Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1039057 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LearnerForLife: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
rotile247:

Price for PCC is from N3,500 upward depending how you negotiate. It's not fixed.

Please how will they biometrics then be captured? Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yourtravelplug: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
A big congratulations to all those who have received PPR and COPR, may the land favour you all.

As my name implies, if you are yet to book your flight ticket, I'm your sure plug. We book flight tickets at highly discounted prices. You can send a mail to request for my contact details so we talk further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
LearnerForLife:
Good afternoon everyone. Please I need help with my situation. Let's say my surname from birth is Mango and I got married to a man whose surname is Orange.

I applied to IQAS in with the surname Mango-Orange. They assessed my credentials which bore Mango as my surname and gave a favourable report.

However, my international passport bears Mango as my surname and I know that one has to use the name on one's passport in creating an EE profile.

Do you think it it advisable to tell IQAS to change my name or do I wait to get to that point where I would have to provide all the names I have ever been known by and possibly submit an affidavit of same person?

Thank you.

You do not need to tell IQAS to change your name, and I do not think you have to provide all the names you have been known by at any point.

All you need is your marriage certificate to prove that you are married to Mr. Orange.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LearnerForLife: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thank you very much for the response.

I was asking because I intend to create my EE profile with the surname on my passport - Orange, and when the time comes for me to quote my ECA file number in the process of completing the EE profile, and I quote the number (which would reveal records with a surname different from the one I used in creating the EE profile) won't that spell doom for me?

I have never created an EE profile before. It's just what I read here and on IRCC's website.

Because I reached out to IQAS and they were giving me generic responses.

If I provide marriage certificate which shows that I am married to Mr. Orange and that that was why I used Mango-Orange in applying to IQAS, won't it now be suspicious that I want to revert to my maiden name of Mango even though I am still married to Mr. Orange?

icehot:

You do not need to tell IQAS to change your name, and I do not think you have to provide all the names you have been known by at any point.

All you need is your marriage certificate to prove that you are married to Mr. Orange.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Brooke60(f): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good afternoon, please o. WES resent my docs to school for final verification. My school said they are yet to see it, WES said they have sent it.

Please, what can I do? I have written to WES and even tried to call. Is the final verification done through email?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
odeyinkao:

Thank you bro. The email just arrive but there is no free VFS Biometric slot until next two weeks. Anyway to get sooner dates ?
Nah, just book asap

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
I think that an affidavit of one and the same person stating that you with surnames Mango, Orange and Mango-Orange is one and the same person should suffice.
LearnerForLife:

I was asking because I intend to create my EE profile with the surname on my passport - Orange, and when the time comes for me to quote my ECA file number in the process of completing the EE profile, and I quote the number (which would reveal records with a surname different from the one I used in creating the EE profile) won't that spell doom for me?

I have never created an EE profile before. It's just what I read here and on IRCC's website.

If I provide marriage certificate which shows that I am married to Mr. Orange and that that was why I used Mango-Orange in applying to IQAS, won't it now be suspicious that I want to revert to my maiden name of Mango even though I am still married to Mr. Orange?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Canadahome: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
icehot:

Congratulations. You got your COPR really fast. Did you send directly to VFS Accra?

Thanks. Nah. Sent to Cairo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Canadahome: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
GraciousWords:

Congratulations! See speed!

Thank you, and God bless you for all you do here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LearnerForLife: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay. Thank you.

mummyDsquare:
I think that an affidavit of one and the same person stating that you with surnames Mango, Orange and Mango-Orange is one and the same person should suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by REDBULL1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kompressor:

Bro, any further update from VFS?
Do you also have any idea how long it takes to get your passport back post copr cos I’ve got a flight booking already

No other update o. The passport has left IRCC and got to VFS Accra on 22/4. From the timeline posted by Pein, it should take about 2 weeks to get to Lagos. Give an extra day for DHL to pick up and deliver.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
LearnerForLife:

I understand why you are worried, but it is nothing really. You are just the one thinking that they will think you are trying to revert your name. If you got married after school, I truly see no issue there.

But in order to be sure and have peace of mind, you should do an affidavit like mummyDsquare suggested, and include it in your letter of explanation after you get ITA, and preparing to submit.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gaeul(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good Day House, please with regards to WES, should I send just my MSc or it must be BSc and MSc. I heard just the highest qualification is needed; I need to be sure pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Exactly. Because my surname on my BSC and the one on my BCS aren't the same. So I submitted an affidavit of one and the same person stating that my full name before marriage and full name after marriage belong to one and the same person and also submitted my marriage certificate and newspaper publication. That way, I know that I have proven beyond reasonable doubt that my name changed legally as a result of marriage. I have passed OINP and I have also submitted my application to IRCC. So just go ahead and do it. all the best dear.
icehot:

I understand why you are worried, but it is nothing really. You are just the one thinking that they will think you are trying to revert your name. If you got married after school, I truly see no issue there.

But in order to be sure and have peace of mind, you should do an affidavit like mummyDsquare suggested, and include it in your letter of explanation after you get ITA, and preparing to submit.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kompressor: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
REDBULL1:

No other update o. The passport has left IRCC and got to VFS Accra on 22/4. From the timeline posted by Pein, it should take about 2 weeks to get to Lagos. Give an extra day for DHL to pick up and deliver.

