Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (44116 Views)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor / Prince Emeka Ani Is Sick, Seeks Financial Help (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Insidenaija: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Senior prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Sunday October 31, gifted the sum of N6 million to Ailing veteran Nollywood actor, Ani Chukwuemeka, Newspremises reports.

The senior prophet also gave two other actors, who were with the ailing actor, N500,000 each.

Ani Chukwuemeka is currently battling for his life stated that the gesture from the man of God was shocking.

Narrating his ordeal, he said the state of his health had degenerated in 2020 as a wound, which developed in his buttocks was operated in Owerri.

The development, however, did not abate, stressing that a special type of diabetes he has been battling with kept worsening his situation.

He had made a video begging people to help him live on social media. It’ll be recalled that on the 23rd of October 2021, just last week, Popular Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie had posted the video on his verified Instagram handle.

Chukwuemeka had disclosed in the video that he was also close to going blind as cataract had already developed in one of his eye.

He noted that the worsening health challenge had developed into a partial stroke, while calling on Nigerians to help him.

The Prophet saw the video online and was touched about the actor’s predicament.

Fufeyin then on Sunday at his church called out the actor and provided him with cash for the hospital bills while praying for him and others who were at the service with him.

Reacting to the gift, Chukwuemeka said, “I want to thank God for this wonderful gesture from the Senior Prophet of God, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. I am so happy. I never expected this.

“Even though I know that he helps people financially and otherwise. I never knew he was going to give me huge amount of money like this. I want to thank members of the church. I want to thank the prophet of God.”

Recall that Fufeyin had giving another dying actor Leo Mezie, who was battling with Kidney complications by providing him with N3million in April 2019 in the company of Kanayo O. Kanayo and many others.

Also in 2016, Prophet Fufeyin supported late actor Ernest Asuzu with an SUV Jeep worth N4million and cash gift of N2Million to start a new life to mention a few.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ailing-nollywood-actor-ani-chukwuemeka-gets-n6m-from-nigerian-prophet/

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Illuminatiship(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
If you have eyes and conscience like and share for this prophet....

300 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by silvoclaira: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
This is awesome

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Flamees(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
No be that man wey dey act occultist
cheesy
Thank God for the prophet

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by MRDEE01: 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
That's a nice gesture from the prophet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mac Davos Hotel. Prince Emeka Ani.

Wish you quick recovery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ifesinachi22(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Insidenaija:

Recall that Fufeyin had giving another dying actor Leo Mezie, who was battling with Kidney complications by providing him with N3million in April 2019 in the company of Kanayo O. Kanayo and many others.

Also in 2016, Prophet Fufeyin supported late actor Ernest Asuzu with an SUV Jeep worth N4million and cash gift of N2Million to start a new life to mention a few.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ailing-nollywood-actor-ani-chukwuemeka-gets-n6m-from-nigerian-prophet/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Odumeje is coming

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by XXXXTENTACION: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
That's good... God bless the prophet...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by lkillbrokehoes: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless him

10 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Davash222(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless him immensely.

14 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Asking the poster above,what will God bless about you?Wicked soul.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ahnie: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
A very commendable gesture from the prophet.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ahnie: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Asking the poster above,what will God bless about you?Wicked soul.
Learn to live with his altitude and know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by sageb: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
A kind and charitable Ijaw man, prophet Fufeyin.
Tutudez, come and see your bomadi brother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
ahnie:

Learn to live with his altitude and know peace.
Davash was faster than his shadows, I'm actually referring to the one above him,he's a wicked soul,there's so much hatred in his heart.
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Davash222(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
Iyaebe:
Davash was faster than his shadows, I'm actually referring to the one above him,he's a wicked soul,there's so much hatred in his heart.
Rozz, take that advice from my isoko sister so you will live long.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Kunlelee: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice gesture but can't they do bank transfer.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Falseprofet2: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
smiley
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na where the nollywood ladies con dey see the money na cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by OG1BABY(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Franchise21(m): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Impressive
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Guyman02: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
God bless him richly for this gesture

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by onomeabuja: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Insidenaija:
Senior prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, Sunday October 31, gifted the sum of N6 million to Ailing veteran Nollywood actor, Ani Chukwuemeka, Newspremises reports.

The senior prophet also gave two other actors, who were with the ailing actor, N500,000 each.

Ani Chukwuemeka is currently battling for his life stated that the gesture from the man of God was shocking.

Narrating his ordeal, he said the state of his health had degenerated in 2020 as a wound, which developed in his buttocks was operated in Owerri.

The development, however, did not abate, stressing that a special type of diabetes he has been battling with kept worsening his situation.

He had made a video begging people to help him live on social media. It’ll be recalled that on the 23rd of October 2021, just last week, Popular Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie had posted the video on his verified Instagram handle.

Chukwuemeka had disclosed in the video that he was also close to going blind as cataract had already developed in one of his eye.

He noted that the worsening health challenge had developed into a partial stroke, while calling on Nigerians to help him.

The Prophet saw the video online and was touched about the actor’s predicament.

Fufeyin then on Sunday at his church called out the actor and provided him with cash for the hospital bills while praying for him and others who were at the service with him.

Reacting to the gift, Chukwuemeka said, “I want to thank God for this wonderful gesture from the Senior Prophet of God, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin. I am so happy. I never expected this.

“Even though I know that he helps people financially and otherwise. I never knew he was going to give me huge amount of money like this. I want to thank members of the church. I want to thank the prophet of God.”

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/ailing-nollywood-actor-ani-chukwuemeka-ge
ts-n6m-from-nigerian-prophet/
its well

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by DoggoneDogg: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Rituals money
Emeka nwokem reject it else your life will be tumultous

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by emmanuelbrown26: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nawa, what really went wrong with Mr. Emeka Ani of all people. He was a full time producer, director and actor too.
So he couldn't save or the sickness chop every kobo he saved. Also why are human being so heartless, where were all his colleagues all this while?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Thebraveman: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by femiasaolu2014: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. 3But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.
- Matt 6:2-3

When I remember the charade this "prophet", made of the late Ernest Azuzu with his sham healing?

I weep for people who still patronize these snake oil merchants

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ani Gets N6M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by HRSweetness(f): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kunlelee:
Nice gesture but can't they do bank transfer.

It just seems somehow, I mean, why not locate a good hospital and pay directly to the hospital?

This open display of "charity". I hope that all the needy church members who are not "celebrities" also get substantial gifts as well as prayers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Surprises Broda Shaggi With Birthday Cake / Richard Mofe-Damijo Abandons Late Wife's Grave, Overgrown With Weeds [pic] / Toke Makinwa Rocks See-through Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.