Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly (52738 Views)

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by siofra(f): 7:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Regex:
I met my ex girl, and she told me she was a virgin. I completely believed her. Tried to break her, but she begged me not to.

Meanwhile, she was busy going to a Corper house and performing the roles of a wife.

Brother, your girl was not raped. If she was, she would have pressed charges.

You think it's that easy to press charges

I know a girl who got raped in a friend's lodge. She packed her things and left, that was the last day anyone saw her in that school. She never pressed charges.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by abeniagbon(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even sorevealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

Remember to give her good fuvking also.... That will make both of you forget the past...
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Regex: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2021
siofra:

You think it's that easy to press charges

I know a girl who got raped in a friend's lodge. She packed her things and left, that was the last day anyone saw her in that school. She never pressed charges.

I am afraid I don't believe that story one bit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:
So I had some issues with my girlfriend and we were kind of not talking for 2 weeks, during that time, a lot happened in her life.

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I was so angry at her because first of all, I warned her several times not to move in the night in that area as it is very dangerous, we were once robbed on the same street around 8pm, so I wonder what went into her mind moving by almost 10pm. She said she was on night shift where she works and then her friend called her to join them for a party, so she took permission and wanted leaving and that was when it happened. Now the thing is, those friends of hers are very bad influence on her and I told her a long time ago, she said she doesn't follow them but just hangs around with them in school, little did I know that she went to the bar alongside them and their boyfriends a number of time without my knowledge. She showed me pictures of their outings and a stab on the hand from the rapist. I'm so angry, she has been crying and begging, I asked her to stop the job and she agreed,i have thought of getting a girl and some guys to disguise and go to the same area late night to see if the devil will push the bastard to try his lick again cos I swear, I will make sure I put a stick through his anus through to his mouth,revenge is all that is on my mind cos I love this girl so much

I have read rape stories but I never thought it would come so close to me, I have been put in countless situations where a girl changes her mind on letting me into her and I respected that, I wonder why this would happen to me, I don't know what to do, any advice is welcome.

Modified - for those claiming she lied, she came along with the doctors report and tests receipt.

...what did you aim to achieve posting this here Mr Lover Man? Your lover was inhumanly molested and raped and you thought it post worthy? Is she aware you posted what she told you in confidentiality?
This generation of children don’t seem to understand the difference between private and public matters. She opened up to you in private because she felt safe, you in turn opened up to the world in public because you want to be a keypad warrior, garnering as much likes and shares as you would possibly love to get off the predicament of the one you claim to love.
It’s well with your thought process!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Omniman(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2021
He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

I really hope it's not ritual stuff considering the bolded.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by melodyogonna(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
Forgave her for what exactly? Being raped? Are you making yourself the victim here?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by obowunmi(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

We settled and while we were telling each other about what happened during our time apart, she began to cry and opened up to me that she was raped. I will ordinarily not believe that lie if she was a virgin but she wasn't, I met her as one and I was her first, so there will be no point in her even revealing it to me if she wasn't as it was a one time thing and I will hardly notice. At that point, i felt like my world just stopped for some seconds, o felt dizzy and found somewhere to sit trying to process what I just heard. Funny thing was that on the night of that incident, I was feeling weird about her and called her to find out how she was, it was around 9:30 pm and she was a student of a higher institution on the mainland while I stay on the island. After I called her, she picked up and told me she was going to call me back as she was trying to get a bike to take her to where she was going to, and immediately she ended the call, a man put a knife behind her and threatened to kill her if she doesn't give him what he wants, she offered her phone and all but this man was just after sex, according to her, the area was quiet and there was almost nobody on the streets, he pulled her to a shop corner and forced his way. I was devastated and confused, this is the only lady I have ever seen myself marrying amongst all the ladies I have met, she checks all the boxes, she said it didn't last up to 5 minutes and she cried all through but the man didn't care. He was a fat elderly man with a pot belly, wearing a nose mask in the night so she could not even see his face.

Does she have HIV? Is she pregnant? Gonorrehea, Chamlydia…… if she’s STI/STD free, marry her.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by obowunmi(m): 10:41am On Nov 02, 2021
Many women get RAPED. At least, she told you.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by AfroKnight: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A human being was violated and what you came here to do is sing us a dirge of sorts of how it all has to do with you and your ego? undecided

Get over yourself.. if you don't love her, leave her alone so she can find someone who can love her without putting chains on her. undecided

Quite an unhinged response. Everything is a battle of the sexes for you.

