Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1039410 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rbae: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
zeb04:

Hi ednut, I applied for a job on jobbankca, Interviewed with them on zoom. The people I interviewed with where the same people on the company website. During the interview, some were wearing the company's Uniform. ( It is a job in the health sector and so their scrubs had the label and logo of the company.

My offer letter came on Monday and on the letter head paper was present, company tell number, fax number and email account . same as on their website. My employment contract was also provided, a detailed 6 page job offer included was, by my job specifications, salary amount per hour, health insurance, accommodation, etc.

They told me it takes 6 to 8 months to provide work visa and I believe it is genuine. Mostly because the head of the lab I saw on the website, was present in my interview, the HR person on the website was present in my interview, the senior doctor on the website was present in my interview. I was never asked to pay any money and I applied for the job myself.

However, (1) The communication with them has been via Gmail ( although on their website, company email address is also Gmail)
(2) On my offer letter, it has just my first name.

I am just trying to be very careful .

@justwise @ednut1

Wow! Congratulations. I pray I get one too. I'm ready to do all it takes. Please, is the jobbankcca for those in health sector only?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rbae: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
[quote author=saskatoonguy post=118627383] i BELIEV THIS THREAD IS ABOUT Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers' Program NOT WORK VISA[/quote ]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
ednut1:
congratulations, this is how it works. Not the typical my agent helped me arrange job offer.
Still run any time they ask of money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Rbae: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
saskatoonguy:
i BELIEV THIS THREAD IS ABOUT Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers' Program NOT WORK VISA

You don't have to sound this way... gosh! I only asked a question, the least you can do is direct me to another thread. Life is not that deep please. Why are you angry oga?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You need to calculate your FSW eligibility point to know if you have up to 67 points.
i do.. I have 70 points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2022

Congrats to those who got ITA.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cutebear: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Congrats to all who were invited

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Benrichard(m): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello house
Wes mistakenly stated 18/07/1982 on my spouse evaluation report instead of 18/07/1984, pls how should I go about rectifying this mistakes and what documents do I need to send to wes.
Kindly help a brother
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BNTtech: 1:54am On Nov 24, 2022
chimzyblack:
Hello guys,I want to know if the BCS certificate in IT is still accepted as a degree. Because I want to enroll for it to make up for the two or more degrees.
I already have a bachelor in Engineering (B.Eng)

As at today, yes. But there's no guarantee it remains that way in the near future. Hence, you may wanna hurry to get it done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BNTtech: 2:01am On Nov 24, 2022
zeb04:

My offer letter came on Monday

I am just trying to be very careful .

Congratulations. We'd be happy to hear you achieved the expected outcome in the next few months. However, please don't let your guard down in case something starts to get fishy along the line.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 3:41am On Nov 24, 2022
I pray that by next year, we shall see 470s. That way, a lot of people would get in. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Humblegentlebee: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Hello, does anyone know if an ECG test is done during the medicals for Canadian PR application? (Running on a machine to check the heart)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Humblegentlebee:
Hello, does anyone know if an ECG test is done during the medicals for Canadian PR application? (Running on a machine to check the heart)

Nope I doubt. I did mine 3 weeks ago and it wasn’t part of the procedures.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by BNTtech: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Benrichard:
Hello house
Wes mistakenly stated 18/07/1982 on my spouse evaluation report instead of 18/07/1984, pls how should I go about rectifying this mistakes and what documents do I need to send to wes.
Kindly help a brother
Thanks

From someone's past experience, you need to be sure that the mistake (wrong DOB) wasn't from one of the transcripts/documents sent to WES from one of the institutions. WES will only listen to the original senders through whom the documents (with error) originally came. However, chasing this error correction may delay your application further (assuming you are ready to apply).

And WES can be obstinate; what if after you do all you can and they don't budge? This is where you need to submit your ECA as it is to CIC, write an LOE, support it with documents letting them know that there is/was a mistake from WES and you tried to get them to correct it but they didn't (attach email thread). You may now also need to add a sworn affidavit of your Spouse's confirmation of date of birth, her birth certificate, her passport data page, and multiple documents (with her correct DOB) that would support your submission with evidence.

This was the experience of the "someone's past experience" I mentioned earlier, and paragraph 2 was how their situation went, and they are in Canada today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2022
Benrichard:
Hello house
Kindly help a brother
Thanks
Are you sure the date on your report is not the date on your transcripts? WES will use the date on your transcripts to complete your report rather than the one you gave them.
But if obviously 18/07/1984 is the DOB on your transcripts then the mistake is from them. Send an email to them detailing their error and they will issue you a new report ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2022
tannystacey:
i do.. I have 70 points
Okay, try opening another profile but be sure your noc is still eligible for express entry which I believe should still be.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tannystacey: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Okay, try opening another profile but be sure your noc is still eligible for express entry which I believe should still be.

