Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1039260 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bibitayo2: 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmmm

Thank you.
ednut1:
black market is around 520 to 530
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Okay
Kindly let me know how it goes

Toylove:

I'm still trying to speak with him sha...
Seems like he will bulge, he might want to bill alot though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Toylove: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
soulmate19:
Okay
Kindly let me know how it goes

Alright
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by dives(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2022
If your spouse isn't doing IELTs or ECA, is that one spouse??

Tell him to get his ego off the floor. All he needs for IELTS is Level 4. As for ECA, if he has a degree, at worse, they'll downgrade it to an OND, still post secondary diploma.

He should be serious biko.

Aniejasmine:
Hello house Please I need advice. I’m currently in the pool with a crs score in the high 490’s, I’m married and had put down my spouse as non accompanying. However now my spouse is suggesting he would like to come along now (my initial plan was to sponsor him when I land). The problem is, he isn’t willing to do IELTS or get his ECA so all I’ll do is loose points. I’ve lost 28 points from adding him to my application. I know spousal sponsorship can take as long as a year but I also don’t want to waste time and miss out on the possibility of ITA this year when my IELTS expires in a couple months. Suggestions please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 7:45am On Sep 18, 2022
cooooooks:
If your spouse isn't doing IELTs or ECA, is that one spouse??

Tell him to get his ego off the floor. All he needs for IELTS is Level 4. As for ECA, if he has a degree, at worse, they'll downgrade it to an OND, still post secondary diploma.

He should be serious biko.

If he is not spouse then what is he? You don't just refer to people's loved ones in such sarcastic manner in the guise of profering a solution to his or her queries.
Do you know his current plans and perceptions? Do you know if he is already made and well established in his current country of residence? Do you know his reserverrions towards migration? Do you know if the other partner is taking decisions not putting the family first? I could go on and on. Not everyone sees immigration as a means to an end or lean towards kissing all their investments, work project etc goodbye; otherwise most business men, celebrities and politicians would have abandoned naija for long and live permanently else where.
There are plethora of reasons why a spouse would be holding back in such matters and if not properly addressed or settled it could mean the begining of marital stress.
Before swinging swords of judgment let's be very objective especially when it comes to family matters because when family is involved a lot of considerations has to be examined and common ground can be reached putting the family first since both still want to be together.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2022
EsoEso:

If he is not spouse then what is he? You don't just refer to people's loved ones in such sarcastic manner in the guise of profering a solution to his or her queries.
Do you know his current plans and perceptions? Do you know if he is already made and well established in his current country of residence? Do you know his reserverrions towards migration? Do you know if the other partner is taking decisions not putting the family first? I could go on and on. Not everyone sees immigration as a means to an end or lean towards kissing all their investments, work project etc goodbye; otherwise most business men, celebrities and politicians would have abandoned naija for long and live permanently else where.
There are plethora of reasons why a spouse would be holding back in such matters and if not properly addressed or settled it could mean the begining of marital stress.
Before swinging swords of judgment let's be very objective especially when it comes to family matters because when family is involved a lot of considerations has to be examined and common ground can be reached putting the family first since both still want to be together.
he wants to be added to the application but doesn’t want to do eca or ielts despite being told it would reduce their points. Looking like a saboteur who doesn’t want his wife to get ita grin . Abi u no reason that one

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cooooooks(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2022
Nice epistle.

The context that I replied to, jokingly, is okay.

Your feedback is noted.

I have seen this game many times. In the end, the family loses.

Cheers.

