Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts (928 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Intercepts London-Bound Shipment / Europe-bound Cocaine, Heroin, Meth Consignments Intercepted At Lagos Airport / Police Arrests Nigerian, 3 Thais In Latest Drug Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by gidieye: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has seized consignments of London-bound cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine and Indian hemp at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

NDLEA’s Director, Media and Advocacy, Mr Femi Babafemi, said in a statement issued on Sunday in Abuja that narcotic officers of the agency intercepted 20 parcels of cocaine on Thursday, Oct. 28.
READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by budaatum: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
They would have to be SS2 students , because more educated people would know that even if they got it pass Nigeria Custom they would never have gotten it past UK Custom, who would ex-ray it for concealment then charge you import duty.

Then, perhaps they thought they'd be caught in UK. Some here have told me they'd rather be in prison in UK than a free citizen in Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pablo escobar junior
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by Boogyman557: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool FREE EM. FREE EM. KUSH IS LIFE AND LIFE IS KUSH. WTF MAN
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:
They would have to be SS2 students , because more educated people would know that even if they got it pass Nigeria Custom they would never have gotten it past UK Custom, who would ex-ray it for concealment then charge you import duty.

Then, perhaps they thought they'd be caught in UK. Some here have told me they'd rather be in prison in UK than a free citizen in Nigeria.

the sad part here is that, the reason so many people do it is because they actually get through... only a small percentage get caught....not even 30%

here is a simple clue: many swallow these drugs and unless everyone on a plane go through the body scanner, its impossible to catch these mules. putting EVERYONE through the scanner is too long and time consuming so they only put through the "suspicious ones".... and sadly, many mules slip through the crack

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by descarado: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Teens? shocked shocked shocked
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by budaatum: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

the sad part here is that, the reason so many people do it is because they actually get through... only a small percentage get caught....not even 30%

here is a simple clue: many swallow these drugs and unless everyone on a plane go through the body scanner, its impossible to catch these mules. putting EVERYONE through the scanner is too long and time consuming so they only put through the "suspicious ones".... and sadly, many mules slip through the crack

A visit to Brixton prison might make you reconsider.

Customs are trained to identify the guilty. Its like swallowers have a huge sign on their forehead saying, Officer, I swallowed drugs. Catch me please.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:
A visit to Brixton prison might make you reconsider.

Customs are trained to identify the guilty. Its like swallowers have a huge sign on their forehead saying, Officer, I swallowed drugs. Catch me please.

again, the reason so many are doing it is because the majority of these mules actually go through....only a tiny few get caught. some flights have like 10 different mules or more at one time because they know that they cant check everyone and the majority will go through. , thats why there is so much drugs in these streets. dont believe the hype!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by budaatum: 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, the reason so many are doing it is because the majority of these mules actually go through....only a tiny few get caught, thats why there is so much drugs in these streets. dont believe the hype!

I guess I can't argue with you on this since you have superior knowledge on the topic.

I doubt so many are doing it though.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
budaatum:
I guess I can't argue with you on this since you have superior knowledge on the topic.
I doubt so many are doing it though.

bro, you would be surprised to know how many DONT GET CAUGHT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by budaatum: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you would be surprised to know how many DONT GET CAUGHT.

I'm sure many don't get caught if swallowed. But imported in soap? Even the soap would not get through.

I got to wonder what idiot would be smuggling Indian Hemp to UK though. I can assure you no one would buy the crap we grow in Nigeria. I have never come across Naija weed on UK streets.
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by Karlovych: 3:57am On Nov 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed So this was the reason the Iragbiji thief spent so many months in London. The UK government needs to monitor him aggressively.
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:43am On Nov 03, 2021
budaatum:
I'm sure many don't get caught if swallowed. But imported in soap? Even the soap would not get through.

oh yeah.... definitely the soap way is outdated. but the ones who smuggle it internally or in liquid are getting through

I got to wonder what idiot would be smuggling Indian Hemp to UK though. I can assure you no one would buy the crap we grow in Nigeria. I have never come across Naija weed on UK streets.

lol, 9ja weed! must be some very desperate people who smoke that shiit in Europe.... but Africa has been the easiest transit route from South America to Europe (for cocaine) for a while now.
Re: NDLEA Arrests SS2 Student, Seizes London-bound Cocaine In Latest Drug Busts by Boogyman557: 3:50am On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool FREE EM. FREE MY G. FREE MY MANCHI.. FREEEEEEEEE EM. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Her Ex-boyfriend On Fire In Abia State / Missing Person / Landlord Smashes Female Tenant Phone For Cutting His Flowers Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.