Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,865 members, 7,798,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1032037 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Acquiredollars:

What's the validity period of the Medical report sir?

1yr from test date (some have said 1yr from the day hospital transmit your result).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2022
My people!!! Its been a minute and some…

I know i promised landing gist but life is happening. Still trying to get bearing and stuff. But it’s coming soon, i just need to get it out of my draft where It has been sitting for at least 3weeks now.

If you’re landing in Alberta next week, brace yourself and layer up. -20/-25 is what we’re expecting…

If you’re flying Ethiopian air, pack some basic necessities in hand luggage. Your load MAY not arrive with you on the same day as was my case. It was delivered 24hrs later.

If you see me outside, say hello.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Acquiredollars(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dimple10:

1yr from test date (some have said 1yr from the day hospital transmit your result).

How long does it take to get the result after Medicals?

Will the result be given to you for upload to your portal or how will the result be transmitted sir?

Thank you sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Acquiredollars:

How long does it take to get the result after Medicals?

Will the result be given to you for upload to your portal or how will the result be transmitted sir?

Thank you sir.

The hospital will transmit it. They’ll give you an e-medical sheet that you can upload as evidence of completed medicals. The hospital will let you know how soon or late your result will be transmitted to IRCC.

FYI i’m female
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Javuubaba(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Please I need to know if this website is legit to travel to canada - https://canadianvisa.org/canada-immigration/skilled-worker
And how legit is this email address- hello@canadianvisa.org
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Javuubaba:
Please I need to know if this website is legit to travel to canada - https://canadianvisa.org/canada-immigration/skilled-worker
I don’t know about this one o. The approved website for all things immigration to Canada is https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html and you contact them by sending webforms so that email address i no sabi where from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Laykay01: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
I studied Industrial Mathematics. When I checked the NOC for job description of a Mathematician/Statistician, it was different from the previous experiences I had. Pls, how can I bridge this and make my experience and their job description fit.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IAmNotYourMate: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
ehiremen2002:

Did you secure LMIA, else this could be scam.

I just have a friend that share similar stuff with me like a year, I also told this was scam, but they didn’t believe till couple of weeks ago it done in them.

It looks real, because they were ask to do medical/police certificate etc

I’ll appreciate if you/anyone has any info on how to go about the tax documents. LMIA has been secured by the company!!! I’m currently working for them.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by slydog(m): 4:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls how long does Wes evaluation take now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Eejb: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2022
temmitats:
They put out new appointment dates on Mondays by 6am.

Maybe I’m too early because it’s still the same closed November response I’m getting
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bellakay: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
It Has been open I was able to book this morning. But hopefully the day you want is not full within the blink of an eye. Slots were going out in the date I wanted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bellakay: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2022
Eejb:

Maybe I’m too early because it’s still the same closed November response I’m getting

It Has been open I was able to book this morning. But hopefully the day you want is not full within the blink of an eye. Slots were going out in the date I wanted. Clear history and reopen
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello people, how can I get my PCC from Nigeria. And how much please.
Thanks I’m advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
IAmNotYourMate:

I’ll appreciate if you/anyone has any info on how to go about the tax documents. LMIA has been secured by the company!!! I’m currently working for them.
https://www.nairaland.com/7151873/canada-closed-work-permit/5#117054226 this is the thread for work permit. There are no tax requirements in what this guy submitted. Moreover you dont know where are done Visit the state internal revenue body in your location
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by iambuksman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hi. I have no idea at the moment.

LadyBee100:

Hi! I also want to start preparing for the BCS exams in April. I am looking for the Information Security Management Principles text book by Andy Taylor. David Alexander and co. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find the book? Don’t want to start ordering it from Amazon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by brandmix: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hi gurus

I recently relocated to UK on a skills worker visa just as my EE ITA came through.

Can someone kindly advise if I can proceed to accept the ITA even though my country of residence has changed (my profile is currently frozen) or do it inform IRCC first and wait for their replay before continuing with my application.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by P4perissos: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello house,
Am I the only one having issues updating my spouses info on the website.
It had been telling me error for about a week now. I can update mine EE profile. But when I want to hubby's own. It shows error. It is also not letting me transmit
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Suspectzero(m): 2:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Laykay01:
I studied Industrial Mathematics. When I checked the NOC for job description of a Mathematician/Statistician, it was different from the previous experiences I had. Pls, how can I bridge this and make my experience and their job description fit.