You probably smoked misandry-flavoured igbo before typing this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by RodgersAkpafu: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2021
How can one forgive one for rape ?
What's wrong with people ?
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by RodgersAkpafu: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2021
melodyogonna:

Forgave her for what exactly? Being raped? Are you making yourself the victim here?
I was shocked to read that
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
budaatum:

If the police is as useless as you claim, I'd personally sue them for negligence of duty because that's their job.

But I bet you'd claim the courts are useless too, instead of realising it's your duty to hold them to account.

Clearly you only know about Nigeria online, pray you don't fall victim to any situation that will ever involve the Nigeria police. And yes the courts are useless too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Toluwanise247(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

I am not putting chains on her, I forgave her already but that doesn't take out that dark part of our story. If I don't love her, I will not be feeling this bad.
My brother love is more than feelings
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by robosky02(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Ok
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by AmeLonRo(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Rape is difficult. Rape is bad. I say a big no to rape. Lets say NO together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yscNb4X1MWE
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by suffering: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2021
She's your girlfriend not your wife. Don't go and do pass yourself. If her brothers, cousins, uncles and father are quiet on the issue then who are you? I once had a roommate who lived in a rough area, his then girlfriend got gang raped from following the wrong crowd. He laughed off the issue and continued dating her — knowing fully well that his tenure would expire one day. The shocking part is the idiot female kept making moves behind his back to try and catch me. I always assumed rape scarred women from sex, why was her situation completely different? Of recent my guy dated six more girls before getting married last year. Said idiot female is nothing more than a notch in his bedpost.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by tujays(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Too many Simpsons in Nigeria I swear. black over protect and personalizes pvssies more than any other race I have come in contact with.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Adjovi: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2021
Trust me the trauma and stigma from it takes almost forever to heal. She needs you now more than ever, she needs all the love she can get . Now is the time to truly show her how much you love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by dapolaw(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2021
This is just your ego speaking, you dont feel sorry for the babe..... You are just pained that someone else had sex with her( whether with her consent or not).

I hope she sees this your post and dump your sorry ass.

Mystoree:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Frankicent(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2021
nairaman66:
She could have come up with this rape story! This is a simple story that works-

After you guys quarreled, she went wild and hung out with some of her friends who introduced her to a man, she slept with the man and started feeling guilty. She had to give you a story that works!

You bought the story hook, line and sinker.

I too don't believe this crap story. For a lady who has wild friends. He should go through her phone

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Adjovi: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2021
tujays:
Too many Simpsons in Nigeria I swear. black over protect and personalizes pvssies more than any other race I have come in contact with.

So what does caring for someone who was raped have to do with being a simp? At times I wonder if some of you have any brain inside your head with the rubbish you just spewed . Damn no shred of humanity left in most of you. Jeez!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Frankicent(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Regex:
I met my ex girl, and she told me she was a virgin. I completely believed her. Tried to break her, but she begged me not to.

Meanwhile, she was busy going to a Corper house and performing the roles of a wife.

How did you know? Abi she later had sex with the corper or she confess
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by seanjy4konji: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2021
I have heard such before...

She only gave you a story to get over her quilty conscience....She has been knacking after the break up but her mind wont be at ease without telling you....She had to come up with that story...

All this hoes do the same story even when you ask them how was their first timethey would say he forced me..he forced me...lie lie...

they never included the part they had been going to his house when no one was arounf smooching and fingering and all....

Well lover boy...na your cross..now that you have forgiven her..what do you wat us to dohelp you fuckkk her the more or buy wedding ring for you both??
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Etuagievin(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

. .Did she commit a sin for being raped? I don't get you. Leave her if you don't want to continue with her . If you decide to continue don't ever remind her of this chapter of her life.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Tannhauser(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2021
grin grin grin
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You forgive her for the rape? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The last thing this woman needs is a self conceited eejit in her life. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Adeyeye09(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You forgive her for the rape? undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The last thing this woman needs is a self conceited eejit in her life. undecided
omo e shock me too
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly by Phargbemmy(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Mystoree:

Is the stab on her hand still fresh or it us the one she showed you in the pix. Story sounds somehow sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.