Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1041432 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (628) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nupsy08: 11:45am On May 07, 2022
Hi Haircombb, how were you able to pay for the gcms notes. I have tried using my naira card and my dollar card but I am unable to make the payments.

Haircombb:
I got adr for remed, proof of employment and renewed passport on Feb 3rd, deadline for submission was 3rd of March. I was able to do my remed and submit my proof of employment but I had delay renewing my passport.

I attached a LOE stating why I will not be able to meet the deadline for passport submission and attached my data capture appointment as evidence. I received no response concerning an extension.

I got my renewed passport on 15th of March and uploaded it immediately via webform. I haven't gotten a response from the webform till date. I also sent several webforms after that, no response.

I tried calling Ircc several times too, but was not able to get through. I ordered for gcms notes too and it's past 30 days, I have not gotten any response.

How else do I get in contact with IRCC to know what is happening with my application?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haircombb: 11:54am On May 07, 2022
Allegory:

There’s no short cut o, you just have to keep calling and sending web forms. If you know your VO you can mail them directly too. I think there’s an app (viber?) people use to call to avoid wasting a lot of money on failed calls.

My VO is RROC and I have mailed them several times, sent about 10 webforms. I have the viber app, it is what I have been using. I will keep sending the mail and webform. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haircombb: 11:59am On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Nupsy08 post=112603581]Hi Haircombb, how were you able to pay for the gcms notes. I have tried using my naira card and my dollar card but I am unable to make the payments.

Someone paid on my behalf using GT mastercard. I don't know why it is not going through for you.@Nupsy08
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sosotek: 12:22pm On May 07, 2022
Please can someone add me to an Ottawa VO group

Sosotek:
Hi people,
Please can anyone add me to an Ottawa (Primary VO) or Nova Scotia (Secondary VO) group. I'd really appreciate.
Also, after so many 'years' I was finally able to reach IRCC and the person I spoke to said they can't see the webforms I've been raising that the case officer is yet to process it..... anyone had this experience before please. What do I do?
I've been trying to add my spouse since February and no response whatsoever.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:10pm On May 07, 2022
Joshmuch:
very helpful thanks I appreciate. A really sign of relief. Actually it is a school. They don't have ID card, appointment letter etc. This is all I have: a picture of me with the principal, vice and secretary and students during our project. A picture of me during cultural day in March, bank statement ( but this comes in the owner company's account, not in the name of the school), colleagues who are still there. The WhatsApp message saying he is not ok with the arrangement.So with what I have, is there any suggestions of what else to do, like going to court for affidavit or something.Do I need to take also a Google map of the school?Kindly recommend. Thanks. Also @GraciousWords

FAQ 36 and Debbie's suggestion. You should pay close attention to what IRCC requires according to the checklist - page 1. The things you mention above will not show the number of hours worked, pay earned or duties performed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 1:43pm On May 07, 2022
Denerystormborn:
Good evening People of God....i got a new passport and raised a webform to include it in my application. I received a response a month later that it had been sent to my visa office. I just want to ask, is this new passport supposed to show in my profile? I want to be sure it has been added

New passport won't show in your profile. Read here
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/83#110320023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 2:05pm On May 07, 2022
Haircombb:

My VO is RROC and I have mailed them several times, sent about 10 webforms. I have the viber app, it is what I have been using. I will keep sending the mail and webform. Thank you

Hello @Haircombb, I am having the same issue with Webforms as well, I submitted my medical form via webforms considering I had to submit my application before medicals but I am yet to get a response. Calling them has not been fruitful as well. The entire thing is so frustrating

@Allegory @GraciousWords Please will there be a message(email) received when my Profile is Updated with the additional document?

Also, please how do I get to know the VO handlind my appication, so as to possibly mail them directly
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Denerystormborn: 2:07pm On May 07, 2022
Thank you GraciousWords... panic made me ask again...i am waiting for gcmd notes
GraciousWords:

New passport won't show in your profile. Read here
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/83#110320023
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mattinno: 2:27pm On May 07, 2022
Please if I get this on my status

Does it mean I'm banned and can I apply to other another country

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ChiefVal: 2:32pm On May 07, 2022
Mattinno:
Please if I get this on my status

Does it mean I'm banned and can I apply to other another country

Be sure you put the correct username. Happened to me and turned out I missed a letter in my username.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 2:32pm On May 07, 2022
ireneayeni:

Please will there be a message(email) received when my Profile is Updated with the additional document?

