the real scope of marriage and it somehow gives an idea into why most marriages flop. Everyone has their own standard today; all of which frustrates leaving and cleaving and two being a flesh.
. You have just said it all
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jalaw:

No no no! This is jerry eze's wife
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

wow. Link?
Its a lie o. She's the wife of pastor jerry eze(streams of joy international) what God cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Pastor Eno: A Woman’s Role In Her Husband’s House Is To Increase His Wealth by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
bepositive11:

shocked shocked shocked

That woman should face her marriage before advising other women

Its a lie o
She's the wife of pastor jerry eze (streams of joy international)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^ / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Pastor Oritsejafor Dances Joyously As CAN Honours Him With Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.