Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing (14458 Views)

2019 Lagos Governorship Debate On 13th January (Live Updates) / Senator Ademola Adeleke: Why I Was Absent From Osun Governorship Debate / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by olaitoro(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba, lol that man is a disgrace to APC.
How he managed to cling the gubernatorial ticket of that party beats my imagination.

8 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
I wonder what Arise TV was thinking when they invited Andy Ubah to a serious issue like this? The man is just lost, chai the rest of Nigeria will mock Anambra state if APC rigs him in. He is the worst candidate by far.

He’s among the top contenders no blame them

4 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by PoeticMind: 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
Andy Uba just disgrace him children.

Moderator: "How would you handle flooding and erosion problems in Anambra? "

Andy Uba: "we will be planting trees, thank you. '

This man thought that he is answering questions on primary 3 agriculture examination. grin grin

Like Buhari like Andy Uba grin

Walahi this one shock me...e wan plant trees for inside gully erosion.

10 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don't care so much about who wins as long as it is not Andy Uba. And it is not because he is in APC but because the man is vile

9 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
Andy Uba just disgrace him children.

Moderator: "How would you handle flooding and erosion problems in Anambra? "

Andy Uba: "we will be planting trees, thank you. '

This man thought that he is answering questions on primary 3 agriculture examination. grin grin

Like Buhari like Andy Uba grin

Even WAEC will score him zero for an answer like this. A secondary school student will answer this question in a detailed and more concise form.

Olodo

9 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Election that won't hold. This is mere academic exercise shaa

Only in ur father’s compound will there not be an erection. Tout

9 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Depressed101: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Anambra politics is well evolved. Too bad there will be no election (lol), but the caliber of candidates and quality of the conduct is worth celebrating
yeah, they have slot of good options
Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Righteousness2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hahahahaha
Very Funny Debate.
Soludo and Ozigbo are quite ready for the Job.
Andy Uba is Guaranteed to auto reverse Anambra state.

10 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by dettolgel: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Landmack:

Even WAEC will score him zero for an answer like this. A secondary school student will answer this question in a detailed and more concise form.

Olodo

That man is the definition of olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Afamed: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
dapolaw:
Please how did Andy Uba even became a gubernatorial candidate? That guy is dull and not coherent.
Your grammars with Andy Uba are similar

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Ideyontop: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo is just dusting all of them. You can't even compare!

8 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by HeadNigga: 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Landmack:

One of the illiterate politicians giving Anambra pple headache
this is a serving senator we are talking about. Illiterate or no illiterate, he is a potential winner too.
Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by dettolgel: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo is disgracing Andy Uba.

Soludo: Andy Uba was a domestic staff how could our paths have crossed? grin

Andy Uba: You think it is easy to come from the USA without certificate and work in the villa? Who started the morning prayer in the villa were you there when it started. You said you were working and waking up with obj in the villa. How is that possible, I live in the villa so how come you know Obj more than I do, you are an interloper. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Anambra are getting ready for the election. Shame to the invaders and evil pple chanting ‘no erection’. Anambra pple are taking their state by force.

6 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Anambra politics is well evolved. Too bad there will be no election (lol), but the caliber of candidates and quality of the conduct is worth celebrating

Why ‘will there be no election’? Are you stating a fact or your desire?

3 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by fubsy: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Obasanjo should please come and solve a dispute between Andy Ubah and Prof Soludo o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:

Soludo: Andy Uba was doing a menial job in the USA how would our paths have crossed? grin

Just left the house, but from what i saw so far, Soludo is taking Andy Ubah to the cleaners and is obviously the winner of the debate....followed by Ozigbo!

5 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Cyberterror: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Watching the Anambra debate it is embarrassing that my party gave our party ticket to somebody like Andy uba. He is not fit for that position. It is a shame.

9 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Landmack:

Only in ur father’s compound will there not be an erection. Tout

So you have two heads to come out on Saturday to vote, after seeing that war film yesterday abi....

Maybe u be Shekau of nine lives.

As for me, I don order nkwuocha and abacha with fresh roasted fish from nwanyi Awka on Saturday
Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So you have two heads to come out on Saturday to vote, after seeing that war film yesterday abi....

Maybe u be Shekau of nine lives.

As for me, I don order nkwuocha and abacha with fresh roasted fish from nwanyi Awka on Saturday

U can decide to hide ur head in ur neighbors cooking pot on Saturday that one doesn’t concern Anambrarians that will be ready to vote and take their state by force cool

4 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by PoeticMind: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
How in the world did Andy Uba end up in the senate and with the gubernatorial ticket of the APC? This man just typifies the leadership incapacity that has left Nigeria in this endless ruckus.

I hope any candidate but Uba wins the election for the sake of the state.

7 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Johnnoo:
Soludo is slaughtering Uba and Ozigbo grin grin grin

Ozigbo is holding his own....and against a erudite prof and accomplished economist like Soludo, that’s no walk in the park, i’ll tell you that! However, with regards to Ubah, you’re spot on!

9 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Landmack:

U can decide to hide ur head in ur neighbors cooking pot on Saturday that one doesn’t concern Anambrarians that will be ready to vote and take their state by force cool

You can't be in brown roof Republic to tell us what happens here
Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by knowyaself2(m): 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
I have been thoroughly embarrassed by Andy uba. Chai! Send this man back to school abeg

8 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by goodluckman: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:

Soludo: Andy Uba was a domestic staff how could our paths have crossed? grin

Andy Uba: You think it is easy to come from the USA without certificate and work in the villa? Who started the morning prayer in the villa were you there when it started. You said you were working and waking up with obj in the villa. How is that possible, I live in the villa so how come you know Obj more than I do, you are an interloper. grin grin

I watched it mehen
That punch line was too heavy for Andy

4 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by jmoore(m): 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
Are you INEC chairman to say there will be no election?

2 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Cyberterror: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo got the highest applause for closing remarks. He won no doubt.

The PDP guy finished poorly, even Andy was much better than him at the finish line.

6 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Landmack: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You can't be in brown roof Republic to tell us what happens here
You can’t be hiding behind your father’s boxers to tell ndi Anambra that there will be no ‘erection’ on her land. Who d bleep r u biko?

1 Like

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by dettolgel: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
goodluckman:

I watched it mehen
That punch line was too heavy for Andy

Poor Andy Uba. Soludo get bad mouth ooh grin

I wish those "who school help" gang had watched it maybe that will make them rethink their choices and at least train their children. So their children don't disgrace them like Uba disgraced his ancestors before him and children children to come. grin

10 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by FrostGiant: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is Andy Ubah having stage fright?? why is he stammering?

This man is brighter than this, something is wrong somewhere....

7 Likes

Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Confirmedzombie: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
And Uba really performed well. Very articulate answering questions.

And levturing others. And uba really came prepared.

APC will win the election. And uba is the man of the people.

Soludo cant even answer a simple question only attacking the valentine.

God bless Andy Uba
Re: Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing by Inspiration007: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Cyberterror:
Soludo got the highest applause for closing remarks. He won no doubt.

The PDP guy finished poorly, even Andy was much better than him at the finish line.

Ndi APC and their normal propaganda. How did he finish poorly?

He held is ground all through the debate, unlike Andy Uba who was defending himself from deadly attacks unleashed by Soludo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / 10th Assembly: Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, DSS From Arresting/Detaining Yari / Fuel Strike: FG Now Owes Marketers N470b - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.