Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1038954 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by aestake: 4:24am On Jan 31, 2023
tshtsh:

A lot of factors. But these days you don’t have to be physically on ground to get some things started. Got mine February 2022 but was valid till January 2023 thus I applied for jobs from Naija and only travelled after I got a job in April (10 days to start date). USD1 was 550 then and I didn’t want to convert naira to spend there.

I’m sure you’ve figured things out.
Yeah. If you wanna register for grade 12 at Ontario rate of 40CAD per a course, you have to be here physically and other konji-related situations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by tshtsh: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2023
aestake:

Yeah. If you wanna register for grade 12 at Ontario rate of 40CAD per a course, you have to be here physically and other konji-related situations.
Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Jan 31, 2023
tshtsh:

Aren’t COPRs valid for 11 months again ? Why the rush ?
Copr is usually tied to the validity of your medical or passports. Some people get longer expiry too. There are people whose copr validity was 2 months. Mine was 3 months 1 week.

It is not advisable to buy flight tickets till you are sure the passport has landed nigeria or on its way.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2023
caroann:
Hello nairaland family, please I need your candid suggestions on this. I want to relocate to Canada with my family, my two kids,myself and my husband. Age 28 years, highest qualification,BS.c marketing, upper division (GPA 3.75)graduated in 2016. I have a business that I registered it with corporate affairs commission in 2018. I am into wholesale distribution of drinks and beverages,my husband does the same business with me. Please family, what is the best route to follow, thanks for your candid suggestions
. Bsc alone won’t give you enough points. Check the options for second degree and summary of the process on page 1
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Tintin933: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2023
tshtsh please i have sent you countless emails
tshtsh:

Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Newmum0615: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sent you an email.

Marike2:

Hello sis...
I would love to connect with you for updated info and guidance. Can't seem to send pm. My email is eeonyema@gmail.com.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ravissante(f): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Goulak:
my sister is at 484, which means sometime around 14feb or 28... but feb is her month.

Abeg earlier than this biko. I am on 484. Keeping my fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Marike2: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Newmum0615:
Sent you an email.

Thank you. I have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by goodlucke751995: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Plz I have a question, How can I make the pharmacy gateway registration fee, I can see credit card payment. Plz is it possible to pay via Verve card or even Local bank transfer? Plz I need answer plz family
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by prettyamebo: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please, I have a question to ask. I have a registered business which has been in operation for over 4 years and I plan to use self employed as my work experience. The issue is I never opened a business account to run the business, I've been using my personal account to run the business. Will there be an issue if I present this personal account to prove that I'm self employed. Does it have to be a business account of the registered company?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
prettyamebo:
Please, I have a question to ask. I have a registered business which has been in operation for over 4 years and I plan to use self employed as my work experience. The issue is I never opened a business account to run the business, I've been using my personal account to run the business. Will there be an issue if I present this personal account to prove that I'm self employed. Does it have to be a business account of the registered company?
submit what you have and explain. There are people who didn’t submit any bank statement as self employed. Two are documented in page 1.
https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/675#83008575

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/409#75181024

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by prettyamebo: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
ednut1:
submit what you have and explain. There are people who didn’t submit any bank statement as self employed. Two are documented in page 1.
https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/675#83008575

https://www.nairaland.com/4843199/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/409#75181024

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Kolizomanizo: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hello @ednut1 and other bosses in the house. I got Counterfoil since 4days ago but ircc is yet to return my passport back to Kenya VFS, so they can dispatch to me.

Those on the same group with me, we got counterfoil same day, there passport has been returned back to them as at yesterday and today.

What can i do? Who do i send mail to?
Please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by odeku55(m): 5:11am On Feb 01, 2023
Please who knows someone in edo state polytechnic, we need to get transcripts.

Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. May ITAs and PPR stories reign in this month of love.

I am hoping IRCC give us a 485 CRS draw today.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Timmypaul: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
nymphomaniac:
Happy new month everyone. May ITAs and PPR stories reign in this month of love.

