Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo (32536 Views)

Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions / Charles Soludo Wins APGA governorship Primaries / Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by MANDIPUTIN: 2:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
I made you CBN governor - Andy Uba to Charles Soludo #AnambraDebate #ARISEDebate.

Who’s watching the #AnambraDebate with participating governorship candidates, Senator Andy Uba (APC),
Professor Charles Soludo (APGA) and Valentine Ozigbo (PDP)?

Stream LIVE at http://arise.tv and Facebook: https://fb.watch/8-viZ1TzCy/

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Davash222(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Uba is a criminal. Anything APC is evil!

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by dettolgel: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
What I observed in the debate,

The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari.
grin

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Soulsymbol99: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Uba knows he is nt on same intellectual level wit soludo bt wot he lacks in intellect, he makes up in politicking. If the others loose guard, Uba will rig himself in cm Saturday.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by hisexcellency34: 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Soludo is struggling to defend the failure called Obiano

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2021
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Cholls(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Soludo is struggling to defend the failure called Obiano

14 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Cholls(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

My brother what is the source of Andy Uba's money

17 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by longetivity(m): 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
No self made, someone must be behind ur success

12 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Maxymilliano(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
Is that part of his gubernatorial manifestos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by RiceProducers: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
You made him CBN governor as par what na? The owner of Nigeria abi?
As per OBJ was President and he was my brother, I was supplying all the girls in Aso Rock and because of that, when I suggested your name he said yes.
All your heroes and elders are degenerates.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nká bu nka anyi mantra is really paining Andy Uba. grin grin
The dullardness of Andy Uba is legendary.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by BigSarah(f): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
Not necessary
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Ezewuzie01: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
Andy Ubah should go and hide his face in shame. You made someone CBN governor whilst you were domestic servant (house help) to Obasanjo Were you forbidden to make yourself governor? Nonsense. Andy Ubah should go and answer for his crimes as revealed by the Panama papers. In normal situations, Andy Ubah will not speak in any gathering of intellectuals like Soludo.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by slimfit1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
How could you say that in public is that supposed to bring him down?

3 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Grace001: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Time to be requital, that’s human for you
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Lemmy123(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Who cares
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by MRDEE01: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
So Andy Uba was the one appointing Ministers and technocrat during Obj's Tenure as president

Hello nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by aragon4realz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
sharap you there,you made who cbn governor ?
quote me and get banned

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by christejames(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
dettolgel:
What I observed in the debate,

The body of Andy Uba but the IQ of Buhari.
grin

Jeeezzzzz

Exactly, as if you are in my mind... That was what I observed while watching the debate

5 Likes

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by BlackPantherxXx: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin

Andy Uba - Next Governor of Anambra.

Una fit rant online for as long as possible.

We wouldn't allow you to vote.

Take it to the bank. Soludo dey waste him time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by NOwazobia: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
You must be my puppet by force.

Visit my signature for the latest free ethereum earning. Just two days left to the end of the airdrops.

listing is happening this new month (November) on some of the four largest crypto market, including coinbase. With an estimated listing price of 100$ per NS, do the math for 10NS which you will be receiving as airdrop.

Just follow the instruction on my signature to claim your airdrop. Your details are not needed, just your ethereum wallet address.

I don't do scam
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Spacopendragin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
One shot...
Drama politicians
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by UTILITYMAY(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lolz
Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Bobotic(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
Easy man! He is your Igbo brother

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by juman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Uba is right.

1 Like

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by tiswell(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Tell us something else that we don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Davash222:

BUT ANYTHING PDP IS HOLY .LIKE HOLY BRA THAT COST $12MILLION .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos) / Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.