Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1035854 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (626) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
ireneayeni:

Good evening Everyone,
Please, I recently received Ontario's ITA and on my profile I have roughly 3 years experience. 2 years from company A while a Few months From company B. I want to take out Company B so that my profile can reflect Just Company A till date, considering that I can easily get a reference letter from company A. Please is this a good step to take. I am yet to accept or Reject the ITA and I will like to make the change before accepting

Please the guru's in the house Kindly advice

Also, please I need advise on how to go about gift deed. I will like to know the things that are important to be included on the notarized letter. infact a sample will be appreciated.

What is your CRS score with 3 years experience? What is your CRS score with 2 years? Do you still fall 454 and 467 with 2 years? Are you still eligible to be in the pool with 2 years?

Sample of gift deed is on the first page
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EDGEof2MORO: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tonyamori:
Dollar spoilt my mood today . I have gone to change all my cash back to naira oh � ... dollar that I bought 560 is now 530 before next week it will enter 500 . I for just leave my cash for naira . Who send me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Why did you have to change it? I would have preferred you saved it in USD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good evening all, please I'll like your advice on something I've been trying to resolve for months but their seems to be no heads way with so many back and forth.

Sometimes in July I used ETX delivery to get my transcript requested and delivered to WES from NOUN. The transcript was delivered on the 25th of Aug 2021 and I got a mail from WES that a verification mail has been sent to my school. I didn't know I had to pay additional 15k before they can respond to the verification mail.

However, I later found out which I paid but ever since when I call the school's customer service they keep saying they did not get a mail from WES in my request and WES is insisting a mail was sent. This tuesday I got another mail that they've sent another verification mail. I called back and I got the same response that they're yet to get a mail in my favor.

Please kindly advice on what steps I can take to rectify this challenge as it has taken months with no solution in sight.

I look forward to your kind response as always, God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
ireneayeni:

Good evening Everyone,
Please, I recently received Ontario's ITA and on my profile I have roughly 3 years experience. 2 years from company A while a Few months From company B. I want to take out Company B so that my profile can reflect Just Company A till date, considering that I can easily get a reference letter from company A. Please is this a good step to take. I am yet to accept or Reject the ITA and I will like to make the change before accepting

Also, please I need advise on how to go about gift deed. I will like to know the things that are important to be included on the notarized letter. infact a sample will be appreciated.
What would your CRS be if you take out company B? Does it fall within the range of the NOCs invited by Ontario? 1 and 2 years experience will give you the same CRS score so please do the math, if your score is lower with just 2 years experience, please go with both companies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
brogxy:

Only interfering because of the French she mentioned. It has been preached severally to keep pushing till you get maximum points so why the beef on those that pushed just because you couldn't.

Haba! Who is beefing who? I like direct people, you should have just quoted me directly, Is your French stopping anyone from entering Canada? So why the beef? Please learn to see humor in things instead of taking life seriously. You all have a way of twisting things to suit yourselves. I don't hesitate to tell people to learn French because trust me no one can stop anyone's shine. French or no French. Today all those with lowers scores with OID have all gotten ITA, would anyone have thought that people with some ridiculously lower scores would have gotten ITA? Abeg oooo, I am not jealous of hard work and destinies. I see you are a French tutor, please teach your French in peace however take a chill pill, it's not a competition.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ianian: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oselu28:

Sometimes in July I used ETX delivery to get my transcript requested and delivered to WES from NOUN. The transcript was delivered on the 25th of Aug 2021 and I got a mail from WES that a verification mail has been sent to my school.

My friend is still battling verification for 4 months now.

I used ETX for my transcript delivery to avoid the verification thing because I read on previous PARTS that ETX delivering your Electronic transcript won't require WES sending school verification mail. I am worried now because I don't wanna go through all this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
ianian:

I used ETX for my transcript delivery to avoid the verification thing because I read on previous PARTS that ETX delivering your Electronic transcript won't require WES sending school verification mail. I am worried now because I don't wanna go through all this.
Tell your friend to tell his or her school to send the verification via post.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
ianian:

Please may I know if it is NOUN as well?

Well they sent a verification mail and I used electronic transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Please what do you mean via post, kindly explain
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ianian: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oselu28:

Please may I know if it is NOUN as well?

Well they sent a verification mail and I used electronic transcript

Not NOUN

Chai, so I'll still go through this verification in school.. phew
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ianian: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

Alright thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oselu28(f): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
ianian:

Not NOUN

Chai, so I'll still go through this verification in school.. phew

Oh okay.. thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Feolu20: 1:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Hello, I just started my process and I realized that the date of birth on my transcript is different from the one on my other documents:

Real DoB: 1st June 1995
Dob on Transcript: 1st June 1994

I searched online and found out that WES includes the DoB on my Transcript in my evaluation and my University insists there is nothing they can do about it. I would really like some advice on what I can do to fix this, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Feolu20:
Hello, I just started my process and I realized that the date of birth on my transcript is different from the one on my other documents:

Real DoB: 1st June 1995
Dob on Transcript: 1st June 1994

I searched online and found out that WES includes the DoB on my Transcript in my evaluation and my University insists there is nothing they can do about it. I would really like some advice on what I can do to fix this, thanks.

