Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 (1039590 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (627) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lumley: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello house

We got our PPR in November 2020. However, while we were waiting to travel, my wife had a new baby. We informed IRCC. We got a request for baby documents and updated forms after some time. We also got a request for remeds which we did and passed. Does anyone if they are going to ask for new proof of funds to cover the new family size?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
SeniorGee:
Good day house hope y'all doing well.
Pls how can an error on an already transmitted form be corrected... I was nominated and received ITA , but while going through the old form I discovered an error, but it has been transmitted already. I have not submitted my application post ITA yet. Any advice pls
What's the error and what impact does it have on your crs score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
SeniorGee:
Good day house hope y'all doing well.
Pls how can an error on an already transmitted form be corrected... I was nominated and received ITA , but while going through the old form I discovered an error, but it has been transmitted already. I have not submitted my application post ITA yet. Any advice pls

If the error is not one that puts your CRS below the cut-off CRS of the draw that gave you ITA, not a problem....as I understand it.....correct it in your application. Include an LOE if you believe it is warranted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
lumley:
Hello house

We got our PPR in November 2020. However, while we were waiting to travel, my wife had a new baby. We informed IRCC. We got a request for baby documents and updated forms after some time. We also got a request for remeds which we did and passed. Does anyone if they are going to ask for new proof of funds to cover the new family size?

You should have provided updated POF if your previous POF did not accommodate your new baby. Send it now as a webform if not already done. I'm not sure the VO is obliged to request this from you but I may be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lumley: 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
GraciousWords:

The applicant is responsible for ensuring that his/her POF covers his/her family size.

You should have provided updated POF if your previous POF did not accommodate your new baby. Send it now as a webform if not already done. I'm not sure the VO is obliged to request this from you but I may be wrong.

Thanks for your response. I did not bother to provide it since I was not asked when I got document request. The POF I submitted initially actually covers the new baby. But I did not have the baby in mind when I submitted it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Igethope:

Who remembers the story of those indians that were deported from canada after few years of getting PPR ?
Lmaooo it happens almost everyday in Canada. It’s mostly the ones that go viral we really see. If you read the court judgments website, you’d see a lot of them that were caught years(10-20) later when they least expected it. And they even catch most of them in the most silly ways lol.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by littyprincess: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
canadaishome:

CIMa and acca are professional certifications. That's different.
What kind of Bsc Dem dey fast track in few months?
We’re still saying the same thing. Those professional certifications are evaluated by WES as bsc depending on how many exams you complete. Instead of spending 4 years in school, you can complete the papers in less than a year and get the same bsc. That’s fast track obviously. I was thinking that’s the kind of runs the page does. P.S you won’t know
Which one they do until you actually message them and pay the consultation fee. So you can’t say for certain that they are fraudulent unless they’ve given you the fraudulent info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
lumley:

Thanks for your response. I did not bother to provide it since I was not asked when I got document request. The POF I submitted initially actually covers the new baby. But I did not have the baby in mind when I submitted it

Green: no wahala then, you should be fine.......but if your heart is still doing gbim gbim, you may resend as a webform..... stating the obvious....that it covers your new family size still.

Blue: lol cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SeniorGee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Allegory:

What's the error and what impact does it have on your crs score.

Thank you for your response
The error was in the dates for spouse education, and it doesn't affect my crs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by lumley: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
GraciousWords:

Green: no wahala then, you should be fine.......but if your heart is still doing gbim gbim, you may resend as a webform..... stating the obvious....that it covers your new family size still.

Blue: lol cheesy

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SeniorGee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
GraciousWords:

If the error is not one that puts your CRS below the cut-off CRS of the draw that gave you ITA, not a problem....as I understand it.....correct it in your application. Include an LOE if you believe it is warranted.

Grateful for the response.
It doesn't affect my crs, my spouse didn't even do ECA

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by afesco: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
A brother of mine helped me to apply for a job (as a meat cutter) in Canada through a recruitment agency in October 2021. I was scheduled to go for a physical ability test in November n I met someone who also applied for d same job in Canada for d same physical ability test. I passed d test n I have sent d physical ability test via email but I haven't heard from them. I called my brother n he told me dt s recruitment agency (as he only has contact with d recruitment agency) has sent our details to d employer who will contact us. I will like to know what to expect.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good evening house,

For those that took the ciin exam in October 2021, is the certificate ready? Cos I heard it is usually ready by January
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Allegory(f): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok, I don't think that's a problem

SeniorGee:

Thank you for your response
The error was in the dates for spouse education, and it doesn't affect my crs

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by SeniorGee(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Allegory:
Ok, I don't think that's a problem

Gracias!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by portablesuzy: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2022
studyhub:

Let him write to the school or visit them to correct it if it was a mistake.

