Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1039446 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goulak: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
any draw today?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Goulak:
any draw today?
. Not at all. Till next week.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Hi everyone. I'm just peeking in to see if I still recognize any old faces that are still a part of this community and helping out. Wish you guys all the best! smiley I'm watching this space for those I need to help with updated info on this process. Keep up the good work.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Newmum0615:
Hi everyone. I'm just peeking in to see if I still recognize any old faces that are still a part of this community and helping out. Wish you guys all the best! smiley I'm watching this space for those I need to help with updated info on this process. Keep up the good work.

Do you recognize me? wink wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ha ha ha ha. Who are you? Do I know you? Do you know me?

My able oga. I hail you.

mcstan18:

Do you recognize me? wink wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Newmum0615:
Ha ha ha ha. Who are you? Do I know you? Do you know me?

My able oga. I hail you.

We're here to serve you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbems90: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
aestake:

Quite saddening. Our passport was sent on January 6, and it is on its way back to Lagos I guess. How much did you spend to reschedule your flight? My wife's original flight is March 10, thinking about bringing it forward. It's ET.
I guess you’ll need to call your airline. They’ll let you know the next available date and applicable modification fees (to change your flight) plus some other charges depending on the airline

That was what we did, the total fee was close to $1000 which is why it’s very painful to not have gotten my passport back since over 6 weeks. My flight was supposed to be on Sunday
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbems90: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sleek05:

They sent emails and counterfoil today. Check your emails or track.
Finally! Congratulations

I’m yet to get anything tho, I’ve refreshed my email like a million times since I saw this. I tracked it too, it’s still giving that same response. I’ll keep checking it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
gbems90:

I guess you’ll need to call your airline. They’ll let you know the next available date and applicable modification fees (to change your flight) plus some other charges depending on the airline

That was what we did, the total fee was close to $1000 which is why it’s very painful to not have gotten my passport back since over 6 weeks. My flight was supposed to be on Sunday
Ha...if it passes N50K we no go do. This is for one person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by gbems90: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
aestake:

Ha...if it passes N50K we no go do. This is for one person.
I understand you o. Yes one person, just me. I’m joining my husband in Canada

We didn’t have a choice but to pay that amount so as not to loose the whole flight money if I’m not able to make the flight on Sunday due to the passport delay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
gbems90:

I understand you o. Yes one person, just me. I’m joining my husband in Canada

We didn’t have a choice but to pay that amount so as not to loose the whole flight money if I’m not able to make the flight on Sunday due to the passport delay
Hmmmm which flight be this? This is my wife joining me.

In hindsight, sending it to Nairobi would have been better considering the $1000. I feel for you..my wife said if it passes N50K she won't do, I follow her on that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
gbems90:

Finally! Congratulations

I’m yet to get anything tho, I’ve refreshed my email like a million times since I saw this. I tracked it too, it’s still giving that same response. I’ll keep checking it
Login your IRCC account. Does it mean you never got an e-mail from VSF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Sleek05(f): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
gbems90:

Finally! Congratulations

IRCC / VFS have a mind of their own when it comes to passports. I know people that submitted after me in Abuja and got their passports back since last week. So sorry for the expense you had to incur. Your passport is coming soon. Please keep us posted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by jjohndoe83: 3:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Newmum0615:

You! Loooooooooongtime! I doubt any old faces come around except ednut.

Good to read from you again. Say me well to ifeoma77 if you guys are still in touch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goulak: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Timmypaul:
. Not at all. Till next week.
you said it oh, any predictions for what the score may be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 9:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Goulak:
you said it oh, any predictions for what the score may be?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by hayqinsbFX: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hello All, Please my brother applied for PR December 2020, sometime in February 2022 he was asked tor additional documents (medicals, payment of RRPF and payslips) which he submitted......Fast forward 2023 January there has not been any movement on his application.