Same thing happened to me. Just use it like that and make sure you have your birth cert handy to support the error. Apparently, Nigerian schools say they don't mess with DOBs cos when students got into school, they were still innocent and sincere and gave the right DOB but somewhere along the line, decided to add or remove years or months to suit their objectives. It's not the school's fault, lots of people have abused the system.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:

How can the school send what they claim not to have seen? I opted out of using EXT because the lady in my school advised against it for stories such as this. EXT would have made life a lot easier but you know how our people love to frustrate fellow humans.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

What would your CRS be if you take out company B? Does it fall within the range of the NOCs invited by Ontario? 1 and 2 years experience will give you the same CRS score so please do the math, if your score is lower with just 2 years experience, please go with both companies.

I am yet to do the math but I intend to leave the company name on my profile as working there till date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 8:04am On Nov 14, 2021
olalekan9320:

What is your CRS score with 3 years experience? What is your CRS score with 2 years? Do you still fall 454 and 467 with 2 years? Are you still eligible to be in the pool with 2 years?

Sample of gift deed is on the first page

with three years, I have 465 but I am yet to do the math with 2years. I would like to state that I am working in company A, I just want to be sure that if I make the change, It wont raise an alarm on my Profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Airborne1705(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
It is not too healthy to remove any information after you have been issued an ITA. I would advise that you respond by sending and representing all the details and information that you have submitted prior to ITA and I don't think this should be a big deal. Visa Officers are very meticulous. Do not reject or decline your ITA. Documents to back up your work experiences should not be a problem if the work experience earlier represented are genuine. The opportunity here might be coming but once. All the best with your application..
ireneayeni:

Good evening Everyone,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:29am On Nov 14, 2021
overlord77:

How can the school send what they claim not to have seen? I opted out of using EXT because the lady in my school advised against it for stories such as this. EXT would have made life a lot easier but you know how our people love to frustrate fellow humans.
This seeing and not seeing verification happens with Wes directly too and it happened to a friend , wes kept sending verification emails to central admin email of the school and not post graduate. she was at this for over 6 months because wes won’t send another email if it’s not 7 weeks since the last was sent.
After school finally found the emails they responded and wes said they never saw anything and school has to send the thing via dhl hard copy to wes. This verification wahala is a general wes problem , it is not only peculiar to using ETX for transmission.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ianian: 9:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
she was at this for over 6 months because wes won’t send another email if it’s not 7 weeks since the last was sent.

Ah over 6 months, my friends 4 months still dey learn. I will tell him to request that school sends reply via courier. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2021
ireneayeni:

with three years, I have 465 but I am yet to do the math with 2years. I would like to state that I am working in company A, I just want to be sure that if I make the change, It wont raise an alarm on my Profile.
I am not sure you get the point we are all driving at here? You can't change until you are sure that changing won't impact your NOI. What would your CRS score be if you remove company B? Would the CRS score still fall within the range of the invited CRS in the last OINP draw? Go and recalculate your CRS score and decide.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Andyosifo:
Check 'snap it' . Their office is at 5 Oni street ( the road behind/ beside prestige hotel) of Ihama road. G.R.A.. I took mine there.

Thanks, they’re not in benin.

Please can anyone help out with good professional studios in benin for digital photos according to IRCC’s specifications?

Thanks
Iyamefa, please see this. Don't know if you have
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dickson2000(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Good day everyone. Please, I am prepare for my IETLS exams and about doing a WES verification. I am currently doing M.sc now. Can I start my EE application verifying my B.sc, then send my M.sc result for verification later when it's ready or wait till I'm done with M.sc to verify it only since it's one's highest qualification that should only be verified?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by sayoberry(f): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Has anyone recently paid for WES?
Please how much was it in naira?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by TheManOfTheYear: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
E don try wey I read landing gist oh. Cheii
Make person travel na
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by overlord77: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
sayoberry:

$250CAD is approx $200USD which is payable with GTBank naira Mastercard as they just increased monthly spend limit to $200. So, try paying with your card, the rate is better than black market rate

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cyndyuc(f): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2021
sayoberry:

I paid 90,499 recently. I used my GTB MasterCard.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dickson2000(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
dickson2000:
Good day everyone. Please, I am prepare for my IETLS exams and about doing a WES verification. I am currently doing M.sc now. Can I start my EE application verifying my B.sc, then send my M.sc result for verification later when it's ready or wait till I'm done with M.sc to verify it only since it's one's highest qualification that should only be verified?
Abeg make una help me answer this biko ���
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
dickson2000:
Abeg make una help me answer this biko ���

However, if your Masters is taking too long and you have one of those nocs in demand right now or any other reasons you can't wait to get in the pool immediately (because nothing is actually happening in the pool right now), then it might be worth spending the twice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dickson2000(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Allegory:

I'm sure you already know you'll have to pay over N90k again when you're ready to evaluate your Masters but if you wait until your Masters results are out then you'll only have to pay once for WES.

However, if your Masters is taking too long and you have one of those nocs in demand right now or any other reasons you can't wait to get in the pool immediately (because nothing is actually happening in the pool right now), then it might be worth spending the double money
I'll just need to start asap then. I don't mind spending 90k extra for Masters verification. Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Liispa(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:
E don try wey I read landing gist oh. Cheii
Make person travel na

Haha you'll see plenty gist very soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Liispa:

Haha you'll see plenty gist very soon
We are waiting for yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (626) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.