Rectify it now before the school send his transcript to WES to avoid unnecessary delays

. Thanks he has gone to d school but d school says the certificate will have d names he registered with on it and that's where d issue is . Because the names on his certificate and transcript will be d same but the names for his WES account and passport will be his Proper names. Do we now do Affidavit and send it along with his transcript for better clarification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by canadaishome: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2022
littyprincess:

We’re still saying the same thing. Those professional certifications are evaluated by WES as bsc depending on how many exams you complete. Instead of spending 4 years in school, you can complete the papers in less than a year and get the same bsc. That’s fast track obviously. I was thinking that’s the kind of runs the page does. P.S you won’t know
Which one they do until you actually message them and pay the consultation fee. So you can’t say for certain that they are fraudulent unless they’ve given you the fraudulent info.

CIMA and ACCA information is free for all knowledge on Page. This is an actual Bsc,Msc and TEF certificate that this person is selling.

The person advertises with TEF by saying if you don't want to learn french, "let your money work for you"
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by seunpinky(m): 3:41am On Jan 07, 2022
littyprincess:

I think I know the page you are talking about, however, I think the page she's talking about is different. Well if she can provide us with d name of the page, it would make more sense
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Pearlmadeit: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2022
kelvyn7:

I get excited whenever I see guys with good ielts scores.
sadly, I have written and my best score is a 7 overall...please can you share what you did with me?
thanks
My advice is lots of practice... like lots!!
Actually practice the test. For speaking give someone some questions to ask and answer as detailed as possible and record yourself too

I've written before too, and my writing was 6 so I met with a tutor who evaluated my writing
Check YouTube and IELTS weekly webinars too

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onyexx: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
It’s PPR guys!!

ITA: Jan 2020
AOR: 11th March 2020
Stream: FSW
1st medical: sept 2019 (in anticipation of ITA)
Remedical: 26 sept 2020
2nd remed: 26 nov 2021
Med done/passed: 13th dec/21st dec 2021
PPR: 6th jan 2021, 9:30pm
VO: Ottawa

I pray for everyone waiting that you will receive your good news this month in Jesus name, amen!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by onyexx: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2022
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

I pray for everyone waiting that you will receive your good news this month in Jesus name, amen!

Please those who have submitted through Abuja VFS, what’s the timeline from submission to collection?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by coolcare(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Please guys I have submitted my interest to Manitoba.

Kindly share PNP group with me either WhatsApp or Telegram.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Ikepooni(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naaomi(f): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Eweeeeee
I know this page ooo and all the while thought it's a legit somebody.
Crazy things are really happening.
canadaishome:

CIMA and ACCA information is free for all knowledge on Page. This is an actual Bsc,Msc and TEF certificate that this person is selling.

The person advertises with TEF by saying if you don't want to learn french, "let your money work for you"

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Naaomi(f): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Congratulations!!
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by joselekas(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2022
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

Wow. Congratulations. Finally, the waiting is over. Almost 2 years!

God that did your own will do ours too. AOR 28th April 2021 and still waiting....

JESU Iwo Oba mi
Iwo ni mo gbekele
L’aiye yi nko l’enikan
Lehin Re ‘Wo Oba mi
Torina gbe mi leke (IRCC)
Gbe mi bori ota mi (Wicked VOs)
Ki nlayo ki nni segun
L’ojo aiye mi gbogbo.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

Big congratssssss!
For you, this long, uncertain, stormy and tortuous wait has ended. So happy for you; it's such a precious new year gift..
All the best in Canny!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Ikepooni:

Congratulations

My sis, you still dey this Naija? I remember your post when IRCC asked for a remed even when you still had quite some months valid on the previous med. Thought you have gotten PPR and just went low-key ni o.

It's well with our souls. I just want to believe people like you are next in line for PPR because I know you'll be running out already on the new med you did after that request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by Falconx47: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by oseun526: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m interested in applying for Alberta pnp. I heard to apply for Alberta pnp, someone needs to select only Alberta as province of interest in express entry before someone can be considered.
Instead of choosing all provinces in express entry profile, someone must pick only Alberta before one can be considered by the province.
How true is this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by JudiTee: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Congratulations � so happy for you.
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 by GraciousWords: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
onyexx:
It’s PPR guys!!

Onyexx mama, congratulations!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (627) (Reply)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Usa Visit Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.