Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1010916 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (615) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
abrireta:
Yayyyyyy, The long awaited news has arrived. The golden eagle has landed. IT'S PPR Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!.

After a very long wait, the Lord has finally done it for me and he will do it for all those who are still waiting.

Nov 24th 2020: we submitted all necessary documents
January 26th 2022: Remed request from IRCC
February 18th 2022: Medicals done
February 27th 2022: ADR request (schedule A and imm5608 for me)
February 28th 2022: ADR sent and acknowledged
March 1st 2022: Medicals passed
April 22nd: PPR �����

Congrats to you & hubby!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
olalekan9320:
Please is there any one who got ADR to submit employment contract and proof of income for a job they didn't claim point for but was just mentioned in personal history?

Strange request, could be a VO error.

My suggestion:

Provide employment contract and proof of income for the ones you claimed CRS points for and add an LOE saying you did not claim points for the one they specifically mentioned and politely ask for the rationale behind the request, doesn't make sense to me.

OR

If you have it to hand, then provide employment contract and proof of income for ALL, i.e. the ones you claimed points for as well as the personal history one that they specifically asked for.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dennyjuff: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
With the news of draws resuming in July, anyone who’s lost as to a short course to do to get their second certificate, send me an email, I can help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Thanks
I will check it out

Dimple10:

Page 1 has all your answers
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Cannytravels:
When they say above 500, does it mean 520, 530 because by July the people above 500 in the pool may be up to 12 or 15,000.

Already did Tef, have 2 certs and I'm on 496. Maxed ielts too so nothing else to increase the score. God no go shame us o
496 is a cool place to be imo. You’ll be sure to get ITA this year. July is just 2 months away. If they start with 4 or 5k draws, two draws would clear everyone above 500.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tvickie(f): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone have any contact for police certificate without going to Lagos? My cousin is presently not too strong to travel and he’s been asked for re-police certificate. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acheamah223: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hello guru
Please I have a question and I will be glad if anyone can please share light on it for me.
About the CRS points how do you know how many points you have?

1. Does RICC officially tell the applicant their point after creating an EE account.
OR
is just the score you get when you use their CRS score site that tell you your points?
I'm new in here and this is really confessing me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
If FSW starts in early june as announced, any idea when the cut off will fall to 480s.. can it fall to that cut off in a months time, 2 or three. Is 480s attaining this year
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newmum: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
errmm... even IRCC may not have answers to this question. We can only wait and see how things turn out. fingers crossed.

however, I believe 480s is attainable this year if they remain consistent but then we can't predict IRCC again. Them sabi shock person grin grin

Jacknn:
If FSW starts in early june as announced, any idea when the cut off will fall to 480s.. can it fall to that cut off in a months time, 2 or three. Is 480s attaining this year

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by newmum: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
It will be visible on your express entry profile.

Please go through page 1 and digest it very well. Most questions have been meticulously answered there

Acheamah223:
Hello guru
Please I have a question and I will be glad if anyone can please share light on it for me.

1. Does RICC officially tell the applicant their point after creating an EE account.
OR
is just the score you get when you use their CRS score site that tell you your points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acheamah223: 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
newmum:
It will be visible on your express entry profile.

Please go through page 1 and digest it very well. Most questions have been meticulously answered there

Thanks, i will do that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Shindar: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
GraciousWords:

Congratulations sis! 26 months.......
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jacknn:
stop asking questions no one knows the answer to. We dont work at IRCC grin. Just wait and watch

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Acheamah223:
Hello guru

OR
your scores will be in your profile and it will be same with the one on crs tools if your filled it correctly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by okesuku: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tvickie:
Hello, does anyone have any contact for police certificate without going to Lagos? My cousin is presently not too strong to travel and he’s been asked for re-police certificate. Thank you

Contact Inspector Moshood : 0803 474 7802

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acheamah223: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
please can anyone recommend any certificate course apart from BCS and CIMA. The cost involve and duration as well thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by olalekan9320(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
GraciousWords:

Strange request, could be a VO error.

My suggestion:

Provide employment contract and proof of income for the ones you claimed CRS points for and add an LOE saying you did not claim points for the one they specifically mentioned and politely ask for the rationale behind the request, doesn't make sense to me.

OR

If you have it to hand, then provide employment contract and proof of income for ALL, i.e. the ones you claimed points for as well as the personal history one that they specifically asked for.
I thought as much too, thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tvickie:

Inspector rose: o816 249 9o5o

@samson246 see here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
Biko people, I have questions concerning my NYSC work experience. I worked Nov 2019 - Oct 2020 but the last credit from the government was in Sep 2020(they paid for Sep and Oct at the same time-this was 66k).