Also, please how do I get to know the VO handlind my appication, so as to possibly mail them directly

Nope, you won't get a message when a document is updated on your application.

Send a webform to know your VO. Or call them, see page 1 for steps to call.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 3:34pm On May 07, 2022
ireneayeni:

Hello @Haircombb, I am having the same issue with Webforms as well, I submitted my medical form via webforms considering I had to submit my application before medicals but I am yet to get a response. Calling them has not been fruitful as well. The entire thing is so frustrating

@Allegory @GraciousWords Please will there be a message(email) received when my Profile is Updated with the additional document?

I’m in you people’s shoes too but from past experience, webforms can take as long as 2-3 months before you get a response. Not planning to call at all, just don’t have the energy for that kinda frustrating venture.

I assume the ‘Additional documents’ part of your EE profile was showing ‘additional document requested’ after you received ADR. When it’s updated, it should change to we are reviewing then Not Applicable. That’s what happened when I got ADR for RPRF, don’t know if it works the same way for medicals.

I saw this on telegram about finding out your VO

singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

Send email to any of the emails above and ask of your status. By tomorrow they will reply you of your current VO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Joshmuch: 3:39pm On May 07, 2022
GraciousWords:

FAQ 36 and Debbie's suggestion. You should pay close attention to what IRCC requires according to the checklist - page 1. The things you mention above will not show the number of hours worked, pay earned or duties performed.
you have a point, but what if he writes it according to the format and we notarize it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 3:51pm On May 07, 2022
Joshmuch:
you have a point, but what if he writes it according to the format and we notarize it?

I don't think you can provide a RL or confirmation of duties which you have written yourself even if it is notarized. I may be wrong though so it's up to you. See what IRCC says about self employed applicants...... I assume, same will apply to employees.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Joshmuch: 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
GraciousWords:

I don't think you can provide a RL or confirmation of duties which you have written yourself even if it is notarized. I may be wrong though so it's up to you. See what IRCC says about self employed applicants...... I assume, same will apply to employed.
Thanks mama, to make it clearer, I submitted the names of two schools. First one is 3 years and 8 months and the second is 6 months ( I just left the second school). But on filling the work experience, I thought it was a continuous till present so I filled the two schools. I already have the reference letter for the first school but the second I don't. So can I submit the first letter since the work experience covers everything and add my pictures taking at the second school with a LOE as the second evidence. This is Québec application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
Joshmuch:
Thanks mama, to make it clearer, I submitted the names of two schools. First one is 3 years and 8 months and the second is 6 months ( I just left the second school). But on filling the work experience, I thought it was a continuous till present so I filled the two schools. I already have the reference letter for the first school but the second I don't. So can I submit the first letter since the work experience covers everything and add my pictures taking at the second school with a LOE as the second evidence. This is Québec application. Thanks

Quebec? No idea about Quebec sorry. For express entry 3 years is all you need. Check Canada.visa for input on your Quebec application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
Allegory:

I’m in you people’s shoes too but from past experience, webforms can take as long as 2-3 months before you get a response. Not planning to call at all, just don’t have the energy for that kinda frustrating venture.

I assume the ‘Additional documents’ part of your EE profile was showing ‘additional document requested’ after you received ADR. When it’s updated, it should change to we are reviewing then Not Applicable. That’s what happened when I got ADR for RPRF, don’t know if it works the same way for medicals.

Send email to any of the emails above and ask of your status. By tomorrow they will reply you of your current VO.

Thank you, I have not een requested to submit an additional document. I just needed to Upload it considering that I only submitted Proof of Appointment and Payment for Medicals Prior to submitting my application. Cos I dont want any loop holes with application. Infact I just submitted on the 25th Of April. I really hope its updated soon. I will also reach out to the email shared, Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by barby008: 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
Tbh, Accra direct and Abuja/lagos VFS takes almost the same timeline nowadays. If you aren't in a hurry,just use Lagos and give them 2 months max..use that time to tidy up things

Abuja VFS took 5 weeks for me, received passport on Thursday
DelayIsNotDenia:
Allegory for President!!!