I don’t know why vfs takes this long and no priority service as well. They just take so much time for nothing. Oh well, the wait continues
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by icehot: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
gaeul:
Good Day House, please with regards to WES, should I send just my MSc or it must be BSc and MSc. I heard just the highest qualification is needed; I need to be sure pls

You heard right, just your highest qualification is needed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bellatrixx: 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Silent reader but I’ll be ungrateful not to share the good news

It’s PPR

ITA- 23/12/20

AOR - 20/3/21 (VO - CIO/Ottawa)

MEP/BIL - 07/04/21

Silenceeeeeee

VO change (RROC/Accra) - 15/2/22
Remeds/ADR - 27/2/22
ADR submitted (proof of income/updated passport)- 27/2/22
Acknowledged- 28/2/22 (we are reviewing documents submitted)

GU- ADR changed to not applicable 5/3/22

Medicals- 14/3/22
GU (Medicals passed) - 19/3/22

Silence

Ppr- 26/04/22

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LearnerForLife: 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay. Thank you.

icehot:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Teeores(m): 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just your highest qualification is required for WES evaluation.

gaeul:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lawlar1: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
@GraciousWords I need your help in reviewing my. Kindly reply my message. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ZINIE07: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please guys can someone already studying in canada who is yet to finish her studies eligible to put for fSW or PNP. I have ielts but it will expire bfr graduation
I just want to know while studying if its okay to create an express entry profile. Age is not favorable for me dou. Please I would like some advice guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Canadahome:

Whats ur timeline pls?

I sent to cairo since 14th and it got to ircc on 20th nothjng yet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Yourtravelplug: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Canadahome:

a big congratulations on your COPR. Please check my signature, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Afolavid: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
ZINIE07:
Please guys can someone already studying in canada who is yet to finish her studies eligible to put for fSW or PNP. I have ielts but it will expire bfr graduation
I just want to know while studying if its okay to create an express entry profile. Age is not favorable for me dou. Please I would like some advice guys

Yes, you're eligible to have an Express Entry profile. There is dual intent, and one doesn't affect the other. You can open the profile, the earlier the better, if there's any need to write another ielts, you can easily update your profile when the present one expires.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by o9o9: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
JohnyF:

Thank you for this update. A real sign of hope for those of us that sent to London VFS. Mine arrived at London VO for processing on the 24th. Hopefully it comes back in a week or two.

Any updates?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Redkay: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Canadahome:
It all started from here in early 2019. With many ups and downs. But, God has shown us mercy! What He cannot do does not exist!!!

Ontario NOI: 23rd June, 2021

Application submitted: 4th August 2021

Nomination: 5th September, 2021

ITA: 13th October, 2021

AOR: 4th December, 2021

RFV: 28th March, 2022

COPR: 25th April, 2022.

We started this journey as single people loving each other. God has blessed us as a married couple.

God will show up for each and everyone of us waiting.

Wow Congratulations. That was quick. Please what VFS office did you send your passport to? What was the process from POR to COPR
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JohnyF: 6:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
o9o9:

Any updates?

Nothing yet From London, we are still waiting. Hopefully, they'll give us joy this week.

Have you heard anything?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by o9o9: 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
JohnyF:

Nothing yet From London, we are still waiting. Hopefully, they'll give us joy this week.

Have you heard anything?

Nothing.. thinking of pulling by First of week of May if i get no feedback or signs of Progress.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JohnyF: 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
o9o9:

Nothing.. thinking of pulling by First of week of May if i get no feedback or signs of Progress.

Is it still possible to recall after it has been submitted to IRCC for processing?

I called VFS last week to ask for updates and if I can recall, the customer services man told me I can't recall once it's been sent to IRCC, that I'll just have to wait till they send it back. Please if you have more info on this please share.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
ZINIE07:

Pls see page 1. Details there on the minimum requirements to be eligible for EE FSW and PNP, the section - FSW ELIGIBILITY and what you need to set up a profile usually IELTS and ECA - ENTERING THE POOL.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by o9o9: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
JohnyF:

Is it still possible to recall after it has been submitted to IRCC for processing?

I called VFS last week to ask for updates and if I can recall, the customer services man told me I can't recall once it's been sent to IRCC, that I'll just have to wait till they send it back. Please if you have more info on this please share.

Someone recalled from IRCC.
Sent a mail to them that they should return the passports. Said it was delivered back in 7 days.

Email : LDNimmigration@international.gc.ca

If yours has reached up to 30days i believe you should still hold out. I recall seeing a mail whwre they stataed 30 working days to fullfil such requests.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bellatrixx:
Silent reader but I’ll be ungrateful not to share the good news

It’s PPR

AOR - 20/3/21 (VO - CIO/Ottawa)
Remeds/ADR - 27/2/22
ADR submitted (proof of income/updated passport)- 27/2/22
Acknowledged- 28/2/22 (we are reviewing documents submitted)
GU- ADR changed to not applicable 5/3/22
Medicals- 14/3/22
GU (Medicals passed) - 19/3/22
Ppr- 26/04/22

We are grateful that you shared smiley Congrats! Always happy to see PPR from that miracle draw of 23Dec2020.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: AbSapi(m), damselhoney(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.