EsoEso:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
ednut1:
he wants to be added to the application but doesn’t want to do eca or ielts despite being told it would reduce their points. Looking like a saboteur who doesn’t want his wife to get ita grin . Abi u no reason that one

Lol..The story nor clear cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hello help pls.
In clear terms, a husband, wife and baby of 1 month old will require proof of fund for a family of 3? Or will 2 suffice prior to ITA? I just need clarity please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
dk2baba:
Good morning guys kindly put me thru on this I have my ielts ready and I just completed my MSc program but the senete committee in my school have not sat on the result since ASUU has been on strike for months now so inorder not to waste too much time I want to evaluate my B-Tech result but the naira equivalent is extremely high 170k now if I eventually evaluate the BSc would I still pay another 170 for MSc evaluation with Wes? Kindly advice me guys or I sud wait till God knows when ASUU will call off ?
If you evaluate the bsc first, you would not need to do a fresh report for the msc. You would only need to upgrade your bsc report for 100dollars. So the new report will show both your MSc and bsc.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by temmitats(f): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
You’ll need Proof of Funds for a family of three.
Qwertyuser:
Hello help pls.
In clear terms, a husband, wife and baby of 1 month old will require proof of fund for a family of 3? Or will 2 suffice prior to ITA? I just need clarity please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Qwertyuser:
Hello help pls.
You need the money only after ITA. It has to be for a family of 3. When creating your profile, put funds for a family of 3 unless your profile will be ineligible. Then start gathering the money before you submit your application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
littyprincess:

You need the money only after ITA. It has to be for a family of 3. When creating your profile, put funds for a family of 3 unless your profile will be ineligible. Then start gathering the money before you submit your application.

Thanks a lot for the clarity
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
temmitats:
You’ll need Proof of Funds for a family of three.

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Qwertyuser:
Hello help pls.

Main applicant is 1

Spouse 2

Child 3

Family of 3
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
canadaishome:

Main applicant is 1

Spouse 2

Child 3

Family of 3

Thanks a lot. Lots of money
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Backpedal: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
EsoEso:

Are you for real ?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MyVc: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please, what similar exams can one write to increase the person's CSR Scores aside from the BCS IT Exams and in absence of M.Sc

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2022
MyVc:

Please, what similar exams can one write to increase the person's CSR Scores aside from the BCS IT Exams and in absence of M.Sc

Thanks

TEF for second language proficiency scores. You could also try ATS or CIMA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by WosaSEO: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing this amazing post here. I liked this post and would share it with my known ones. I am also doing IELTS and once I complete my studies I will book the exam. I am impressed with the teachers at my institute as they are using the best teaching methodologies to educate students in the best manner. The technologies are practical and help us feel the real- experience of study. I am doing well in listening, writing, and speaking. Just having a little bit problem with reading. Soon I will get over it too. My dream of studying abroad is very important to me and my parents too. Hope will crack the exam with some decent bands and get VISA to my desired university in Canada. Thanks a lot!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by soulmate19: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2022
RNIP program to start this Fall
Especially for those with low CRS scores, you might want to look into it when it starts......

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2022/08/expanding-the-benefits-of-immigration-in-rural-and-northern-communities.html

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2022
You can increase your points to better your chances of getting an ITA by taking the BCS certificate in IT exam.
The BCS IT certificate can be evaluated as a 1-year Canadian Degree and adds 33 points to your profile.

Send us a message to get materials for this exam
Materials are not free❗

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello please, for those whose spouses are self-employed, what documents do you need to show proof of self-employment (e.g a small CAC registered retail business). I understand that a Certificate of Registration is required, then Bank Statement (we have this but nothing much to write home about. The bank statement isn't more than two times or three times payment per year from Outlets my spouse supplies as a retailer), then perhaps Tax payment evidence. Then Letters of Reference from Business partners we supply. Is there anything else please? I've been searching online too. The business has been rather moribund though for a while now!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hello my people!!! i'm finally awaiting PPR (Vancouver please be nice to me smiley ) Thing is that my passport expires in February. I was honestly thinking i'd have gotten PPR and left before it is less than 6 months validity. However, I applied for a new one and got capture date for 5th Oct.

1. Please can anyone help me with any contact or location where I can capture and get it asap so I can send quickly to my VO (who knows it might expedite my PPR lol grin )

2. If I get PPR now I am ready to leave Asap and if I send to Kenya, will they stamp for me?
3. If you have any other advise for me pleaseeeeee epp me.

Thank you and God bless. @Dimple10, so sad I missed your PPR announcement but I have gone back to read up. Thank you so much for all you do here. May the Maple land favour you.