Please how do I go about sending it to Accra? I did my biometrics in Lagos, would that affect my chances? Thank you so much for the advice!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2022
Oben209:

When did you send yours to cairo, mine arrived at vfs last week Wednesday and i havent heard from them since . Have you gotten any mail from them

My passport has been stamped. Just waiting for return
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2022
ireneayeni:

Thank you, I have not een requested to submit an additional document. I just needed to Upload it considering that I only submitted Proof of Appointment and Payment for Medicals Prior to submitting my application. Cos I dont want any loop holes with application. Infact I just submitted on the 25th Of April. I really hope its updated soon. I will also reach out to the email shared, Thanks a lot.
Oh ok I get now. Keep sending the webforms and try the emails on a weekday because they may get ignored on weekends
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by wickedbandit007: 6:10pm On May 07, 2022
barby008:
Tbh, Accra direct and Abuja/lagos VFS takes almost the same timeline nowadays. If you aren't in a hurry,just use Lagos and give them 2 months max..use that time to tidy up things

Abuja VFS took 5 weeks for me, received passport on Thursday
If you’re in a hurry, you can send your passport directly through DHL. Still takes about 2/3 weeks in total to get it back.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ireneayeni: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
Allegory:

Oh ok I get now. Keep sending the webforms and try the emails on a weekday because they may get ignored on weekends

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haircombb: 8:04pm On May 07, 2022
Allegory:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Haircombb: 9:28pm On May 07, 2022
ireneayeni:

I just got response to the webform I raised on 15th of March few minutes ago. They will respond to you too soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Berle: 11:24pm On May 07, 2022
That's strange. Worked for me. Please call them to schedule an appointment.
Dennyjuff:

yes i did .. i just wanted to ask u how u went about it.. i tried a different email and it didn’t still work. i was the PA in the previous booking. but now my spouse is the PA and it’s not letting me book myself as a dependent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oben209(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2022
Lhezy:

My passport has been stamped. Just waiting for return

Can you post the timeline please . Is it egypt ?.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Lhezy(f): 8:27am On May 08, 2022
Oben209:

Can you post the timeline please . Is it egypt ?.

Sent to Cairo 14th April
Got to IRCC 20th April
counterfoil generated 28th April

Cairo public holiday since 29th till 8th May.

They just resumed today

Waiting for Pick up to lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Mola02: 8:49am On May 08, 2022
Aibisoye0:
Hello House,

I'm trying to update my PCC on CIC portal, Im not sure on which details im to fill in like document number and expiry date for PCC. Is it the 3 months from collection?

Hello please what did you put in Document Number
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SirKelvegaz: 9:49am On May 08, 2022
53 Days till July!

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by stposh: 11:47am On May 08, 2022
Good evening house,

Please i need help on how to go about applying for visit visa for my mum.

I am post AOR via the permanent residence route….i should be getting my ppr tops next month (Amen)

I’d like my mum to accompany us to ease settlement as myself and hubby will be relocating with 4kids.

Please what and what is expected of me to provide for her visa application especially as i plan we leave Nigeria together.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Oben209(f): 11:59am On May 08, 2022
Lhezy:

Sent to Cairo 14th April
Got to IRCC 20th April
counterfoil generated 28th April

Cairo public holiday since 29th till 8th May.

They just resumed today

Waiting for Pick up to lagos

Thanks for the info, how dod you fond out the public holiday was for a week

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 12:56pm On May 08, 2022
stposh:
Good evening house,

Please i need help on how to go about applying for visit visa for my mum.

I am post AOR via the permanent residence route….i should be getting my ppr tops next month (Amen)

I’d like my mum to accompany us to ease settlement as myself and hubby will be relocating with 4kids.

Please what and what is expected of me to provide for her visa application especially as i plan we leave Nigeria together.

Thank you.
Very interested in the responses. You should ask on the living in Canada thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (628) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.