You can still lie and have the company sign off on it. How much is a new life in Canada worth to you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seunpinky(m): 4:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Javuubaba:
They are your typical immigration agency, they don’t have any affiliation with IRCC.

They will tell u to pay app 10k for evaluation to know if you qualify to migrate to canada, after this they will tell you to pay $3500 in two instalments. You will most likely receive phone calls from their representatives who are whites, don’t fall for that shit ooo….

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bellakay: 7:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Please can one add me to telegram or WhatsApp group for Express Entry or SINP

Please!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:30am On Nov 29, 2022
Laykay01:
Don’t get it twisted so don’t pay dearly for it. It’s not about what you studied but what you have an experience in. So what is your occupation? What are your job duties? No one cares about what you studied except Saskatchewan PNP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Qwertyuser:
Hello people, how can I get my PCC from Nigeria. And how much please.
Thanks I’m advance

Hello all, can anyone assist here please. I’m based in Abuja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2022
BCS certificate exam is a great way to increase your points by 30+ points.
The BCS exams are scheduled twice a year & the next exams are scheduled for April 2023.
We have materials that can help you ace your exams.
Send a message to purchase the materials.
Materials are not free❗❗❗
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hi guys....how are we all doing? I got the following questions...
1) how do I get Nigeria police report from the uk?
I've only spend 3 months in the uk so far so I'll be needing Nigeria police report for my ita.

2) how do I go about getting immigration medical certificate in the uk for Canada travel?

3) do I need to change my country of residence on my express entry profile??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Bilingualism: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ifakiland:
Hi guys....how are we all doing? I got the following questions...
1) how do I get Nigeria police report from the uk?
I've only spend 3 months in the uk so far so I'll be needing Nigeria police report for my ita.

2) how do I go about getting immigration medical certificate in the uk for Canada travel?

3) do I need to change my country of residence on my express entry profile??

No1

Chat the attached Moshood Asp in Alagbon

No2

Check ircc website depending on your location in the uk

My husband used visa medical in London for £330
In fact it pained me because he was the only one that didn’t do his medical in Nigeria while we were leaving

Medical in Naija for less than 50k

U need to change country of residence to avoid misrepresentation (that’s if u are now living in the uk)

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by cc150615(f): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
IAmNotYourMate:

If tax was deducted from your salary at your previous employment (you can verify from your payslip) then you should contact the HR dept of that company for your tax certificate. If that is not the case, then go to the internal revenue service in your state, I think they have a way of calculating what you'd pay and they'll give you the certificate, they're the ones who can advise you best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
brandmix:
Hi gurus

I recently relocated to UK on a skills worker visa just as my EE ITA came through.

Can someone kindly advise if I can proceed to accept the ITA even though my country of residence has changed (my profile is currently frozen) or do it inform IRCC first and wait for their replay before continuing with my application.

Thanks!

Yes you can, why not if not. Go ahead and accept just remember to fill UK as your new country of residence when completing your forms
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Qwertyuser:

Hello all, can anyone assist here please. I’m based in Abuja

Find the number for Inspector Moshood or Inspector Rose. Use the search bar to find their numbers and reach out to anyone of them and let them know what you need. If you’ve done it before, even easier so mention that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Dimple10: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please is anyone landing in Saskatchewan in the next few days/weeks or anyone recently landed? I need to connect as i have some questions and may need some help too.

Preferably someone who lives close or is registered at the university

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ifakiland(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bilingualism:

No1

Chat the attached Moshood Asp in Alagbon

No2

Check ircc website depending on your location in the uk

My husband used visa medical in London for £330
In fact it pained me because he was the only one that didn’t do his medical in Nigeria while we were leaving

Medical in Naija for less than 50k

U need to change country of residence to avoid misrepresentation (that’s if u are now living in the uk)
Thanks you're blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Qwertyuser: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2022
Dimple10:

Find the number for Inspector Moshood or Inspector Rose. Use the search bar to find their numbers and reach out to any one of them and let them know what you need. If you’ve done it before, even easier so mention that.

Thanks a lot, appreciate. I called him.. said PCC is 45k. That expensive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (624) (Reply)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: mhizsimi(f), HunterConcept and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.