@GraciousWords, @PrettiePearls, @ednut_1, God bless you guys and everyone doing the Lord's work here.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
Saynoomore:
Hello please, for those whose spouses are self-employed, what documents do you need to show proof of self-employment (e.g a small CAC registered retail business). I understand that a Certificate of Registration is required, then Bank Statement (we have this but nothing much to write home about. The bank statement isn't more than two times or three times payment per year from Outlets my spouse supplies as a retailer), then perhaps Tax payment evidence. Then Letters of Reference from Business partners we supply. Is there anything else please? I've been searching online too. The business has been rather moribund though for a while now!
there are no points for spouse work experience unless its gotten in Canada. only state it in personal history after ITA, no documents required. Don't include it in the initial express entry profile , only state after ITA in personal history.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rapture07: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Hello my people!!! i'm finally awaiting PPR (Vancouver please be nice to me smiley ) Thing is that my passport expires in February. I was honestly thinking i'd have gotten PPR and left before it is less than 6 months validity. However, I applied for a new one and got capture date for 5th Oct.

1. Please can anyone help me with any contact or location where I can capture and get it asap so I can send quickly to my VO (who knows it might expedite my PPR lol grin )

2. If I get PPR now I am ready to leave Asap and if I send to Kenya, will they stamp for me?
3. If you have any other advise for me pleaseeeeee epp me.

Thank you and God bless. @Dimple10, so sad I missed your PPR announcement but I have gone back to read up. Thank you so much for all you do here. May the Maple land favour you.

@GraciousWords, @PrettiePearls, @ednut_1, God bless you guys and everyone doing the Lord's work here.

Same situation as yours, passport was suppose to expiry Feb 6th. Paid online and got capture date for sep16th. Couldn't wait, had to pay 90k and got the passport same day in another state. Passport has been updated on my account already. I would advice u try and get ur passport cos Q3 is about rounding up and might signify PPR release.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mummyDsquare: 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please which state? I don't mind paying anything I just need a new passport.
Rapture07:

Same situation as yours, passport was suppose to expiry Feb 6th. Paid online and got capture date for sep16th. Couldn't wait, had to pay 90k and got the passport same day in another state. Passport has been updated on my account already. I would advice u try and get ur passport cos Q3 is about rounding up and might signify PPR release.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Abercrome: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
mummyDsquare:
Please which state? I don't mind paying anything I just need a new passport.

My brother-in-law did same-day passport in Taraba State. They don’t do the NIN linking yet so that (plus low demand) makes them faster. I’m sure there are other states with low traffic too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Saynoomore: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
ednut1:
there are no points for spouse work experience unless its gotten in Canada. only state it in personal history after ITA, no documents required. Don't include it in the initial express entry profile , only state after ITA in personal history.

Thanks.

Actually, I applied for PEI PNP because I realized it doesnt require a job offer. However, 5marks is up for grabs if you can proove 5years work experience for spouse. I felt that 5 marks could make a difference. My current score without spouse work experience is 70. I feel we could make it 75 with her small retail business grin..we never can tell. What do you think please?

NB I havent included it yet. Im exhausted searching online about PEI PNP occupation in demand and how the province's PNP works. It hasnt got much detail and transparency with selection criteria like Sasks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2022
Saynoomore:

Thanks.

Actually, I applied for PEI PNP because I realized it doesnt require a job offer. However, 5marks is up for grabs if you can proove 5years work experience for spouse. I felt that 5 marks could make a difference. My current score without spouse work experience is 70. I feel we could make it 75 with her small retail business grin..we never can tell. What do you think please?

NB I havent included it yet. Im exhausted searching online about PEI PNP occupation in demand and how the province's PNP works. It hasnt got much detail and transparency with selection criteria like Sasks.
dont waste your time with those ones. Only people with actual connections ( student, work permits) there have gotten ITA since like 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by MyVc: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Abercrome:

TEF for second language proficiency scores. You could also try ATS or CIMA.

Alright, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: eniola1010(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.