Yea, seems it was the noc code of my new job that was causing the issue. I reverted back to use my former job as my new noc and that resolved the issues

I'm back in the pool now. 482.fingers croseed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Phabulous93(f): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
Hello House,
Please I need some advice. I’m an ITA hopeful and currently in the pool with a score of 484. However my IELTS expires in January, 2023 (test date-23rd of Jan, result date -3rd of Feb)

My first question- in calculating expiration date of IELTS, which date is used? Test date or result date?

Secondly, I recently had a baby (ending of August) and his passport isn’t likely to be ready before my IELTS expires, meaning that in the event that we get an ITA, I may have to submit our application without his passport in order to beat my IELTS expiration date. Is it advisable to do this? I intend to include an LOE saying that his passport isn’t ready and will be added later.

Or do I write another IELTS? (I really don’t want to because of the cost + stress �) My current IELTS band is 8.5 overall and I’ll have to maintain that score to keep my current CRS score.

P.S: This is in the hope and belief that we will get invited before mid January at least.

Please advise. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
bekayy:
I pray that by next year, we shall see 470s. That way, a lot of people would get in. Amen.
Or things start to improve in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
Phabulous93:
Hello House,
Please I need some advice. I’m an ITA hopeful and currently in the pool with a score of 484. However my IELTS expires in January, 2023 (test date-23rd of Jan, result date -3rd of Feb)

My first question- in calculating expiration date of IELTS, which date is used? Test date or result date?

Secondly, I recently had a baby (ending of August) and his passport isn’t likely to be ready before my IELTS expires, meaning that in the event that we get an ITA, I may have to submit our application without his passport in order to beat my IELTS expiration date. Is it advisable to do this? I intend to include an LOE saying that his passport isn’t ready and will be added later.

Or do I write another IELTS? (I really don’t want to because of the cost + stress �) My current IELTS band is 8.5 overall and I’ll have to maintain that score to keep my current CRS score.

P.S: This is in the hope and belief that we will get invited before mid January at least.

Please advise. Thanks

Hopefully, with the current number of invites per draw, I'd think that you will get ITA before your IELTS expiry.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
aestake:

The better alternative. That is our prayer �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2022
aestake:

The former most likely
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Phabulous93:
Hello House,

Please advise. Thanks

- I believe IELTS validity is calculated from the result date.
- If your newborn's passport isn't ready before the 60 days elapses, you may include an LoE, alongside any other proof that processing of travel document is already underway. However, you must raise a webform to submit it as soon as it is received

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bellakay: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
What’s the best way to book medicals on Q- life clinic. The online booking is not exceeding November. What do I do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
Eficator:

The better alternative. That is our prayer �

Pipe dreams
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Profgordons:

The former most likely

haa..even with the elections?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by fumisko(f): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2022
Please where can police certificate be done or collected in abuja and what’s the process please or a contact person?
Good evening
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 4:36am On Nov 25, 2022
Amen. That one dey coz if e better for there, e better for us.

What’s the essence of staying in Canada when one’s family isn’t safe or travelling back home only to encounter kidnappers. God abeg o.

aestake:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 6:23am On Nov 25, 2022
bekayy:
Amen. That one dey coz if e better for there, e better for us.

What’s the essence of staying in Canada when one’s family isn’t safe or travelling back home only to encounter kidnappers. God abeg o.

It should be okay at both ends. It is unreal when you see colleagues whose both sides are good.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by blackedwin: 8:00am On Nov 25, 2022
WES pick DOB from your school official transcript. I was in similar situation few months ago when I noticed the difference in my DOB.I contacted WES and was told I should direct my school to send updated transcripts. I quickly went to my school with sworn court affidavit and my DOB was corrected and a new transcript forwarded to WES few days later upon receipt of the new Transcript WES issued a new Evaluation report.Hope this helps.

Start by raising a request for change of DOB via your WES account. Use the Bottom right help button,type change of DOB you should see it displayed follow directions.
Benrichard:
Hello house
Kindly help a brother
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eficator: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2022
bellakay:
What’s the best way to book medicals on Q- life clinic. The online booking is not exceeding November. What do I do

You have to keep checking until they open the dates for December.
Ensure you check regularly as you might not get a date after 48hrs of opening the December date tab. This happened for November too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.