Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (3093 Views)

Lpfo And Ago Sellers Or Direct Seller's Mandate Needed. / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure / Real Crude Oil Sellers Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by daprofo: 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2011
Re: . by njvltd: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2011
I represent Nanya Justine Ventures Ltd,currently we have to potential buyer,which we`ve been wasting there time due to fake facilitators and sellers agent in Nigeria.

Please if you have a link to real sellers,i would be glad to work with you.

currently i have a SPA from my client in Russian,i can send you the SPA so that u can go through it,and check if you can work with the buyers procedure,thanks.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE SOON.

Regards,
sales representative
Nanya Justine Ventures Ltd

Mr.Jibola Isiaq
Re: . by epsonlinks: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil
(BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port
Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to expolore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria.
Re: . by abjohnad: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Ma/Sir,
I am a facilitator in the crude oil business. I have been
working as a facilitator for the past five years and I am
well
aware of the duties and responsibilities involved here.
I am a person who can understand people, help them
in their
objectives. I create a successful collaborative client
relationship and plan group processes. I make sure
that this
leads to a fruitful outcome of the organization. I have
the
leadership qualities and great communication skills. I
can
handle conflicts and capable of creating a non-
threatening
environment.
I currently seek buyers for NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE OIL
(NLCO) which is a product from ENERGIA ASTUR SIGLO
XXI-
DACIN/NET ALLIANZ GLOBAL RES. LTD, located at Plot
Abiola Akinyemi Street, Alagbaka Extension, Akure,
Ondo
State.
Below is our procedure.
Buyer and Seller sign Contract (SPA) and forward copy
to
their respective Banks. Electronic signed copy of
Contract is
considered binding and enforceable.
1. Buyer returns the SPA with their complete ATB
Format
including Tugboat details, Supercargo and Inspectors
passport ID
pages.
2. Seller's bank issues pre-advice to buyers Bank
stating RWA
to issue 2% PB upon receipt and confirmation of
buyer's SBLC.
3a Buyer's bank issues SBLC from top 25 banks to
Seller's designated bank.
3b After successful authentication of SBLC seller issues
2% PB to
buyer's bank.
3c Seller nominates, loads and brings vessel to
COTONOU waters or any
point for Buyer
to conduct Q$Q and Take over.
4. At COTONOU or any nominated location, Seller issue
ATB to Buyer's
inspection team.
5. Buyer boards vessel, conduct Q and Q at Buyer's
expense and
release inspection result to Seller.
6. Seller regulates and transfers all Shipping
Documents and including
Charter to Buyer's name.
7. Buyer Takes Over the loaded Vessel and effects
Payment for the
full Cargo by the Buyer's Bank via KTT SWIFT WIRE
TRANSFER to Seller's
designated Account, and to all Agents', Facilitators
Terminal
Operators and Consultants
within 48 hours after Tanker-Take-Over by the Buyer.
8. Vessel sails to Buyer's POD.
9. Transaction is closed and next shipment is
scheduled.
The validity of the product is verifiable and from a
reputable
source. i have made a good research and concluded
that your
company will need the product on regular basis, that's
why
I'm contacting you. I will be glad if you can send me
your
company procedure too and see how successful we can
deal.
I look forward your reply.
Best regard,
John Adetoye
Abjohnad@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad / Looking For A Business Partner Of Blackberry Phone And Laptop. / Power Your Fridge, Freezer, Electric Iron And Others With Smallest Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.