What can be done at this point??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 12:20am On Jan 27, 2023
hayqinsbFX:
Hello All, Please my brother applied for PR December 2020, sometime in February 2022 he was asked tor additional documents (medicals, payment of RRPF and payslips) which he submitted......Fast forward 2023 January there has not been any movement on his application.

What can be done at this point??
Nothing. Wait and pray.
He can Order GCMs or call his VO to know what's up..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 1:50am On Jan 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
jjohndoe83:

Good to read from you again. Say me well to ifeoma77 if you guys are still in touch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Abercrome:

A few things I wish IOM stated as instructions before I went:
1) Print your appointment confirmation from home so you don’t have to queue up to print at the car park. I thought a soft copy would be sufficient but it wasn’t
2) Pay for the medical before your appointment (at least one working day beforehand) and also print the proof of payment
3) When you get there, show the security men your appointment printout and you’ll be let in
4) They’ll typically direct you to the side for Canadian Medicals and you’ll meet lots of people there. Sitting down isn’t your first priority but rather approach the security personnel handling the crowd and he’d ask you to check if your name is on the appointment list (howbeit redundant). Once you confirm on his list, wait for him to give you a tally/number tag
5) Once you’ve secured your tally, you’ll see an IOM staff with laptop. You’ll need him to confirm receipt of your payment so you’ll give him your printed proof of payment (with your name as it appears on the payment form clearly indicated).
6) While he’s confirming, listen for when your tally number is called. It’s called in batches e.g. numbers 40 to 55.
7) Once you hear your tally number, you’ll stand and be directed to the registration point which is an office. This is very crucial as you’ll get the IME printout you’ll scan and upload to your PR application here. They’ll confirm your passport number, official name, take your picture, etc. The printout is key so keep it well.
cool After registration, a staff will write the room numbers you need to go to for each medical screening but people don’t follow that. Just be strategic and do the tests with minimal queues first and go back to the longer ones.
9) Price: I’m hesitant to state in case it has changed. It was 45k+ for adults but this is clearly stated on the website so check.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goulak: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Timmypaul:
my sister is at 484, which means sometime around 14feb or 28... but feb is her month.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by goodlucke751995: 11:37am On Jan 27, 2023
Plz is their any WhatsApp group that can be of help, I need to connect with others, especially those in their prime level of this journey, as well as the advanced fellows. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by veleta: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
@Newmum0625,Nne it's been ages oh!Please I sent you a pm. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
jasperonyx:
see me happy that I am just paying the PNP,not knowing that I will still pay the pr fee,mine is over 2 million ooo. Eliza nwannemoo.
I trust God oo
...Nay Ontario give you ITA??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Newmum0615:
...Our Mummy.... Mummy waa!

Longest time.

How are you doing?

Which province you tanda put

More blessings
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
jjohndoe83:

There are lots of old thread members here. Perhaps you aren't just old enought to know them

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Timmypaul:
..I think 486

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aijay80: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
If you in, or are headed to Saskatooon, SK, please PM let's connect.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Opemipo2107: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2023
saskatoonguy:
UNILAG 9MONTHS FRENCH DIPLOMA.

A great option to Increase your CRS score. .

1. Helps you get two or more Certificate point as it can be evaluated by WES, ICAS etc.

Thanks for this info. But I would like to know if WES would really evaluate this positively ? I was trying to find out sometime ago but I didn’t get an encouraging response from people. This is why I’m planning to opt for Advanced diploma in Business Administration since someone has got a positive response using it. I would really prefer French tho. Please has anybody received positive evaluation using French HRDC program? Please indicate. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by bekayy: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
I thought of Ifeoma77 too.

I hope everyone is doing okay.

jjohndoe83:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
How can I send you a private message to give you my other email address? That email address is having issues with authentication. I can't receive new messages.
veleta:
@Newmum0625,Nne it's been ages oh!Please I sent you a pm. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
I am hiding in one small corner of the GTA grin
Zeewirld:
...Our Mummy.... Mummy waa!

Longest time.

How are you doing?

Which province you tanda put

More blessings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: aworhmabel, Angela2014 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.