I am hoping IRCC give us a 485 CRS draw today.
Haba 485 will be too much, we have 11,800 on the pool plus about 450 people who are on 490 who didn’t get ita with the last draw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by IvyTutors: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Happy New Month.
BCS Certificate in IT is a great way to boost your CRS score.
Registration for April 2023 exams closes this month.
We have comprehensive study materials which include videos, textbooks, notes, and past questions that no longer available on the BCS website.

All these can be available to you for a fee.
Send us a message to purchase our materials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by nymphomaniac(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
PNP draw done. Will there be FSW? Sigh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goulak: 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
no draws today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by EsoEso: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
nymphomaniac:
PNP draw done. Will there be FSW? Sigh
It means no Fsw draw today then.
Maybe they may conduct one next week in which case it's another step backward because score may go above 490 considering how lots of profiles were added in the range of 500s and above this past two weeks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by LifeisShort01: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good Evening fam.
I would like to make an enquiry

If one has an account with WES for academics evaluation, does one need to send transcript again if one wants to use the same transcript for Immigration?

I would appreciate response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ednut1(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2023
LifeisShort01:
Good Evening fam.
I would like to make an enquiry

If one has an account with WES for academics evaluation, does one need to send transcript again if one wants to use the same transcript for Immigration?

I would appreciate response
no
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 2:29am On Feb 02, 2023
I need candid advice.
With the current state of EE draws, Is it advisable for someone in the pool to go the study route…or to just exercise patience till whenever?

CRS is 468
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seunpinky(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2023
AlvinAlex:
I need candid advice.
With the current state of EE draws, Is it advisable for someone in the pool to go the study route…or to just exercise patience till whenever?

CRS is 468
So many factors are involved:
1. How old are you?
2. What’s your highest academic qualification?
3. When is ur ielts expiring , did u max out your ielts?
4. Do u have the required funds to pursue Canadian education?
5. Are you aware that the visa refusal rate for study visa is very high
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2023
seunpinky:

So many factors are involved:
1. How old are you?
2. What’s your highest academic qualification?
3. When is ur ielts expiring , did u max out your ielts?
4. Do u have the required funds to pursue Canadian education?
5. Are you aware that the visa refusal rate for study visa is very high

1. I’ll be 28 later this year.
2. BSC.
3. April, but I’m already taking tutorials to rewrite this February, current score is a band 8.
4. Yes I do.
5. Not really, I heard otherwise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Zeewirld: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2023
AlvinAlex:

2. BSC.
3. April, but I’m already taking tutorials to rewrite this February, current score is a band 8.
4. Yes I do.
..Band 8 isn't a score because it doesn't give a clear picture of what your score is... Breakdown of the components does

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Profgordons(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2023
AlvinAlex:
I need candid advice.

CRS is 468

If you have the funds, you do not have to wait! Go for the studies. With the studies comes Canadian experience and also note that Study visa is not hard at all, just proper packaging and in few weeks, you are on that flight. I can provide free guidance on the study visa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Goulak: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Profgordons:

If you have the funds, you do not have to wait! Go for the studies. With the studies comes Canadian experience and also note that Study visa is not hard at all, just proper packaging and in few weeks, you are on that flight. I can provide free guidance on the study visa
please do you think 484, will work , or we should just got through the study route?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by mcstan18(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Goulak:
please do you think 484, will work , or we should just got through the study route?

484 is a good score. Howbeit, don't rest on your oars. That's one tough lesson I've learnt from my 6 years + experience on this journey. Just keep pushing on all possible fronts.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zeewirld:
..Band 8 isn't a score because it doesn't give a clear picture of what your score is... Breakdown of the components does

Listening 9.0
Reading 8.5
Writing 7
Speaking 7

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by AlvinAlex: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
Profgordons:

Ok thanks for your input.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ganie(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
AlvinAlex:

2. BSC.
4. Yes I do.
Please where and how are you taking the tutorial?

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.