I intend submitting my salary statement of account to show the last 6 salary payments. I hope them seeing the last payment was made in Sep wouldn't raise eyebrows?

And apart from the reference letter and SOA, is there anything else to submit. No payslips for NYSC job. I have few pictures of me while I worked at the school tho.

PS: No ITA yet o. Just gathering my documents against July or whenever they resume. I don too wait since early 2021.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Honeysweetest(f): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Dimple10:

Unless you have a dollar account or foreign card to pay with, your best option might be barter by flutterwave. Their rates are not exactly friendly tbh
thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by rume(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
imarrpopson:
Biko people, I have questions concerning my NYSC work experience. I worked Nov 2019 - Oct 2020 but the last credit from the government was in Sep 2020(they paid for Sep and Oct at the same time-this was 66k).

I intend submitting my salary statement of account to show the last 6 salary payments. I hope them seeing the last payment was made in Sep wouldn't raise eyebrows?

And apart from the reference letter and SOA, is there anything else to submit. No payslips for NYSC job. I have few pictures of me while I worked at the school tho.

PS: No ITA yet o. Just gathering my documents against July or whenever they resume. I don too wait since early 2021.

Assume I know nothing about NYSC and decide to compare your reference letter with your submitted account statement. If you think I'd question the claims on your letter and maybe reduce the period I think you worked there then maybe avoid creating such a possibility. You can show other months instead, it must not be six months.
That said, I don't think you'd be in problems if you go ahead and submit it the way you mentioned but if you are the kind of person who analyses things and asks these kind of questions you have asked, for your own peace of mind, show other months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by imarrpopson: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
rume:

Assume I know nothing about NYSC and decide to compare your reference letter with your submitted account statement. If you think I'd question the claims on your letter and maybe reduce the period I think you worked there then maybe avoid creating such a possibility. You can show other months instead, it must not be six months.
That said, I don't think you'd be in problems if you go ahead and submit it the way you mentioned but if you are the kind of person who analyses things and asks these kind of questions you have asked, for your own peace of mind, show other months.

Alright. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ciwi: 12:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Gurus in the house please I need clarification regarding ielts result expiration date. Is it 2 years from the day I wrote the test or 2 years from the test result date? Draws are resuming in July, and I don’t know if to rewrite ielts as I have 2 dates on mine; June and July
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2022
imarrpopson:

dont complicate things for yourself. The salary in the bank doesn’t show you worked in the school. Submit reference letter. If they ask for more documentation then go ahead to provide what you listed. They have many new visa officer who dont know what nysc is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 2:38am On Apr 25, 2022
Oben209:
Hello Guys , i would like to know what to do if a visa office returns your passport without stamping it due to backlogs .. London VO is messing up .. i sent a mail to know status of my passport, only for them to return my passport back to me without even replying my mail …

Send to another VO

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 2:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Hello All,

Has anyone submitted passport to cairo vo lately?

How long did (does) it take(s) to get counterfoil and passport back

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2022
ciwi:
Gurus in the house please I need clarification regarding ielts result expiration date. Is it 2 years from the day I wrote the test or 2 years from the test result date? Draws are resuming in July, and I don’t know if to rewrite ielts as I have 2 dates on mine; June and July
I’d say target the day you wrote it to be safe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2022
ciwi:

I think a profile with expired IELTS becomes ineligible. Why not retake the IELTS now (instead of waiting till June/July) and edit your profile with the new scores. This preserves your tie break advantage if you are already in the pool.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Loverquin: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Hi wonderful family,

Please my profile has expired, I would to know how to go about it, am I suppose to create a new profile entirely with new username and password or am I suppose to continue with the old profile. Please someone should explain to me how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Loverquin:
Hi wonderful family,

Please my profile has expired, I would to know how to go about it, am I suppose to create a new profile entirely with new username and password or am I suppose to continue with the old profile. Please someone should explain to me how to go about it. Thanks in anticipation.
Continue with the old account. There should be a link to create another profile and link both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tall2ce(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please does anyone know if Memorial University of Newfoundland accept installment payment of tuition fees for graduate studies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Jacknn: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
newmum:
errmm... even IRCC may not have answers to this question. We can only wait and see
how things turn out. fingers crossed.

however, I believe 480s is attainable this year if they remain consistent but then we can't predict IRCC again. Them sabi shock person grin grin

Okay thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (615) (Reply)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: Bassman14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.